Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

So you won't to see him like very stupid and powerless???

I don't understand this question honestly 😄

If I get what you said right, I don't want Ballas to be stupid and powerless, it'd be a complete waste of such a character.

33 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

So you won't to see him like very stupid and powerless???

Can't be any more stupid than that sentence structure

The orokin are pretty powerful without the man in the wall. Ballas especially who figured out a way to attain immortality.

Edited by Vilemyre

22 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

I don't understand this question honestly 😄

If I get what you said right, I don't want Ballas to be stupid and powerless, it'd be a complete waste of such a character.

Yes want* sorry my mistake. And yea I agree 😁

4 minutes ago, Vilemyre said:

Can't be any more stupid than that sentence structure

The orokin are pretty powerful without the man in the wall. Ballas especially who figure out a way to attain immortality.

Its whose more like sarcasm or bad joke 😬😏

12 minutes ago, giotavares said:

today is the day, i can feel it.

Because of that hope...I thinking more for that update 2 come in global build soon as possible,then newer before... And all I can think is about umbra and cannot do anything else. 🤔

9 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Its whose more like sarcasm or bad joke 😬😏

"who figured out a way to attain immortality" still works because it talks in past tense. "Whose" is used as a posessive to ask what a person owns. For example "Whose umbrella is this?"

"Whose" is not "who has".

Foolish

Edited by Vilemyre

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I will beat you to a bloody pulp if you do not change your mind to "old guard + Wukong".

How's that? I don't actually have a convincing argument so threats of violence are really my only option.

:devil::clem:

I mean, if we add Harrow and Khora in there then i'm all for it.

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

Still wondering why it's just "Umbra" on teaser page, not "Excalibur Umbra". Perhaps because the warframe is not controlled by Operator (yet)?

Cause they listed this as a new faction in this game. Which is means there are more Umbra frames coming soom

17 hours ago, Dhashruman said:

From what DE has stated Umbra frames are meant to be a new line / generation of frames hat comes with its own mechanics which means that it is gonna be different from both the regular Excalibur and the functionally identical Excalibur Prime

I'm hoping for a high risk / high reward kind of frame. Kind of how Nidus is, or like Krieg from BL2 if anyone here has played that.

26 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

Cause they listed this as a new faction in this game. Which is means there are more Umbra frames coming soom

But:

"Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade."

It says about one particular warframe, the swordsman, but instead of Excalibur Umbra it just says Umbra.

10 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, I contacted [DE]Taylor, and she told me there are a number of criteria that determine which items go to console from PC, but that DE is the one who reaches out to creators to get their content transferred to console. She said that due to how busy they are, she really doesn't know what plans they have to bring more older content to console. Probably not exactly great news, but DE determines which content goes over, not the creator. She also didn't tell me what that criteria was, just that DE reaches out to creators when they want to transfer their content. Maybe if people ask DE to transfer the content, they'll do it if there's enough demand.

Thank you very much for getting back to us and for making the situation clearer. 

9 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

But:

"Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade."

It says about one particular warframe, the swordsman, but instead of Excalibur Umbra it just says Umbra.

Some people have taken this to mean that DE have silently retracted their decision to produce Umbra's for other frames.