Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

23 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

I hope stalker is apart of this quest somehow. Maybe he will anyway we saw him on the trailer.

Stalker is very likely. He uses Umbra's body after all. Also, since personally my cards are in on the 'Stalker's acolytes foreshadow the Umbra frames' theory,  if that turns out to be the case, I won't be surprised to see the acolytes crop up too. And since Stalker is related to Hunhow and to Ballas, chances are reasonable we'll see Hunhow too.

Given that this is the end of the present story arc, I'd also wager the Worm Queen (and maybe the Elder Queen if Worm can somehow revive her with continuity) will show up as well. Hunhow, the Grineer Queens and Us all have bones to pick with Ballas, so a temporary ceasefire may come into effect so we can at least try to tear him a new one. Alad V or another Corpus might appear too, not because they want vengeance or for justice or anything, but because fresh Orokin tech would be worth a lot of credits. And finally, as Helminth seems to be involved, that'd mean all 5 factions could end up coming for Ballas all at once. That'd be one helluva sight. I could definitely see them doing this to amp up the 'Wow' factor for this 'last in the story arc' quest.

The last person I expect play an important role is Ordis/Ordan Karris. He too has beef with Ballas, so he might end up joining the fray somehow, not as being our Lotus stand in, but as himself, either Digitally or possibly even physically. Maybe he takes over a Warframe body to fight alongside us? Ordis DOES mention there are some of his 'old possessions' still knocking around the ship when we build the Personal Quarters. Perhaps he still has some of his weaponry. That's spit balling though, Ordan Karris in the flesh is pretty unlikely. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Stalker is very likely. He uses Umbra's body after all. Also, since personally my cards are in on the 'Stalker's acolytes foreshadow the Umbra frames' theory,  if that turns out to be the case, I won't be surprised to see the acolytes crop up too. And since Stalker is related to Hunhow and to Ballas, chances are reasonable we'll see Hunhow too.

Given that this is the end of the present story arc, I'd also wager the Worm Queen (and maybe the Elder Queen if Worm can somehow revive her with continuity) will show up as well. Hunhow, the Grineer Queens and Us all have bones to pick with Ballas, so a temporary ceasefire may come into effect so we can at least try to tear him a new one. Alad V or another Corpus might appear too, not because they want vengeance or for justice or anything, but because fresh Orokin tech would be worth a lot of credits. And finally, as Helminth seems to be involved, that'd mean all 5 factions could end up coming for Ballas all at once. That'd be one helluva sight. I could definitely see them doing this to amp up the 'Wow' factor for this 'last in the story arc' quest.

The last person I expect play an important role is Ordis/Ordan Karris. He too has beef with Ballas, so he might end up joining the fray somehow, not as being our Lotus stand in, but as himself, either Digitally or possibly even physically. Maybe he takes over a Warframe body to fight alongside us? Ordis DOES mention there are some of his 'old possessions' still knocking around the ship when we build the Personal Quarters. Perhaps he still has some of his weaponry. That's spit balling though, Ordan Karris in the flesh is pretty unlikely. 

Interesting.. well I hope all this happens then, It's already close so they won't delay it to add new things.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I feel that would be unncessarily cluttering the quest, it shouldn't have too many parties involved. The focus of the quest as stated by devs is the warframes, their nature and origin respectively. Yes, the current hints we have are mainly leading to Ballas (along with the prologue), but including that many characters doesn't sound fun at all. Just because they have reason to show up doesn't mean they should, after all.

The kind of vendetta a few of the characters have with Ballas can be saved for later. For now, the trilogy is still about the Tenno discovering themselves and thing close to them.

Ok guys.... listen and read 

I know we have all been waiting for umbra but if my conclusion are right we might get the next clue to umbra on July 13 and u might be askink why July 13 exactly well let me explain......umbra means eclipse and I did a little research to when the next soler eclipse is and guess what it’s on July 13 and I know some of y’all are thinking that doesn’t have to do with anything but if you think about it’s a possible chance of it happening next clue or release date maybe 😀🤨😮🤔😯

and if you don’t believe me search it up this was posted on June 5 2018

Edited by (PS4)coolboy201571000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)coolboy201571000 said:

Ok guys.... listen and read 

DE has been suggesting PC will get it in June. July 13th is after June. So, your date will not apply to PC. Console is unlikely to get it that soon after Tennocon (July 7th).

• Like 3

11 минут назад, Ksaero сказал:

Don't know if it's been posted already, but you can check your email to be sure you've got everything ready for the quest.

FZvCRls.jpg

Recieved same mail. Does *fully unlocked the power of the tenno* mean maxed focus?

Because some my friends who didn`t maxed focus didn`t recieved mail.

Edited by ---UMBRA---
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Recieved same mail. Does *fully unlocked the power of the tenno* mean maxed focus?

As far as I know, the mail just tells whether you have completed all the prerequisites to the Sacrfice quest. And in case you haven't, it tells what you need to do.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

2 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

As far as I know, the mail just tells whether you have completed all the prerequisites to the Sacrfice quest. And in case you haven't, it tells what you need to do.

Or not! My wife hasn't completed focus system yet and hasn't received the mail.