Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

10 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, I contacted [DE]Taylor, and she told me there are a number of criteria that determine which items go to console from PC, but that DE is the one who reaches out to creators to get their content transferred to console. She said that due to how busy they are, she really doesn't know what plans they have to bring more older content to console. Probably not exactly great news, but DE determines which content goes over, not the creator. She also didn't tell me what that criteria was, just that DE reaches out to creators when they want to transfer their content. Maybe if people ask DE to transfer the content, they'll do it if there's enough demand.

Thank you very much for getting back to us and for making the situation clearer. 

9 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

But:

"Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade."

It says about one particular warframe, the swordsman, but instead of Excalibur Umbra it just says Umbra.

Some people have taken this to mean that DE have silently retracted their decision to produce Umbra's for other frames.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Some people have taken this to mean that DE have silently retracted their decision to produce Umbra's for other frames.

Could be. If mechanically Umbra is the same Excalibur with different stats, making him the only Umbra seems logical.

27 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Could be. If mechanically Umbra is the same Excalibur with different stats, making him the only Umbra seems logical.

Don't know why people are expecting Umbra to be anything other than a new variant of vanilla Excalibur. All you do there is set yourself up for disappointment.

2 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

RED TEXT Is coming !!! 😞

Really?

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01
1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Don't know why people are expecting Umbra to be anything other than a new variant of vanilla Excalibur. All you do there is set yourself up for disappointment.

Not me 😄

Personally, I want nothing more than upgraded Excalibur.