Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Well considering there is already an excal umbra (prime) in the Chinese version of warframe (it was their founders item because they couldn't have excal prime) and it's basically got the same abilities as normal excal and a few stat changes so the odds are that ours will just be this being released into the non Chinese version. 

I suspect the 'own system' is referring to how we get it.

It's hardly worth the hype some people have for it and I suspect we'll have a LOT of disappointed players when they realise it isn't the 'god frame' that's been hyped up. 

23 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Well considering there is already an excal umbra (prime) in the Chinese version of warframe (it was their founders item because they couldn't have excal prime) and it's basically got the same abilities as normal excal and a few stat changes so the odds are that ours will just be this being released into the non Chinese version. 

I suspect the 'own system' is referring to how we get it.

It's hardly worth the hype some people have for it and I suspect we'll have a LOT of disappointed players when they realise it isn't the 'god frame' that's been hyped up. 

No one is hyping a "god frame" as you say, well at least I have not seen those people here, My hype is because I like excalibur, he deserves this update, and he is so much sexy looking.

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

not grindy ...

and you mean warframe.....

Not as grindy <

Im fine with grind, just not grind that could take months at the least and years at the most to finish.

After replaying the apostasy prologue again (with more indepth knowledge of the lore) and paying much more attention to lotus, there's 1 thing that sparked my curiosity.

In the beginning when ballas meets Lotus, the way she recognizes him reminds me of something as "Oh, it's ballas, one of the executors, the lover of margulis, the....." as if he was just another person for the Lotus.

When Ballas does his hocus pocus and cuts the "links" in lotus helmet, the way she says "Ballas"... she says it with affection, with surprise and with... ugh *pukes*... love.

I am trully starting to believe that Lotus is indeed Margulis (body) + Natah's (mind).

But there's more. Ballas said that "but you are imprisoned, just as SHE (margulis) was". So he implies that not only margulis but natah is imprisoned in the Lotus. But... if natah is the mind, shouldn't she be the one free, who is actually imprisoning the other one (margulis)? 

What is imprisoning natah? If she is as much of a prisoner as is natah, who is actually the lotus? Better yet, if natah was in control but still imprisoned, WHO was powerful and mad enough to fuse margulis body and natah's mind? Was it us? Did we fuse them because Margulis was dying and Natah was her only chance of survival, but of course, due to the 2nd dream, we lost our memory and we no longer remember?

What I know for sure is that margulis is gone with ballas, but natah is still there in lua. And somehow helminth plays a part in this. Both helminth and lotus helmet is in the ship. Will helminth somehow allow natah to regain a physical form and aid us in saving margulis from ballas? And how does the umbra AND the man in the wall tie to all of this?

Is this the deal that we did with the man in the wall? The reason why he says we owe him? Because we made a deal with him where he would "save" margulis by fusing her body with natahs' mind, and we had to repay him back somehow?

Agh, there are so many theories and possibilities this quest can follow! My mind is blowing with ideas!

Edited by devildevil21
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i was like ..no grind 

-beautiful image insert here- 

is a dream tenno xD 

Its a blessing and a curse,

No grind means less things for me to do, but more grind means burning out on warframe and potentially taking a break from everything Warframe related.

So yeah The Sacrifice and Venus could be really detrimental to how i enjoy the game this year and possibly next year as well. If Venus is like PoE's economy with all new resources and such and The Sacrifice is anything close to the Focus grind then yeah i can foresee me burning out and taking a long break off to other games.

6 hours ago, devildevil21 said:

Pretty much confirmed by DE to not be comin' this week:

The link in the twitter:

So DE will be talking about the UPCOMING quest in june 11. Means that by june 11 the quest hasn't been released yet.

Which implies that the quest will come at the earliest by next week.

Don’t worry, The quest will arrives soon. They will be talking about upcoming contents or their plans with the game in future. The quest would be release in 9 - 14 June that is just my prediction. 😉 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XideBeast said:

Don’t worry, The quest will arrives soon. They will be talking about upcoming contents or their plans with the game in future. The quest would be release in 9 - 14 June that is just my prediction. 😉 

9 and 10 are the weekend.

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

9 and 10 are the weekend.

His predictions goes together with mine, weekend equals more people playing. If DE wants a higher number of players at the quest release, this is one of their best options. I hope we are right about this this date. Seems like that after they gave the month as a date my anxiety got a little worse. Waiting for stuff really makes me bugged sometimes (not always) lol.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

His predictions goes together with mine, weekend equals more people playing. If DE wants a higher number of players at the quest release, this is one of their best options. I hope we are right about this this date. Seems like that after they gave the month as a date my anxiety got a little worse. Waiting for stuff really makes me bugged sometimes (not always) lol.

3 hours ago, XideBeast said:

It is way too soon tho. 

They wouldn't want to release this on a weekend with everyone being forced to stay in office (not just the ones who were going to anyway). Doesn't matter if this week is considered too soon either.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

They wouldn't want to release this on a weekend with everyone being forced to stay in office (not just the ones who were going to anyway). Doesn't matter if this week is considered too soon either.

Hopefully I’m wrong, if they really do that it will be awesome 

4 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

They wouldn't want to release this on a weekend with everyone being forced to stay in office (not just the ones who were going to anyway). Doesn't matter if this is considered too soon either.

What do you mean forced to stay in office at Saturday/Sunday?

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

What do you mean forced to stay in office at Saturday/Sunday?

3 hours ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

They typically release mid week so they got time to make emergency fixes before weekend comes.

Weekend releases will mean if something major breaks apart, not enough manpower on hand may be available to fix it.

Yeah, that. Weekend release is impractical and overall a bad idea.

• Like 1