(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

What I'm not seeing on the info site is the new operator hairstyles they shown/told us about in the devstreams... I wonder if they'll be included or not in the update...

17 minutes ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

and something else, we don't know if it has the same abilities. He is not tagged as Excalibur Umbra, he is just Umbra, maybe he has different abilities.

If he has new abilities then it's a good news and i'm totally fine with it, let's hope so, we should be fixed soon anyway.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I'm still curious what Chains of Harrow has to do with all of this, it must be a direct plot if its a requirement.

Do you think Chains of Harrow is related to Umbra ? Like we get the blueprint in the end or something like that ?

Or is it related to the new area that is coming ? Is it inside this update ? the 

Spoiler

new Venus Corpus open world map

Edited by Tical
Fixed something

Just now, Tical said:

If he has new abilities then it's a good news and i'm totally fine with it, let's hope so, we should be fixed soon anyway.

Do you think Chains of Harrow is related to Umbra ? Like we get the blueprint in the end or something like that ?

Or is it related to the new area that is coming ? Is it inside this update ? the 

Reveal hidden contents

new Venus open world thing

DE has said he is not a reskin. Maybe he will have atleast very similar abilities? If we find out he has the same abilities then prepare for salt. 

• Applause 1

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I'm still curious what Chains of Harrow has to do with all of this, it must be a direct plot if its a requirement.

Well, if this is a trilogy about the Operator, then Wally has to have some relevance.

41 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

DE has said he is not a reskin. Maybe he will have atleast very similar abilities? If we find out he has the same abilities then prepare for salt. 

If i was one the lucky few to possess Excalibur prime, i will be very very salty if DE decide to do something like that, let's be optimistic and hope it's not the case.

Regarding the new zone, do we have any info about that ? Is it included in this update ? or is it future content ?

Edited by Tical
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Tical said:

If i was one the lucky few to posses Excalibur prime, i will be very very salty if DE decide to do something like that, let's be optimistic and hope it's not the case.

Regarding the new zone, do we have any info about that ? Is it included in this update ? or is it future content ?

It is not going to be in the quest.

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I still think the Man in the Wall is connected with Ballas somehow. I hope they address it in the quest.

12 minutes ago, Tical said:

If i was one the lucky few to posses Excalibur prime, i will be very very salty if DE decide to do something like that, let's be optimistic and hope it's not the case.

Well, I am one of those who poses and uses Excalibur Prime all the time. For a long time I've wanted Excal Prime to get some Prime accessories like most other frames. Umbra is a gilded Excalibur who has accessories. So if Umbra is a separate frame that I have to invest in, well, I'll gladly do it. I've gotten four good years out of my Excal Prime. I'll do what I need to to invest in Umbra.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

18 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

It is not going to be in the quest.

What makes you think that?

Well, tomorrow is the most likely day, IMO. Three hours behind DE and I have tomorrow free, so fingers crossed Sacrifice is out when I get up. One can hope.

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Because I think they just want to get the Sacrifice out of the way. And I think they would have advertised Venus first to generate profit.

But they could surprise us.

20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Venus isn't ready yet. There's no way it's going to be in the quest. It's completely unrelated to The Sacrifice as well, just like PoE is unrelated to it.

• Applause 1

Tomorrow / today (Wednesday) is mostly likely to drop the update. Prepare yourselves people, we may start our new journey to Umbra Soon. or we will be surprised and have to wait more....................

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

1 minute ago, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

I want proof of umbra incoming tomorrow. 

Sleep and come back awake. If the update comes when you wake up. That is your proof.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Sleep and come back awake. If the update comes when you wake up. That is your proof.

When you are going to sleep and need to be at school tomorrow but Warframe release The Sacrifice  and its 1AM already. So you decided to play and quit school :3

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

when you got a job monday and still cant deal... just gonna wait till the weekend to play it

6 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

12 AM and still counting.....goal 2PM

I'm pretty sure that it is safe to say it isn't coming tonight...

1 minute ago, Nowe999 said:

I'm pretty sure that it is safe to say it isn't coming tonight...

Yea that’s why i said “still counting...goal 2PM” or maybe 4PM

I hope update will be delivered on Friday so I wouldn't have to stop playing it.

Just now, Ksaero said:

I hope update will be delivered on Friday so I wouldn't have to stop playing it.

They may release it today and maybe hotfixes will come on Thursday and Friday :3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XideBeast said:

They may release it today and maybe hotfixes will come on Thursday and Friday :3

If it's today I won't be able to sleep normally and won't be able to work normally next two days 😄