Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Oh good, Sacrifice hype.

Also, I think I know who those eyes belong to.  SPOILERS AHOY

Spoiler

It's Ballas, for those who've finished Apostasy Prologue, I'm just being nice for those who haven't.

1 minute ago, eXotic said:

True, the only timeframe i know of was after tennocon but multiple people kept saying it was closer than that..

nah DE wont miss the opportunity to announce the release date of it in tenno-con, not when its only ~1 month away

Edited by hellodownthere
forgot a comma

2 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Sounds like they're building hype for a Friday release only to kill it by delaying it again.

But that's just my pessimism talking, let's hope it isn't like that.

No, next week at the very least. Because it was said that this week's devstream will be " Friday, June 1st will be Devstream #112 where we bring you one last peek behind the curtain. Then, it's time to work on the final stretch of unannounced content and more... "

Would be surprised if it comes this week.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

No, next week at the very least. Because it was said that this week's devstream will be " Friday, June 1st will be Devstream #112 where we bring you one last peek behind the curtain. Then, it's time to work on the final stretch of unannounced content and more... "

Would be surprised if it comes this week.

The last peak behind the curtains could mean a lot of things, not necessarily related to the sacrifice since they said previously that they won't show anything related to the sacrifice on devstreams till its released.

Plus we know that there is a lot of things they have been working on for Tennocon and that they wanted to show the next frame this devstream.

Either way I just threw a random guess, there's no way to know for sure after all.

• Like 1