(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 hours ago, AnGeL_KRoM said:

But Hunhow could see in Lotus' mind while the second dream quest. So Hunhow knows how Ballas looks like.

Technically speaking, yes, but Hunhow was looking into Natah’s mind. Now, this remains a mystery, but I don’t know whether or not Natah knows Ballas. I’d assume so since she’s in control over Margulis’ mind and can possibly see her thoughts. If that’s the case, he still wouldn’t know where to find him. 

I reckon they will probably introduce a new planet or something to that effect similar to like how they introduced the Kuva Fortress in TWW. We will probably start of the quest on Lua and then get transported to the new planet which is why Lua is always in the background of the site of action which would indicate that we aren't exactly on Lua for the entire quest timeline. What do y'all think?

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Megathread Update: 

• in preparation for info and things to come ive updated the Megathreads OP 
  • new op has multiple break down zones and consolidated old info
  • new zones  [Umbra Warframes] & [The Vault]  created
  • cleanup of old info and rearrangement 
  • further improved the utility of the images and source info

Best Regards [as always] 

Mako

Once consoles get it and everyone is caught up, I think it’d be best to clean the thread almost entirely and just make it a discussion thread for upcoming Umbra stuff and things that weren’t answered by the quest. I think the 3 year old speculation has had its time, along with all the news updates indexed here, as they’ll no longer serve any purpose.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Applause 3

4 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Guys, a friend of mine just gave me a hint, I thing that Golden thing in the background is actually Teshin

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2018-06-11-19-22-42.png

Now that you mention it, it definitely looks like Teshin’s back, it’s not impossible if Teshin sacrifices himself for us.

• Applause 2

36 minutes ago, (PS4)super_sayene_4 said:

me too i think is tashin

really ? you think its Tashin? so what happend to Teshin? I didn't know he had a brother 😮

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Sifurak said:

Do we know what day it will be this week??

Probability of Wednesday like always. but can be anytime soon this week.

For the people believing that's Teshin, let's remember all Dax soldiers have the same "armor"

wAWuxeG.png

So I'm 100% is just another Dax soldier, maybe the one we saw is just a flashback or memory (Because Teshin told us in TWW he's the only one Dax still alive, or maybe he lied to us again, who knows) But anyways. I don't think DE would sacrifice Teshin and leave conclave alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Probability of Wednesday like always. but can be anytime soon this week.

I know i will not go to work Wednesday then XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sifurak said:

I know i will not go to work Wednesday then XD

You should go, like I said it CAN be wednesday but as well tomorrow / today depending on your time zone, or friday. I don't remember if warframe launcher does auto update, but let it on, in case you are not home it will start downloading?

33 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

really ? you think its Tashin? so what happend to Teshin? I didn't know he had a brother

You sure?

I distinctly remember the forums used to be rife with ''Tenshin''. Tashin is nobody, Tenshin is his true brother. We have picture proof of him as well.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Applause 2

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You sure?

I distinctly remember the forums used to be rife with ''Tenshin''. Tashin is nobody, Tenshin is his true brother. We have picture proof of him as well.

Tashin fake confirmed. Ikr I wrote Tenshin days ago I think and no one corrected too lol.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You sure?

Tenshin is the true sacrifice we need.

• Haha 1

I think that Teshin will sacrifice himself for us. Why?

After what he did during the War Within, it was pretty clear that he knew he f**ked up. 

All actions have consequences. Leading the Tenno straight to the Grineer Queen's trap isn't something we can forgive. 

Even Teshin himself kinda hinted by his tone that he's gonna have to pay the price for what he did and how he betrayed the Tenno, even though he "saved" us at the end. 

I know the theories point otherwise but I do think that Teshin and Umbra have a very close relationship. And whoever once owned the Umbraframe...that person will sacrifice himself so that we can acquire Umbra. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Tashin fake confirmed. Ikr I wrote Tenshin days ago I think and no one corrected too lol.

Nothing to correct, he's a real person. Totally. Yes.

4 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Reeeeee. I spent too long working on Tenshin to let him die now. 

• Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1

2 minutes ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

After what he did during the War Within, it was pretty clear that he knew he f**ked up. 

All actions have consequences. Leading the Tenno straight to the Grineer Queen's trap isn't something we can forgive. 

Even Teshin himself kinda hinted by his tone that he's gonna have to pay the price for what he did and how he betrayed the Tenno, even though he "saved" us at the end. 

I know the theories point otherwise but I do think that Teshin and Umbra have a very close relationship. And whoever once owned the Umbraframe...that person will sacrifice himself so that we can acquire Umbra. 

Figuring that Teshin is the only reason we got out of the said Queen trap alive; assisting us through breaking Margulis' locks, I figure he assisted enough to pay back working for the Queens. Also Teshin did so fully understanding that the Queens would figure it out and kill him for it; he was deeply shocked when we pulled ourselves back into the Fortress using the warframe as an anchor. Escaping with him, he swore to assist us more fully in the future and give advice. If anything, Teshin would try to save us if it meant anything close to what we faced with the Twin Queens and Ballas was an Executor of the Counicl of Seven - probably super bad for us.

4 minutes ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

Yea I believe that Teshin will sacrifice himself.  In one of the trailers Ballas says "For their life, yours." which to me sounds like he's talking to Teshin basically saying he has to sacrifice his own life for us Tenno.  Also before TWW came out there were script "leaks" which was Teshin explaining to us what Umbra was so I'm guessing Umbra is Teshin's frame somehow.  Then the little things like the Dax/Teshin statue thing as a twitch reward and the tea set saying its from a Dax.

3 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

hope so, I truly hate him with my life

if there is an option to sacrifice access to excalibur umbra and all umbra stuff, old and new, for the sake of never having tenshin's name brought up ever again, I'd punt everything umbra related into the ocean in a heartbeat

Also, I watched all the Ballas cutscenes and trailers (back to the prime ones) and I don't think the dude talking in the Umbra trailer is Ballas in his right mind. Yes, it's Ballas for sure (even the CC for the trailer supports that), but something got in him. It just sounds too much like Hunhow, and I don't think the DE sound team just did that by accident. The tone is the same. 

• Upvote 2

I wonder what Chinese players are discussing based on the new trailer and info site. Can someone search through their forum?

Also, remember Steve's tweet about global Umbra being 94% similar to Chinese version? Has anyone actually found any difference, besides the lack of title "Prime"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

I wonder what Chinese players are discussing based on the new trailer and info site. Can someone search through their forum?

Not gonna attempt to translate any posts, but here:

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5742566319

It's a discussion on the trailer.

Also, remember Steve's tweet about global Umbra being 94% similar to Chinese version? Has anyone actually found any difference, besides the lack of title "Prime"?

It wasn't 94% similar, he was "94% sure" that our Umbra would look the same, and he obviously does so there's no worry there.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Like 1

It definitely doesn't sound like Ballas, if we compare the trailer and the Website lines to something like the Prime trailers that was narrated by Ballas, the voice is pretty different.

Spoiler

Don't know if its just effects and filters added to give his voice a better atmosphere or if its related to the quest itself. If its the former, I personally find the Prime trailer voice to have done just fine on its own but it could've just not translated well into the game.