Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

8 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

imageproxy.jpg

A tree surrounded by an Orokin style design whose silhouette looks like what permeates the moon.

Warframe: Life on the Lua

Dun dun duuuun.

"You're just a dainty Penzai Tree"

Edited by Crimson-Tenno

39 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

No matter however this quest may go down, I hope it does not involve the killing of Ballas. He is an entity I’ve spent much time wondering about, and it would personally be a shame if he is made an enemy of the Tenno. After all, he did make our Warframes. 

Maybe we can trap him in some cage like Lucifer and use him 2 create more umbra frame versions...or he become something unexpected and we show him light side and because of that he becom noram looking dude with normal arms and light human skin...

Edited by Vlada91

44 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

No matter however this quest may go down, I hope it does not involve the killing of Ballas. He is an entity I’ve spent much time wondering about, and it would personally be a shame if he is made an enemy of the Tenno. After all, he did make our Warframes. 

I presume we will kill him consider we are getting his weapon or he says "#*!% this S#&$ im out" and we will fight another day which would be better since there is barely and character development in warframe.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I'm pretty sure it's one of the red Dojo trees though lol, just turned into an icon.  I do see what you mean though lol

Turns out some yellow eyes did pop up, only from another image that was shown later featuring Ballas with yellow glowing eyes....crazy right how i foreshadowed that xD

I tend to believe that ballas will be our ally. The void might come for the rest of the system and Ballas created Umbra as the last line of defense.Would be cool tho to see a side by side cinematic with Ballas slayed down saying "I only tried to pay for my past sins, preparing for the worst to come".Aka void unleashes, sentients come back full blast along with the void demons,  with Hunhow in the person of the Stalker after he took control of him.

Edited by GrimDelta
  • Like 1

That tree looks like a Celtic willow tree (just not overgrown), which, according to some websites, is apparently also associated with the moon and water. And there's quite a bit of water on Lua. Interesting.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I think it's too late for most people.

Rip.

this exact thing has happened multiple times in every one one of this thread's three renditions; something vague, hype on, some announcement that invalidates the something vague, hype off.

repetition is the Umbra thread's forte, so I might as well contribute:

~What if Umbra~

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

this exact thing has happened multiple times in every one one of this thread's three renditions; something vague, hype on, some announcement that invalidates the something vague, hype off.

repetition is the Umbra thread's forte, so I might as well contribute:

~What if Umbra~

Indeed. That's why I'm using my startling amount of self control (it doesn't really require much) to not hype this. 

I, as sad as it sounds, simply do not trust DE as far as hype is concerned. If Bethesda announce a new game, I'll damn well hype that till the cows come home, but DE vaguely teasing Umbra...

Kay. What else is new?

• Like 1