(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Just now, MatthewGuyson said:

Sacrifice will be out before TennoCon, which is on the 7th of June

thank you and with that is it coming out the 6th or 5th?

5 minutes ago, MatthewGuyson said:

Sacrifice will be out before TennoCon, which is on the 7th of June

It's on the 7th of July, not June

4 minutes ago, MatthewGuyson said:

7th of June

Do you mean July? DE said TennoCon's roughly a month away, and Steve claimed that UI 3.0 would deploy mid June (15th or roughly thereabouts), meaning Sacrifice could be either this week coming or ones thereafter; dates to keep an eye on include: 4th to 9th; 12th to 17th.

26 minutes ago, furturgamesliker said:

thank you and with that is it coming out the 6th or 5th?

Well how are we suposed to know when it comes out ? we have as much info about it as you do

And I doubt that DE would post this update right before tennocon becouse: 

• People that go there would not be able to play it when sacrifice comes out
  •  There will be bugs and people would go crazy if there is no hotfixes ( considering that most of DE staff would be at tennocon )
Edited by suchamess
  • Applause 1

7 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Do you mean July? DE said TennoCon's roughly a month away, and Steve claimed that UI 3.0 would deploy mid June (15th or roughly thereabouts), meaning Sacrifice could be either this week coming or ones thereafter; dates to keep an eye on include: 4th to 9th; 12th to 17th.

the dates seems to be excited dates to be hype for

5 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

If there was only one thing I’d bag on about Operators, it would be their height. I want my boy to be 6’2” like myself. If they’re teens, they’ve gotta have the height man. They are little elves right now!!

They're clearly supposed to be young teens or tweens, since the gold standard for adult height in the game is are warframes. Making them just as tall as an adult would diminish the contrast and work against their portrayal as kids and everything you associate with that term. Them being frail and small is the damn point, and the only thing that separates them in any way from a bog standard kid being the ability to focus their afflicted mind to make themselves stronger. Take that(and their arcane clothing) away and they'd pass for any other space colony brat in the universe.

1 hour ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Steve claimed that UI 3.0 would deploy mid June (15th or roughly thereabouts), meaning Sacrifice could be either this week coming or ones thereafter; dates to keep an eye on include: 4th to 9th; 12th to 17th.

Steve said no big updates before Sacrifice, UI 3.0 is considered as big update but i don`t se it coming with Sacrifice `cos that would mean 2 x more bugs.

4 minutes ago, ALEKS_D_RAVEN said:

Steve said no big updates before Sacrifice, UI 3.0 is considered as big update but i don`t se it coming with Sacrifice `cos that would mean 2 x more bugs.

then maybe the UI 3.0 would maybe be in mid july? we'll see when it'll go out

On 23 may there was review by team of whole pre-tennocon content. So we could say that if review was postivie on that day The Sacrifice entered Beta. Thats just one quest so i think 2 weeks for polishing from bugs is enougt. But still on Devstream 112 Steve used metaphor of "checking if door fits" which would mean the whole gameplay content and features The Sacrifice will introduce is still being ballanced.

But THe whole content could`ve been made way before even starting developement of quest itself. Probably thats why the release of Quest was pushed.

3 minutes ago, furturgamesliker said:

then maybe the UI 3.0 would maybe be in mid july? we'll see when it'll go out

i think we will get UI 3.0 with Sacrifice (small chances) or a week after( high chances ).

as far as i understand this with some confusion about your previous reply with sacrifice and the term if it could fit and be operatored smoothly is what confuses me a bit but i believe they mean if it is ready to be putten out or if some polishing is neccessary  and pushing content out could be a bad idea which they know so i dunno if they should push out the sacrifice

6 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Forgive me, everyone. I should’ve used a more appropriate term to describe their height. Perhaps “Oompa Loompa” would’ve done the trick. 

Now that I think of it. Some people I know are 5'2. And they havê 40+ years.

And you said you are 6'2? 

The Stranger: Long way from home arent you?

Signn..!! Im waiting for The Sacrifice just like i used to before for other quests but this time it really make me feel tired..teasers everywhere 😩😖😖 I hope they will release it without telling us any words. 

On 2018-06-02 at 9:09 AM, Ktro said:

Watch youtuber byf's channel, see the video it says paid promotion.. Go go.. Check it out

So i theorized that sacrifice would not release before the 2nd week of june

Yet it's not "fact" so...

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Applause 1

Why do we never again get a overpower for out warframe such as after we first pick them? Unlimted energy for a breif period, How did Lotus do it?

5 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

5 hours ago, furturgamesliker said:

the dates seems to be excited dates to be hype for

Thats right, it is July, my bad

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Now that I think of it. Some people I know are 5'2. And they havê 40+ years.

And you said you are 6'2? 

The Stranger: Long way from home arent you?

Hes 1,90m (6,2) I'm 1,81~m (5,10) where I live 1,70m to 1,90m is pretty normal lol

I even feel short many of the times.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

15 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Also I had a dream, I was playing The sacrifice and it blew my mind.. kay.

It had new tileset.

I think you need to take a break from gaming.

19 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Also I had a dream, I was playing The sacrifice and it blew my mind.. kay.

It had new tileset.

A year before Gears of War 4 came out I had a dream where the player was running across a broken bridge, trying to hide from a storm. Little did I know this ended up being the first mission xD

I too have dreamed about the Sacrifice. I think when the human mind is desperately trying to find out so much about something that we hardly know, it is the immense power and creativity of the human mind to vividly develop multiple scenarios or events to fill in this missing void of knowledge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Hes 1,90m (6,2) I'm 1,81~m (5,10) where I live 1,70m to 1,90m is pretty normal lol

I even feel short many of the times.

The average height here is 1,60m to 1,85m.

I am 1,74m.

Its not a joke when I say I only know a handful of people who are taller than 1,75m.

@(XB1)OTF SERENiTY is a freaking giant to me.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Considering our fabricator can craft infested weapons, it is hardly a stretch to assume the thing cant create the golem that wears the suit when you finish constructing the frame.

Also would explain why the other factions were trying to get their hands on the foundry segment.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I think when the human mind is desperately trying to find out so much about something that we hardly know, it is the immense power and creativity of the human mind to vividly develop multiple scenarios or events to fill in this missing void of knowledge. 

I can relate; I dreamed of numerous things I can list, though it wasn't out of hype and I had never seen anything related to what was mentioned in the list.

Spoiler

-Crysis 3, the labyrinth near the end of the campaign.
-A piece of a tileset? Apparently was a Grineer asteroid base corridor with railings and those circular pit/vent things as well as the elevated spots with crates.
-I can't say this one here. It's too explicit, and quite frankly was the first true case of lucid dreaming on my side.

As for the height of Tenno, they're probably around the size of the typical human who's an adult but just came out of stasis, causing them to look and sound a lot younger than they actually are. Add the 'forgetting things', and you've got a rather lost, highly powerful, individual. Hopefully DE works out a way to alter the scale/proportion of each Tenno within reason.

Then regarding Excalibur Umbra's acquisition, I have hopes that he will come complete like all previous cinematic quest rewards, and Ballas' sword may be obtained halfway through the questline and be unsellable/required for something (though I can be wrong and Ballas' sword is a grinding situation not unlike Teshin's Orvius).

To prepare for the worst scenario, I'll be going to fetch Excalibur parts and build them.