Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

OH GEE, ENTIRE THREAD IS NOW POINTLESS.

Except they've shown him before and said yeah it's on it's way, and we got a next massive update before we probly see it in what 6 + more months cause De can't keep a deadline

Just now, Calikhan said:

Except they've shown him before and said yeah it's on it's way, and we got a next massive update before we probly see it in what 6 + more months cause De can't keep a deadline

This is exactly what I mean

24 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Because there's no answer that they could give that would satisfy the playerbase other than "it's already done and ready to be released"... and chances are it's not.

Just now, -YoRHa- said:

Be prepared to sacrifice something you hold dear and close to your soul for Umbra.

More than likely it is hinting that we will have to give up a vanilla excal, like they hinted as a possibility on a stream long ago. 

In terms of the quest, my guess is that the sacrifice will be that an operator becomes umbra by being forced to give up their operator body to save themselves, and permanently fusing with their frame -- this makes them "darker" as they no longer have as much control over their transference energy or their connection to the void. It looked like there was an operator pod in the cinematic, and that stuff was crashing down and probably damaging it. So did the operator fuse into a frame to survive? 

Of course I could be 100% wrong, but its fun to speculate. 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

new that a while ago 

Mako, hug me.. I am about to faint.. sudden bloodrush without small meal of nutriets is REALLY TAXING WHEN MY FINAL WISH FOR THE GAME; CAME TO LIGHT!!!!

Just now, -Mr.Meeseeks- said:

You don't get it. It's UMBRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Doesn't mean the forums should be littered with the same thread like 5 times. just making more unnecessary work for the mods

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

theres like 3 ones like this currently lol

Just now, rapt0rman said:

This is exactly what I mean

Exactly they do this S#&$ all the time hey it's coming here a tease then give no real details like When and have dodge the question so much we are tired of it 

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Doesn't mean the forums should be littered with the same thread like 5 times. just making more unnecessary work for the mods

My point being is that people are excited for something that they've been asking years for. Stop being a joykill.