The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 minute ago, RawGritz said:

So they talk about it and official reveal it will be part of Quest that delves more into the Warframes and you're still not happy.

You need solid dates and promises... I know. I get it. You're not entitled at all.

they've revealed it before and said Soon? what aren't you getting they have said "yeah, you guys will have it,  soon", "We are working on it it'll be out soon", "it's coming". But THEY never give a time stamp and it's is always thrown back and SOON is not 2 years

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah but remember TWW was delayed partly because they had to do a huge script rewrite (or chose to, however you want to look at it), they have no such issue with this quest. There is no guarantee, but I think they are trying to do one major quest a year, so I at least expect them to try to push it out this year if possible. 

I understand not wanting people to get their hopes up without confirmation though. We don't really know anything right now, except the name, and that we will finally be able to get Umbra and learn more about warframes. 

DE said in the past that they want to release at least 2 possibly 3 big cinematic quests a year, each year, we know that didnt work out but that was mostly because of TWW rewrites, if they dont do same this year we should get 2 quests unless open world will demand too much work.

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

There is no guarantee

Exactly, and I will stick with this sentiment until my last breath. With Eidolon, I have no doubt it's going to take up much of their time, and I believe a year label at the end of its trailer - but none for Sacrifice - strongly implies the latter will be much later down the road. I look forward to 2018.

3 hours ago, BadgerBoy297 said:

So, what we see was already in the Chinese build as Excalibur Umbra Prime. I have heard many times that the international build wasn't getting Excalibur Umbra Prime, but instead just Excalibur Umbra. Since this was the Chinese founder item, are we getting Excalibur Umbra Prime and they get regular Excalibur Prime? I'm glad we're getting Umbra Prime (hopefully), but doesn't this seem kind of... shady? (bdum-tsss)

I mean, you are releasing something equivalent to Excalibur Prime free.

Can we get some clarification from DE please?

The only difference is the name. It was never implied "Umbra" would be any different from "Umbra Prime" besides an additional suffix.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

reflect that it talks of sacrifice, and you hear a beep , could be a life support system .. like darth vadar or iron man stuff 

Or someone is about to die. And you have to trade your life, for theirs.

1 minute ago, Calikhan said:

Careful guys DE is deleting any Nay sayers like usual 

If you count Umbra hype threads being merged into the main Umbra megathread then sure DE is deleting hype.

Also everyone has a different opinion, opinions aren't removed unless they are filled with swearing, insults, bashing etc.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

reflect that it talks of sacrifice, and you hear a beep , could be a life support system .. like darth vadar or iron man stuff 

Do you have any thoughts on the Nikana? It was black and you could still see the detail. 

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

If you count Umbra hype threads being merged into the main Umbra megathread then sure DE is deleting hype.

Also everyone has a different opinion, opinions aren't removed unless they are filled with swearing, insults, bashing etc.

Yeah kinda what the forums are in nutshell.

Just now, NovusNova said:

I had a none Hype Thread discussing the things DE seems to push to the back burner whenever convente and Umbra was discussed but not the only issue the thread was deleted because i posted how most likely we wont see  umbra for another year 

1 minute ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Do you have any thoughts on the Nikana? It was black and you could still see the detail. 

Think its just a normal nikana.

Wouldn't mind seeing a new nikana type weapon though, been a while since we have had a new one.

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

Think its just a normal nikana.

Wouldn't mind seeing a new nikana type weapon though, been a while since we have had a new one.

It's most likely the Ninkana Prime has he was suppose to be released with it 2 years ago along side the spira prime

2 minutes ago, Calikhan said:

I had a none Hype Thread discussing the things DE seems to push to the back burner whenever convente and Umbra was discussed but not the only issue the thread was deleted because i posted how most likely we wont see  umbra for another year 

Looked at all your recent posts and they have all been Umbra related, also not seeing any removed posts.

You can see all your recent posts in your profile.

1 minute ago, Calikhan said:

Your thread was merged here. Even my posts from that thread are here. Honestly it just seems like you're choosing to be upset and salty. Your thread was about no talk of umbra. They show new umbra content and you offer more sodium.  

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

maybe its symbolic of a warrior ?

Well, it seems Nikana are Dax weapons, considering Teshin and the Dax shown in the Suda comic.

So it could be an allusion to the cultural Psuedo-Japan motif the Orokin have going on. Or at least for their vassals, what with the very Grecian look to the Ballas concept.

Just now, NovusNova said:

Looked at all your recent posts and they have all been Umbra related, also not seeing any removed posts.

You can see all your recent posts in your profile.

The WHole thread was Wiped your not gonna see it in my history the thread was not locked but completely Wiped.

Had DE mods do this before where anything i posted was just wiped from UI issues to Sound issues from the game 

1 minute ago, Blakrana said:

Well, it seems Nikana are Dax weapons, considering Teshin and the Dax shown in the Suda comic.

So it could be an allusion to the cultural Psuedo-Japan motif the Orokin have going on. Or at least for their vassals, what with the very Grecian look to the Ballas concept.

i mean it looked like a normal nikana 

Image result for nikana