Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

5 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

The glyph looks like having blue and red borders. Perhaps a 3D glasses will unveil its secrets? 

interesting , now ill talk to the wf partners i know to try that

3 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

What’s that sticking out of the trunk? It doesn’t look like a branch.

looks like a branch to me . _ . 

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

is what a lot of people have said multiple times prior to this

-i bet im part of that lot of people ....- 

2 hours ago, Apothecary12 said:

I think it's the 36 th frame maybe ?.?

correct it should be 36

my hope is darkness or beast frame 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

interesting , now ill talk to the wf partners i know to try that

looks like a branch to me . _ . 

-i bet im part of that lot of people ....- 

correct it should be 36

my hope is darkness or beast frame 

Darkness, you say? Perfect fit with the sword they have shown.

latest?cb=20161226074837

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hussama said:

plan of taking lotus is to harness her delicious sentient power to bring back the orokin "gods" that are dormant

rest assured if he plans on pulling anything like this, he's gonna get REAL intimate with edge of my Galatine prime. well, it's gonna happen as long as I have the option, because screw that blue Boi.

my guess though is that Ballas foresaw the Collapse and GTFO'd to the max. now he wants a new Orokin Empire, with him as the Emperor, and with Margulis at his side. I believe that the Lotus Helm MUST have a host however (the helm is Natah herself), and if Ballas takes Margulis, that means no more Lotus. it could be more convoluted than this, but Ballas is a villain, of that I have no doubt, and I'm gonna Rhino-curbstomp him into a fine gold paste given half the chance, then take that sword-thing of his as a trophy.

• Like 1

i don't know you of the staff can reply at this question but in the future quest we really scrifice or the tenno or the warframe? i really wish have a reply because i'm really afraid of the future quest. i do a hard work for heavy a strong rhino and i sweated for complete last week "the war with him" quest so i'm really afraid. If even a few developer only for reply me only take me calm i understanding adn stay calm but really i'm really afraid for this future quest. i know is for introduce the umbra warframes but this quest is really scary me for the work i do for my main warframe and for have my tenno. sorry for the possible disorder and thank you for your attention and reply^^ see you in game tenno

p.s. sorry for my rust english but is long time ago i not write english so precisely XD i wish you understanding my question.

23 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

It is so obvious by now that it's a standard warframe and not Excalibur Umbra (and unlikely that it's another Umbra). If I'm wrong, first person to quote this reply after #36's reveal gets 100 Platinum.

It is the 36th frame, confirmed in Prime Time.

24 minutes ago, etino93 said:

i don't know you of the staff can reply at this question but in the future quest we really scrifice or the tenno or the warframe? i really wish have a reply because i'm really afraid of the future quest. i do a hard work for heavy a strong rhino and i sweated for complete last week "the war with him" quest so i'm really afraid. If even a few developer only for reply me only take me calm i understanding adn stay calm but really i'm really afraid for this future quest. i know is for introduce the umbra warframes but this quest is really scary me for the work i do for my main warframe and for have my tenno. sorry for the possible disorder and thank you for your attention and reply^^ see you in game tenno

p.s. sorry for my rust english but is long time ago i not write english so precisely XD i wish you understanding my question.

Let me see if i understood you. You are afraid that you have to sacrifice something for something else ? Well no, we don't know anything about that and even if you had to sacrifice something like a Rhino for a Rhino Umbra, i could say it's worth it because you would be getting something stronger than the original.

But again we have no information on how it will work.

I've been seeing a lot of theories since "The Sacrifice" trailer was released. Since it's really close to it's release, I wanted to coment my theory. Direct to the point.

I think that the "Apostasy Prologue" showed us Natah/Lotus, but in a manner that we haven't seen before, just by the fact that she's a Sentient, it doesn't make sense for her having a "human" body, but then how was she there? She isn't that human, she is what was involving her, that thing that looked like a capsule, think about it, the person that now appear to be Margulis, just "became" her after the helmet were disconected from that thing. About the trailer, in the end, Ballas says about a sacrifice "For their life, yours." wich probably means that Margulis will be the one to sacrifice herself for us. I've got no idea about what Umbra has to do with everything that will happen, my best guess is that it's something made by Ballas himself or something like that. And I don't know if this will come now, but since it's the last chapter of the triology I think it will. In the Tenno room, there are four round "something" in the floor, that we have no idea of what it is, but it's not just aesthetics, since we can't put objects above them.

I know it's not much, but I really wanted to post it since it's really close to the release.

Frankly, I think we really really shouldn't expect too much.

They may have had 3 plus years to do this but the fact is they only actually started doing it 3 months or so ago.

I wouldn't even expect The Second Dream level of lore because that reveal at the end of that quest may have more than a few years of planning involved.

My guess is it will be at best the level of the War Within and at worst like one of the other non-cinematic quests.

10 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Nawww Mak, at that low on the trunk and that skinny, that’s definitely something else 🤔 Sword? 

You are talking about image from devstream? Do you see his shape of the body and his 1 arm is more like excal shape. Its a spooky frame,so we have nekros and mommy frame that are in spooky category. All now is left that this frame is a Vampire frame! 😊👍  BaXYOvW.jpg

7euhQSb.jpg

or maybe this yellow is a hat (limbo prime)

Edited by Vlada91