Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Just now, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

Maybe after the quest you wont be allowed to use any operator if you pick Umbra, other frames will work as usual dunno..

I wouldn't mind. Then Focus mode can just be like switching our set of powers from Warframe to Focus.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

I doubt that he is talking about the operator. If so then where tf will our amps and focus go?

And why would DE release new operator cosmetics?

Not OUR Operator.

Remember Rell?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

Maybe after the quest you wont be allowed to use any operator if you pick Umbra, other frames will work as usual dunno..

That would cause outrage to those who actually bought cosmetics for their operator with plat.

We need to be realistic here.

Edited by Vilemyre
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vilemyre said:

That would cause outrage to thsoe who actually bought cosmetics for their operator with plat.

We need to be realistic here.

I mean you cant use operator IF you pick umbra, i didnt say operators will be gone from any frame, it could be just like it was before the 2nd dream: no operator inside that particular frame. Im prolly wrong btw 🙂

3 hours ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

I mean you cant use operator IF you pick umbra, i didnt say operators will be gone from any frame, it could be just like it was before the 2nd dream: no operator inside that particular frame.

That's still restricting us from an entire gameplay system just for the sake of playing one warframe. Heavy doubts they would do anything like that, it's just a waste of dev time and resources.

• Like 1

Interesting. He's labeled simply "Umbra" No hint at anything related to "Umbra" being another version of Excalibur. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but perhaps it's a sign that there is only one "Umbra" Warframe.

Kind of wishing it's a Warframe I can customize abilities with, but that wont ever happen.

Also, is that an Umbra Skana he's holding?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

I mean you cant use operator IF you pick umbra, i didnt say operators will be gone from any frame, it could be just like it was before the 2nd dream: no operator inside that particular frame. Im prolly wrong btw 🙂

DE has nearly never removed or covered up a game mechanic because there players who arent happy with it.

Thinking that Operators are a much bigger lore element than most other things in the game, I highly doubt they will do anything against Operator development.

Edited by DawnMad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

That would still uspet people by restricting them based on a frame choice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DawnMad said:

DE has nearly never removed or covered up a game mechanic because there players who arent happy with it.

Thinking that Operators are a much bigger lore element than most other things in the game, I highly doubt they will do anything against Operator development.

Yeah, most of the ideas of having to give up your Operator for the sake of the Umbra stuff are from people I've seen very openly despise the character.

5 minutes ago, Shuuro said:

Interesting. He's labeled simply "Umbra" No hint at anything related to "Umbra" being another version of Excalibur. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but perhaps it's a sign that there is only one "Umbra" Warframe.

Kind of wishing it's a Warframe I can customize abilities with, but that wont ever happen.

Also, is that an Umbra Skana he's holding?

Well, The Sacrifice website got some additions to it and the Umbra is called as "Rouge Frame" there. So there is a chance its one of his kind but I think i remember DE saying there will be Ember Umbra and other Umbras too in the future, as a side variant to primes.

Edited by DawnMad

il y a 1 minute, DawnMad a dit :

Well, The Sacrifics website got additions to it and the Umbra is called as "Rouge Frame" there. So there is a chance its one of his kind but I think i remember DE saying there will be Ember Umbra and other Umbras too in the future, as a side variant to primes.

well u mean we could call those "rogue" frame be those who have join the sentient ?

While we are on the subject of umbra (I mean of course we are its the umbra thread).

That custom sword design and stance oof. Thats the most agressive sword stance i've seen and idk if the blade will be a nikana or skana umbra.

Edited by Vilemyre

à l’instant, Vilemyre a dit :

While we are on the subject of umbra.

That custom sword design and stance oof. Thats the most agressive sword stance i've seen and idk if the blade will be a nikana or skana umbra.

well why not "both" 

3 hours ago, Vilemyre said:

While we are on the subject of umbra (I mean of course we are its the umbra thread).

Those were just Crimson Dervish animations.