(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 minute ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

The Umbra deniers come around when we are at our highest, most prevalent state. Do not let the non-believers corrupt you, Tenno, for they have strayed from the three year journey. 

This. :heart:

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Maybe a quest reward? Like Teshin and the Elder Queen on TWW.

Doesn’t make sense they would reward it to content creators prior to release if that was the case.

Just now, LazerSkink said:

Doesn’t make sense they would reward it to content creators prior to release if that was the case.

Yeah idk, otherwise maybe upon release of the update? Like the Cetus Community Heart glyph upon PoE release.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yeah idk, otherwise maybe upon release of the update? Like the Cetus Community Heart glyph upon PoE release.

Whatever works, I just hope it’s not a god forsaken twitch exclusive thing. I don’t want to deal with another Teralyst sigil situation.

Funny how I had no interest in Ballas until the teaser and that page, I only had interest in adquiring Umbra and playing with it forever plus scarf, but now? Now I'm very interested in knowing Ballas, I hope we don't have to kill him or anything.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

Just now, LazerSkink said:

Whatever works, I just hope it’s not a god forsaken twitch exclusive thing. I don’t want to deal with another Teralyst sigil situation.

Oh yeah remember well, didn't get it because of the whole thing with bugs.

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Oh yeah remember well, didn't get it because of the whole thing with bugs.

Finally got it after watching the fifth streamer in a row get the achievement. Barely worth it, only using it on Excalibur Dex to make a weird looking, blinding ninja mask thing.

And I don’t even play Excalibur anymore, so really wasn’t worth it, but great for collection I guess.

Hot damn. Looks like it finally (maybe) really is coming.

I'm thankful, but damn I've been waiting years for this.

• Like 1

We don't need glyph that we all will forgot when we get the umbra in the game,and probably we will all take umbra profil icon for us. I.just need 2 work something that time go much faster and finally to get that update 2 play sacrifice. Because I feel that 20 more days for me 2 wait its like forever 😕  (and they didn't say in the end of the month or in middle so maybe it comes much sooner)

Edited by Vlada91

3 minutes ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

I just noticed, that new sword is in the side of the tree

That new sword looks kinda, well, like a ding dong. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blade said:

Hot damn. Looks like it finally (maybe) really is coming.

I'm thankful, but damn I've been waiting years for this.

Let's not forget the preparation trailer for War Within was released under 3 weeks before the quest actually dropped. However, the hype site was released on the 6th of November, quest dropping on the 11th. With the Sacrifice, we got both at the same time, so no idea.

But if I'm going to say something; the fact it just says "June", along with Steve and Geoff stating very clearly they don't know when it's going to drop (and sounding fairly unconfident) right before they left for the weekend is bumming me out. I hope to god this is a countdown like the War Within's 5 day, 5 categories deal, because if not, they just released a hype site still not knowing when exactly it's going to be ready.

But hey, they're brave enough to say "June", so as long as it's released before 11:59 PM EDT, June 30th, they didn't lie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Let's not forget the preparation trailer for War Within was released under 3 weeks before the quest actually dropped. However, the hype site was released on the 6th of November, quest dropping on the 11th. With the Sacrifice, we got both at the same time, so no idea.

But if I'm going to say something; the fact it just says "June", along with Steve and Geoff stating very clearly they don't know when it's going to drop (and sounding fairly unconfident) right before they left for the weekend is bumming me out. I hope to god this is a countdown like the War Within's 5 day, 5 categories deal, because if not, they just released a hype site still not knowing when exactly it's going to be ready.

But hey, they're brave enough to say "June", so as long as it's released before 11:59 PM EDT, June 30th, they didn't lie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ikr, but count it as surprise, just need a wait.. wtf? and it's updating from nowhere but I think around June 9 since it's weekend, most of the people are at home chiling, I think this will make them get the highest number of players online at the same time for this quest, I however will not be apart of that count because the time I'll take to download 90% of players will have finished the quest.

can be mid june to end june as well due to vacations.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

can be mid june to end june as well due to vacations.

Hope not. I'd like for it to be this week before the U.S trashes net neutrality.

6 hours ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

they even released an image with Excalibur Umbra with the title The Sacrifice in the middle.

You mean this one?

Db4rmasWkAAslhc?format=jpg

7 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

You mean this one?

I meant this one:

Image result for warframe sacrifice wallpaper

I know for certain that it was released by DE because it was shown first on the Dev Stream.

Edited by ErzaSakuretto
Had to delete the quoted picture because it was occupying too much space

3 hours ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

I meant this one:

It's just Excalibur drawn differently, but your point still stands.

3 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

I meant this one:

I know for certain that it was released by DE because it was shown first on the Dev Stream.

I thought this was an Excalibur Prime but with no keyface? Someone made a thread on this the day the poster came out and put the two pictures side by side. The shape of both helmets and “cheekbone”/ jaw areas were a match. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I thought this was an Excalibur Prime but with no keyface? Someone made a thread on this the day the poster came out and put the two pictures side by side. The shape of both helmets and “cheekbone”/ jaw areas were a match. 

Well, to be honest i do feel like it doesn't look to much like Umbra Prime, maybe The Lunatic was somewhat right that we won't get Umbra Prime, not that i didn't agree to that point. Just like i said earlier, another variation (because we definitely needed another one)

Edited by ErzaSakuretto
  • Applause 1

11 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

I meant this one:

Comparing to what we've seen at Tennocon it's definitely not Umbra 😄

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Ksaero said:

Comparing to what we've seen at Tennocon it's definitely not Umbra 😄

It is. He’s just not complete yet. You can see that he has Umbra/Stalker chest.