Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

so... the whole plan of taking lotus is to harness her delicious sentient power to bring back the orokin "gods" that are dormant the same way the tenno were for centuries wich would make sense because they wouldn't be waiting to die in the old war since it was easier to scape while the tenno killed everybody, but, i stil can't figure out if natah somehow took margulis body and lotus was the result of that or, natah picked up in margulises essence after her death, anyway since the monologue that i now assume was ballas explaining to lotus how her death would bring back the guys connected to life support in the sacrifice trailer would make much more sense after the black image released by DE where you can see the tree of life, in this case it would mean that he's bringing them back to life killing lotus but somehow keeping margulis in that body

10 minutes ago, hussama said:

-snip- anyway since the monologue that i now assume was ballas explaining to lotus how her death would bring back the guys connected to life support in the sacrifice trailer -snip-

Oh there's a trailer of this now? Care to link it please?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

He’s talking about the original Sacrifice trailer shown at TennoCon last year.

5 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

It was the trailer shown at TennoCon 2017 after TennoLive.

Not really new.

5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm guessing the teaser from TennoCon 2017, with just a lot of ideas stacked on top of it.

Ah, that one. Alright, thanks guys.

1 hour ago, hussama said:

us is to harness her delicious sentient power to bring back the orokin "gods"

Nope. Ballas played a role in bringing down the whole empire. He wouldn't do anything for the orokin again. 

I checked out destiny lore master byf's channel and he had warframe lore videos and it said paid promotion. He launched 2 videos intro and the second dream. He will upload the war within lore segment next week only after that sacrifice will release