Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

On 2018-06-02 at 1:58 PM, SilentMobius said:

As much as @ShadowExodus is being overly dismissive I think the timelines strongly suggest that no Tenno sacrifice is needed to create any Warframe.

How am I being overly dismissive? Providing reasoning and quotes from codex that disproves a tenno sacrifice required to make a warframe counts as overly dismissive?

And what happened to the thread this comment was originally on.

3 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

How am I being overly dismissive? Providing reasoning and quotes from codex that disproves a tenno sacrifice required to make a warframe counts as overly dismissive?

And what happened to the thread this comment was originally on.

Everything Sacrifice related is put here because Umbra stuff and the quest have become an item, even if a discussion on the latter doesn't even mention the former.

hace 2 minutos, Skulldozer115 dijo:

I'm 6'9" myself. (2.05m) 

i feel like a giant around here. 😧

1.93 still hate going donw for everything xD
 but if post is abouth umbra why are u guys talking abouth giant or normal taller lols

10 minutes ago, davej83 said:

but if post is abouth umbra why are u guys talking abouth giant or normal taller lols

lmao, idk, just was looking in the forums, it went from talking about operator height, to our own, thought I could chip in. 🙂

37 minutes ago, davej83 said:

We were discussing the operator system, and I said my bone to pick with them was their height haha. Conversation led to this but we’ll get back on topic.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

1 minute ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

We were discussing the operator system, and I said my bone to pick with them was their height haha. Conversation led to this but we’ll get back on topic.

I think there nothing more to say about Umbra unless they release something.. we are just repeating ourselvs for 3 years now to be honest, I wish someone had something new to say tho.

13 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

I think there nothing more to say about Umbra unless they release something.. we are just repeating ourselvs for 3 years now to be honest, I wish someone had something new to say tho.

I can agree there, but we can always use our creative juices to theorize more. We haven’t talked about Hunhow much. What if the Tenno ally with him in order to take down Ballas? That could unite the sentients and Tenno - but I still do not see an end to their conflict, considering that the Tenno have yet to visit Tau. 

And do not forget, we still haven’t stepped foot in the Cetus tower, either. There was a point when I thought Ballas would live up there with an Excalibur Umbra at his side, but it dawned on me that Ballas has a mansion on Mars, according to Executor Tuvol in one of the synthesis lore entries. 

Now - We’ve known about Ballas for a long time. Finally, he’s revealed himself to the origin system, so I doubt DE will kill him off. I really want him to be an ally. I hope we don’t destroy him. There is a lot of potential for us to find out all the Orokin secrets that Ballas knows, and I believe he could be the ultimate savior of the Sol system. He could end the war between the Grineer and Corpus, and unite our entire star system.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

4 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I can agree there, but we can always use our creative juices to theorize more. We haven’t talked about Hunhow much. What if the Tenno ally with him in order to take down Ballas? That could unite the sentients and Tenno - but I still do not see an end to their conflict, considering that the Tenno have yet to visit Tau. 

And do not forget, we still haven’t stepped foot in the Cetus tower, either. There was a point when I thought Ballas would live up there with an Excalibur Umbra at his side, but it dawned on me that Ballas has a mansion on Mars, according to Executor Tuvol in one of the synthesis lore entries. 

Tenno ally with Hunhow? someone said about this somewhere already I think..

Sorry I had to google Cetus tower, I have 0 knowledge with PoE since Im holding most of the new maps and missions for after I get Umbra..well he having a mansion does not mean he could not live elsewhere too like the tower as you said. At least the part of living there I didn't hear yet until now.. Interesting. But I really do think The sacrifice will have more to do with the moon and the void and a possibility of a new tileset.

3 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I mean, none of that is new. Those points have been covered one way or another.

• Like 2