Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

30 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

At this point I'd even take leaks, hax, something.

There was leaks before, the leaks pointed Umbra would come with the war within, for the same reason it was delayed, they have said about the leaks on a devstream and said thats why the reason they are so quiet right now.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

1 hour ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

We have almost 250 pages of info-less speculation. What hasn't been gone over by now.

1 hour ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

More than that, if we count the first thread that got lost in a merge mistake.

What would we be at now, around 700-1000 pages or so?

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Yes, we're around 700 pages of absolutely nothing.

at least we are consistent 

3 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

More than that, if we count the first thread that got lost in a merge mistake.

What would we be at now, around 700-1000 pages or so?

That thread wasn't even first but second. The first one was locked by mods for some reason.

32 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

doesn’t mean good

Look LazerSkink sure I'm on both sides, but this shows how people appreciate Umbra and or like to talk about it and the sacrifice as well, It's fine I mean you have a reason they do aswell. For you it's nothing, for them it's something even if this is a re-talk about everything that they already talked. I'm on both sides like I said, but this mega is helping me wait more time for it as well. At least it's doing something for someone.

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Look LazerSkink sure I'm on both sides, but this shows how people appreciate Umbra and or like to talk about it and the sacrifice as well, It's fine I mean you have a reason they do aswell. For you it's nothing, for them it's something even if this is a re-talk about everything that they already talked. I'm on both sides like I said, but this mega is helping me wait more time for it as well. At least it's doing something for someone.

Not dissing any of that.

You don't really need to take my posts seriously here, as I'm more or less making fun of myself with every one (though it may not seem). I'm bringing up how ridiculous it is this thread has been running off the same discussions over and over for the past 3 years when I'm doing the exact same thing by continually posting about my disappointment in DE with how long it's been since the frame's announcement (which is all I do here). Just figured I might as well keep it going if it's been this long.

I'm no one to judge others for what they want to talk about.

Edited by LazerSkink

43 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Not dissing any of that.

You don't really need to take my posts seriously here, as I'm more or less making fun of myself with every one (though it may not seem). I'm bringing up how ridiculous it is this thread has been running off the same discussions over and over for the past 3 years when I'm doing the exact same thing by continually posting about my disappointment in DE with how long it's been since the frame's announcement (which is all I do here). Just figured I might as well keep it going if it's been this long.

I'm no one to judge others for what they want to talk about.

It's fine it's just cuz some people may not get that you are joking around with a serious face 😂

Iike I said I'm on both sides too so I understand both situation and sometimes I make fun of things here as well.

4 hours ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

We have almost 250 pages of info-less speculation. What hasn't been gone over by now.

We have yet to speculate on why Ballas would favor the curves of some feminine warframes over others when designing them. Is he just petty or was he inspired by someone else's figure.

Edited by Beartornado
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

We have yet to speculate on why Ballas would favor the curves of some feminine warframes over others when designing them. Is he just petty or was he inspired by someone else's figure.

I have a crazy theory that he can’t create an original Warframe on his own...The personality, powers, will and design get expressed by the person making “the Sacrifice” to Forge an original.

Either That Or Tenno with a level of Void mastery we haven’t seen yet Forge them with their power as a reflection of self.

Only after this can Ballas Reverse Engineer and mass produce them.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I have a crazy theory that he can’t create an original Warframe on his own...The personality, powers, will and design get expressed by the person making “the Sacrifice” to Forge an original.

Either That Or Tenno with a level of Void mastery we haven’t seen yet Forge them with their power as a reflection of self.

Only after this can Ballas Reverse Engineer and mass produce them.

Due to the Tenno writing on many primes I assume at least for a period of time a Tenno was working along side the projects.

The one thing I'm hoping for from the quest is that morality system actually plays a bigger role than just some unique dialogue. In other games like say Mass Effect, moral choices do have consequences.I really hope The Sacrifice doesn't just have a character go "Oh you're a bad/good person" and that's it.

The one big choice I would like to be presented with is whether or not to have Ballas as our new leader. I quite frankly do not like the Lotus. She's boring and far too secretive for my tastes. We've had her for nearly five years as well. Having a new character for our leader would be a true breath of fresh air.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

1 hour ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Due to the Tenno writing on many primes I assume at least for a period of time a Tenno was working along side the projects.

Tenno writing is Orokin writing. It just indicates that they're Orokin-made.

9 часов назад, AtalayK сказал:

i hope DE surprise us with giving update for no hype sites or teaser videos

It is very very possible that we will recieve teaser and release date at E3 conference, because DE will be at PCgaming panel on June 11th or 12th.

Edited by ---UMBRA---

2 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

It is very very possible that we will recieve teaser and release date at E3 conference, because DE will be at PCgaming panel on June 11th or 12th.

I never heard they were going to be there, where is the proof of that?

2 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

That makes sense for holding the specific date.. But, i'm not sure if they will talk about the sacrifice, I hope they do and or release it on the same day or a day later.

i really would want it to be a surprise, like someday everyone doing random stuff, and redtext just pops with some *SACRIFICE* remarks, E3 would be cool to show Venus progression, instead of umbra that we already have hyped for 3 years and 1 year after that trailer, plus not everyone watching that pcgaming pannel knows or understands wth is a umbra or a warframe, but an open world to catch eye with action gameplay sure it catches attentions, idk its just my opinion, if i was going E3 to promote my game i would do smtg to catch attention of new players, not throw in a umbra that potential players even know wth is.

2 часа назад, -Ringed-Umbra- сказал:

That makes sense for holding the specific date.. But, i'm not sure if they will talk about the sacrifice, I hope they do and or release it on the same day or a day later.

Releasing on the same day is possible and would be very cool. I remember some years ago Killing floor 2 developers released addon during the conference by pushing button I loved that move.