Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

17 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

The new promo code for the Orokin Tea Set is interesting.

The code is “Old Friend” and the tea set apparently belonged to a mystery Dax. Probably the same mystery Dax mentioned in the early The War Within script.

Yea old friend is a good tip that the code references something.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

The code is “Old Friend” and the tea set apparently belonged to a mystery Dax. Probably the same mystery Dax mentioned in the early The War Within script.

That is a good point, here I was starting to think it could be a reference to Sounds of Silence! 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Some people think it might, partially, be a reference/memorial to Totalbiscuit. Stereotypes of Tea and British, and the code 'Oldfriend'.

That said, I imagine it also has proper lore connotations too. It's also possible the mystery Dax could be Teshin himself. Either way, that Dax might have been Ballas's personal guard? I imagine any lore must tie back to space step-dad eventually, and that tea set IS Orokin not... Dax looking. Teshin is also pretty secretive - who says the Queens were his only or original masters?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

The Umbra deniers come around when we are at our highest, most prevalent state. Do not let the non-believers corrupt you, Tenno, for they have strayed from the three year journey. 

This. :heart:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yeah idk, otherwise maybe upon release of the update? Like the Cetus Community Heart glyph upon PoE release.

Whatever works, I just hope it’s not a god forsaken twitch exclusive thing. I don’t want to deal with another Teralyst sigil situation.

Funny how I had no interest in Ballas until the teaser and that page, I only had interest in adquiring Umbra and playing with it forever plus scarf, but now? Now I'm very interested in knowing Ballas, I hope we don't have to kill him or anything.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Oh yeah remember well, didn't get it because of the whole thing with bugs.

Finally got it after watching the fifth streamer in a row get the achievement. Barely worth it, only using it on Excalibur Dex to make a weird looking, blinding ninja mask thing.

And I don’t even play Excalibur anymore, so really wasn’t worth it, but great for collection I guess.

We don't need glyph that we all will forgot when we get the umbra in the game,and probably we will all take umbra profil icon for us. I.just need 2 work something that time go much faster and finally to get that update 2 play sacrifice. Because I feel that 20 more days for me 2 wait its like forever 😕  (and they didn't say in the end of the month or in middle so maybe it comes much sooner)

Edited by Vlada91