Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

Don't know if it's been posted already, but you can check your email to be sure you've got everything ready for the quest.

FZvCRls.jpg

Hmm, I haven't received an email, but I've got everything finished...interesting.

Pildiotsingu umbra and penumbra tulemus

Umbra means the full shadow casted by an opaque object against a light source. Where you got eclipse from, i don't know, perhaps the fact that you could say an eclipse happens when Earth or the Moon is immersed in the other's umbra.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (PS4)coolboy201571000 said:

Ok guys.... listen and read 

I know we have all been waiting for umbra but if my conclusion are right we might get the next clue to umbra on July 13 and u might be askink why July 13 exactly well let me explain......umbra means eclipse and I did a little research to when the next soler eclipse is and guess what it’s on July 13 and I know some of y’all are thinking that doesn’t have to do with anything but if you think about it’s a possible chance of it happening next clue or release date maybe 😀🤨😮🤔😯

and if you don’t believe me search it up this was posted on June 5 2018

There is a Legend about an old Samurai who takes his own life so that a dying Cherry Tree he loves will live using his soul.

That is the “Cherry Tree of the 16th day”.

So why not June 16th, even though it now blooms in the early winter.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

To the real one.

Hmmm I never got one either...I think I did turn off promotional emails though (in my account management). 

Personally I think if everyone did the prereq quests they should be fine, I don't think DE will lock Umbra mechanics for those who haven't completely maxed out a focus school.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

@Ksaero Does that email contain anything new or is it just another link to the "Prepare" trailer?

Nothing new, it says you are fully prepared if you completed all the prerequisites, and if you haven't, it tells you the next step.

For example, this is how it looks to those who haven't completed Chains of Harrow.

UkEFajy.jpg

Edited by Ksaero

57 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Nothing new, it says you are fully prepared if you completed all the prerequisites, and if you haven't, it tells you the next step.

For example, this is how it looks to those who haven't completed Chains of Harrow.

UkEFajy.jpg

I have all of the requirements done for the sacrifice. I haven't gotten this email, what does this mean exactly? Is this only for people who haven't finished these quests?

Just now, Sifurak said:

I have all of the requirements done for the sacrifice. I haven't gotten this email, what does this mean exactly? Is this only for people who haven't finished these quests?

Maybe you have promotional emails turned off just like I do I think. I usually turn those options off without even noticing it.

1 minute ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Maybe you have promotional emails turned off just like I do I think. I usually turn those options off without even noticing it.

Is there a way to turn it on? Cause I have the news letter email thing turned on, but that might be different

14 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

I have the promotional emails ON but I didn't get this email and I have done all quests

16 minutes ago, Sifurak said:

Is there a way to turn it on? Cause I have the news letter email thing turned on, but that might be different

I guess account settings after you log in at the warframe website may have options there.

Edit: Receive newsletters and promotional email transmissions yep.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

8 hours ago, (PS4)coolboy201571000 said:

Ok guys.... listen and read 

I know we have all been waiting for umbra but if my conclusion are right we might get the next clue to umbra on July 13 and u might be askink why July 13 exactly well let me explain......umbra means eclipse and I did a little research to when the next soler eclipse is and guess what it’s on July 13 and I know some of y’all are thinking that doesn’t have to do with anything but if you think about it’s a possible chance of it happening next clue or release date maybe 😀🤨😮🤔😯

and if you don’t believe me search it up this was posted on June 5 2018