(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Hey hey hey. What if Ballas corrupted by The man in the Wall or The Void itself....

10 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, I contacted [DE]Taylor, and she told me there are a number of criteria that determine which items go to console from PC, but that DE is the one who reaches out to creators to get their content transferred to console. She said that due to how busy they are, she really doesn't know what plans they have to bring more older content to console. Probably not exactly great news, but DE determines which content goes over, not the creator. She also didn't tell me what that criteria was, just that DE reaches out to creators when they want to transfer their content. Maybe if people ask DE to transfer the content, they'll do it if there's enough demand.

Thank you very much for getting back to us and for making the situation clearer. 

9 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

But:

"Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade."

It says about one particular warframe, the swordsman, but instead of Excalibur Umbra it just says Umbra.

Some people have taken this to mean that DE have silently retracted their decision to produce Umbra's for other frames.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Some people have taken this to mean that DE have silently retracted their decision to produce Umbra's for other frames.

With the whole batch of subjects, I’d suggest the others could be other Umbra warframes.

Just now, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

With the whole batch of subjects, I’d suggest the others could be other Umbra warframes.

What batch of subjects do you speak of?

Just now, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

What batch of subjects do you speak of?

Within two of the teaser images for umbra the words Subject 9 and  subject 10 can be seen.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Could be. If mechanically Umbra is the same Excalibur with different stats, making him the only Umbra seems logical.

27 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Could be. If mechanically Umbra is the same Excalibur with different stats, making him the only Umbra seems logical.

Don't know why people are expecting Umbra to be anything other than a new variant of vanilla Excalibur. All you do there is set yourself up for disappointment.

2 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

RED TEXT Is coming !!! 😞

Really?

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Don't know why people are expecting Umbra to be anything other than a new variant of vanilla Excalibur. All you do there is set yourself up for disappointment.

Not me 😄

Personally, I want nothing more than upgraded Excalibur.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Really?

Its 6AM for DE, I doubt they mean NOW.

Edited by Kaotyke

6 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

RED TEXT Is coming !!! 😞

What does it say? Any screenshots?

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Its 6AM for DE, I doubt it.

It's 8 am. If I remember correctly they are in London, Ontario, right?

Also I didn't see any red text.

Just now, CaptainStrawberry said:

I think he is saying it in a hopeful way. 

😤

3 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I think he is saying it in a hopeful way. 

Yep, im so tired counting from 1AM till now and maybe I have gone crazy...sr guys 😞

Can someone quickly check if Ballas‘ lips moved in the mini quest? Can‘ t check it myself right now.

Just now, Sahansral said:

Can someone quickly check if Ballas‘ lips moved in the mini quest? Can‘ t check it myself right now.

I can confirm they does move when he speaked.

2 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

They did.