Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Guys, a friend of mine just gave me a hint, I thing that Golden thing in the background is actually Teshin

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2018-06-11-19-22-42.png

Good eye! My clanmates and I also noticed Teshin back there in what seems like a slumped kneeling pose.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

I've noticed a few things of note in this.headerBG.jpg

Firstly: Up in the top right, there's mention of "subject ten".
Secondly: there's a new line of tenno writing on the left. It seems to read "MDL" -- possibly "Middle"? But the middle of what? Or where?
There is also some other writing, but I can't make that out, exactly.

Beyond that, there are those orokin "marker stones", as I'm calling them, and the Tree, barren like in the most recent trailer. There's more of those golden lines leading down to the arm... a possible hint to the Arm Cannons Superweapons?

The Subject Ten seems to have a dash after it. Could it be Ten-"zero"?

1 hour ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

I've noticed a few things of note in this.headerBG.jpg

Firstly: Up in the top right, there's mention of "subject ten".
Secondly: there's a new line of tenno writing on the left. It seems to read "MDL" -- possibly "Middle"? But the middle of what? Or where?
There is also some other writing, but I can't make that out, exactly.

Beyond that, there are those orokin "marker stones", as I'm calling them, and the Tree, barren like in the most recent trailer. There's more of those golden lines leading down to the arm... a possible hint to the Arm Cannons Superweapons?

This pic made me wonder... Lua is present on almost every trailer/tease but as the satelite, I mean it appears to be allways present as a background, but I'm no longer sure if the action is there at all. But instead at some place where it is in the background.

Let's not forget that the first time we see the Moon, it was on a Void tower through out a window.

Edited by Duduminador

3 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

This pic made me wonder... Lua is present on almost every trailer/tease but as the satelite, I mean it appears to be allways present as a background, but I'm no longer sure if the action is there at all.

The flashback scenes look like they're on Earth. At least, it's the same grass. Could be a new tileset, though.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

3 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

This pic made me wonder... Lua is present on almost every trailer/tease but as the satelite, I mean it appears to be allways present as a background, but I'm no longer sure if the action is there at all.

Probably new tileset as I said some days ago. It feels like it anyway. So I think some of the actions are there and others are on this new tileset.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

3 hours ago, AnGeL_KRoM said:

But Hunhow could see in Lotus' mind while the second dream quest. So Hunhow knows how Ballas looks like.

Technically speaking, yes, but Hunhow was looking into Natah’s mind. Now, this remains a mystery, but I don’t know whether or not Natah knows Ballas. I’d assume so since she’s in control over Margulis’ mind and can possibly see her thoughts. If that’s the case, he still wouldn’t know where to find him. 

I reckon they will probably introduce a new planet or something to that effect similar to like how they introduced the Kuva Fortress in TWW. We will probably start of the quest on Lua and then get transported to the new planet which is why Lua is always in the background of the site of action which would indicate that we aren't exactly on Lua for the entire quest timeline. What do y'all think?

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Megathread Update: 

• in preparation for info and things to come ive updated the Megathreads OP 
  • new op has multiple break down zones and consolidated old info
  • new zones  [Umbra Warframes] & [The Vault]  created
  • cleanup of old info and rearrangement 
  • further improved the utility of the images and source info

Best Regards [as always] 

Mako

Once consoles get it and everyone is caught up, I think it’d be best to clean the thread almost entirely and just make it a discussion thread for upcoming Umbra stuff and things that weren’t answered by the quest. I think the 3 year old speculation has had its time, along with all the news updates indexed here, as they’ll no longer serve any purpose.

Edited by LazerSkink

4 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Guys, a friend of mine just gave me a hint, I thing that Golden thing in the background is actually Teshin

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2018-06-11-19-22-42.png

Now that you mention it, it definitely looks like Teshin’s back, it’s not impossible if Teshin sacrifices himself for us.

6 minutes ago, Sifurak said:

I know i will not go to work Wednesday then XD

You should go, like I said it CAN be wednesday but as well tomorrow / today depending on your time zone, or friday. I don't remember if warframe launcher does auto update, but let it on, in case you are not home it will start downloading?

33 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

really ? you think its Tashin? so what happend to Teshin? I didn't know he had a brother

You sure?

I distinctly remember the forums used to be rife with ''Tenshin''. Tashin is nobody, Tenshin is his true brother. We have picture proof of him as well.

Edited by DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You sure?

I distinctly remember the forums used to be rife with ''Tenshin''. Tashin is nobody, Tenshin is his true brother. We have picture proof of him as well.

Tashin fake confirmed. Ikr I wrote Tenshin days ago I think and no one corrected too lol.

I think that Teshin will sacrifice himself for us. Why?

After what he did during the War Within, it was pretty clear that he knew he f**ked up. 

All actions have consequences. Leading the Tenno straight to the Grineer Queen's trap isn't something we can forgive. 

Even Teshin himself kinda hinted by his tone that he's gonna have to pay the price for what he did and how he betrayed the Tenno, even though he "saved" us at the end. 

I know the theories point otherwise but I do think that Teshin and Umbra have a very close relationship. And whoever once owned the Umbraframe...that person will sacrifice himself so that we can acquire Umbra. 

• Like 1