Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Looks like 1 big NO! 😠😑 So we can hope for next year....but for now I need 2 delete the game so that I dont think about all this....

It feels like for me that he is trying hard not to spoiler.

1 hour ago, EpicBred said:

Why do so many people here think that "mid-june" absolutely means "the first week that kind of dips into the middle of the month"? Im thinking itll come around june 20 - 25

20+ is late June, this is probably if it get delayed.

Mid June would be around 10 to 20.

They have not stated a real date just the month, but they have said Mid June, this means that they have a deadline set to finish all tests and release it. Mid June was a self set deadline to finish everything, we may not have a specific date but they do and they are trying to respect that date.

Not only saying that this Monday there will be a new trailer and probably will have a day set for release (that I believe it's Wednesday)

My thinking is that they were holding it just to show at the PC Game Show, but the quest is already fully tested and ready to release.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

1 hour ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Don’t get why everyone is so dead set on it being next week. We’ve got two more weeks left after that so its not like June will be over soon.

2 weeks well... tennocon is really soon which they have to prepare for aswell. Its not like sacrifice is the only thing they are working on.

19 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

My thinking is that they were holding it just to show at the PC Game Show, but the quest is already fully tested and ready to release.

It would be too good to be real, let's hope they will make us this surprise XD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Well they did say that different teams are working on different stuff so that's covered.

Which means the team in general is scattered to different projects which means less focused manpower on one or two projects.

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

Which means the team in general is scattered to different projects which means less focused manpower on one or two projects.

May be the case but if they were confident with it, not going to worry. Also since the Sacrifice is more or less finished don't think they need as much manpower on it now with the finishing touches so it is possible that some of the manpower moved on to the other 2 projects.

I'm still thinking it'll be tomorrow. Not just because of PC game show trailer (Last trailers are often Launch Trailers), but because it'll have been precisely 7 days since Hypesite went live. It'd be a good time to release it IMO. 

44 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'm still thinking it'll be tomorrow. Not just because of PC game show trailer (Last trailers are often Launch Trailers), but because it'll have been precisely 7 days since Hypesite went live. It'd be a good time to release it IMO. 

If the trailer ends with "Available NOW!" on the splash screen (with an accompanying Steve tweet/redtext), that would be such a non-DE thing to do, and I would love every second of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Magneu said:

If the trailer ends with "Available NOW!" on the splash screen (with an accompanying Steve tweet/redtext), that would be such a non-DE thing to do, and I would love every second of it.

I think they won't do that, it's a possibility but, last time they released an update when ppl where watching it live, ppl felt it was some kind of a punishment to be there because they were not home to download and play it.

Like I said however Wednesday seems to be the real good date, since seems like every big update were at the Wednesdays.

But we can all be wrong at the end of the day about the release date. Tomorrow we will see it. Let's hope I'm right or you are right (that would be awesome nonetheless).

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

2 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

I think they won't do that, it's a possibility but, last time they released an update when ppl where watching it live, ppl felt it was some kind of a punishment to be there because they were not home to download and play it.

Like I said however Wednesday seems to be the real good date, since seems like every big update were at the Wednesdays.

But we can all be wrong at the end of the day about the release date. Tomorrow we will see it. Let's hope I'm right or you are right (that would be awesome nonetheless).

This approach might work due to (I'm assuming) most people interested in Sacrifice aren't at E3, but will be watching remotely. If an update dropped at Tennocon, I could see people getting annoyed, especially those that travel extensively to get there, but E3 is different, as Warframe isn't the focus. Still, we'll have to wait.

1 minute ago, Magneu said:

This approach might work due to (I'm assuming) most people interested in Sacrifice aren't at E3, but will be watching remotely. If an update dropped at Tennocon, I could see people getting annoyed, especially those that travel extensively to get there, but E3 is different, as Warframe isn't the focus. Still, we'll have to wait.

Yeah, you still right tho, let's all hope I only wish that this wait ends.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

if it launches june/july id be ok 

not like ill be able to play it till cert anyway LOL

But the faster PC get the update, the faster they can fix the bugs and push for cert, and consequently for consoles to play it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

HAHAHA not funny. June is enough.

Amen to that.

I'm already anxious, 2 years of waiting for Umbra and almost 12 months waiting for The Sacrifice.

I'm ready

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Hype for today. Sacrifice trailer.

Yes from all new my favorite upcoming games trilers that I seen,I'm hype for warframe to see more cool stuff...and I hope that update is coming this week.

Alg, guys we don’t need to worry about the release day of The Sacrifice anymore, just chill and relax. It will come after the final trailer just around 11-18. DEs may spending more time to make sure there are no bugs or problems when they released it for the best experience.

• Like 1

Alg, guys we don’t need to worry about the release day of The Sacrifice anymore, just chill and relax. It will come after the final trailer just around 11-18. DEs may spending more time to make sure there are no bugs or problems when they released it for the best experience.