Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

As we wait. What are you going to fashion frame Excal Umbra with?

I am going to mostly keep him the same. User a darker grey for his body and change the Gold in to Silver.

I look forward to mix and matching stuff like the Proto skin (which I never got). 

Excal with Apex skin, dark gray, black, dark red, and gold colors, with Targis Prime armor.

I'll probably also make an Arbiters-colored one.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Never underestimate the power of fashionframe.  I redid my Operator for the contest and then, somehow, I took the Proto-Volt that I was initially unimpressed with as a Deluxe, bought a new Tennogen Syandana and threw some Prime Accessories on “him” and the textures and colors and Operator match are astounding.

My Orokinized Proto-Volt now sits top-tier with my Graxx Samurai Volt and my Sentient-Slayer Excaliber (which, when tooled right is also stunning).

hehe

Well well, I'm comfortable with next week as release date. Monday, Megan will talk on PC game show, so I would think she will confirm a date for the release that can be and I hope it is Wednesday. of this next week. let's all hope and pray for this day to come. Are we finally getting Umbra this week?.

Reading all of the posts as of late along with the Sacrifice bingo card has me quite anxious and worried. A while ago I said that this quest has the potential to top the second dream and change warframe for years to come. I still feel this way, but something tells me an event will occur that will change something - maybe a very shocking or revealing truth?

Anything could happen as far as we know, but I’ve got a gut feeling that this quest could definitely do some real “re-optimization” of our thoughts or of what we’ve “known” for years. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Reading all of the posts as of late along with the Sacrifice bingo card has me quite anxious and worried. A while ago I said that this quest has the potential to top the second dream and change warframe for years to come. I still feel this way, but something tells me an event will occur that will change something - maybe a very shocking or revealing truth?

Anything could happen as far as we know, but I’ve got a gut feeling that this quest could definitely do some real “re-optimization” of our thoughts or of what we’ve “known” for years. 

It's called Anxiety, welcome to the family son.

You are overthinking something that you don't know.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

18 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I agree. I actually have a pretty good feeling about the quest. I think DE will deliver. However, I do think that the quest will leave more questions than answers. And then there's also the issue of what players like me, who've lived for Umbra, will do afterwards. Just like there was pre-SD and post-SD Warframe, there will be the pre-Umbra era and the post-Umbra era. 

12 hours ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

I have a bad feeling it's going to be a "get the BP from the quest, but farm the frame from the node/tileset/enemies" kind of situation...

12 hours ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

I think DE is restricted from doing that by the Chinese dev team. Could be wrong, but i remember various people stating the same. Don't have a source tho'.

Chinese publisher post about agreement with DE is quoted in original post. Regarding Umbra, only two things were stated. First - Excalibur Umbra Prime is exclusive to Chinaframe, it will never drop anywhere or be available in the marketplace (meaning you could only get it by buying it from founder page at Chinaframe website). Second - it's possible that Excalibur Umbra (not Umbra Prime) will be released broadly. Tada, that's it. DE can do anything they want with Excalibur Umbra but can't touch Excalibur Umbra Prime.

Some people misunderstood it and the rumors were born.

Edited by Ksaero

7 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

As we wait. What are you going to fashion frame Excal Umbra with?

I am going to mostly keep him the same. User a darker grey for his body and change the Gold in to Silver.

I look forward to mix and matching stuff like the Proto skin (which I never got). 

I wanna see how Apex skin would look on him, but most probably won't keep it because I don't want his UI picture to be changed.

5 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

What are the chances for the update to drop today? ^-^

Not pretty high, however the chance are higher next week since it likely seem to come out together with UI update, which it said to come out mid-june.

However, i'd be glad if it's come sooner.

6 hours ago, Ksaero said:

I wanna see how Apex skin would look on him, but most probably won't keep it because I don't want his UI picture to be changed.

Apex skin is so cool but it remains as a PC Tennogen exclusive. I wish the creator would just sign off on it and transfer ownership over to DE so consoles could get it. 

So, anyone know what's gonna happen with the hype site? It hasn't had anything new added to it since it was first made and if I'm not mistaken, isn't supposed to have new stuff that gets revealed as time progresses towards the release of the quest?

1 hour ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Apex skin is so cool but it remains as a PC Tennogen exclusive. I wish the creator would just sign off on it and transfer ownership over to DE so consoles could get it. 

Thtas the reason why consoles don’t have the Apex skin? Because the creator wants ownership of it? Its purely a matter of pride?

16 minutes ago, Dhashruman said:

So, anyone know what's gonna happen with the hype site? It hasn't had anything new added to it since it was first made and if I'm not mistaken, isn't supposed to have new stuff that gets revealed as time progresses towards the release of the quest?

I don’t think this is a typical hype site. The Sacrifice is something DE wants to keep as hush as possible.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

2 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I don’t think this is a typical hype site. The Sacrifice is something DE wants to keep as hush as possible.

Yep, I think so too. Just hope it isn't like that coz DE isn't ready to add more stuff which wld mean its gonna be delayed to the end of the month

3 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I would sign off on it in a heartbeat, but DE has never asked me to sign off on it. I'm not sure of the process, though, if there's something I need to do to initiate it, so I'll ask [DE]Taylor.

2 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Thtas the reason why consoles don’t have the Apex skin? Because the creator wants ownership of it? Its purely a matter of pride?

No pride. I have no idea how this PC-console process works for Tennogen. I've never seen DE actually talk about that process, and I've never been asked by DE. I've seen people suggest that skins have to make a certain amount of money to be considered for console, and then there's SERENiTY's suggestion that it requires transfering ownership. I have no idea. I PM'd [DE]Taylor asking about it, so hopefully I'll get an answer soon. I would love for the skin to come to console. I just don't know what's required to make that happen.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

4 minutes ago, Dhashruman said:

Yep, I think so too. Just hope it isn't like that coz DE isn't ready to add more stuff which wld mean its gonna be delayed to the end of the month

No more delaying,half a year its 2 much waiting for 1gb maybe 1.5gb update... this needs 2 stop. And they need 2 give us update...max next week. They head a time 2 fix all the problems. We deserve 2 have update,I dot care if is bugging... its just 2 much.

13 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Most Probably... "Let us do 5 more trailers and 10 interviews before we release it"

"and while we're at it, lets do 4 more hype sites"

But now for real, DE has the problem of building hype really high too soon. This so called "hypesite" should have been revealed a few days before the quest got released.

Considering they're still adding FOG to the sacrifice, still changing how the fog effect works, and then they also have to bugfix, I have a feeling the quest will only be available in 2 weeks. The problem is that the HYPE has been BUILT and is starting to go down the longer we have to wait.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

"and while we're at it, lets do 4 more hype sites"

But now for real, DE has the problem of building hype really high too soon. This so called "hypesite" should have been revealed a few days before the quest got released.

Considering they're still adding FOG to the sacrifice, still changing how the fog effect works, and then they also have to bugfix, I have a feeling the quest will only be available in 2 weeks. The problem is that the HYPE has been BUILT and is starting to go down the longer we have to wait.

Who said they are adding new fog? Steve only mentioned it being WIP.

1 hour ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Most Probably... "Let us do 5 more trailers and 10 interviews before we release it"

Last trailer is coming and confirmed by Rebb. So we can hope that update is coming in same week