(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

49 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Why is no one considering the Man in the Wall?

I'm considering Kiddo 😠

Just now, KayEvSki said:

I'm considering Kiddo 😠

Hope they will put some Horror tastes in the quest just like as they did in COH

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Midrib said:

At first i was convinced that it was Teshin or just a random Dax. but after closer inspection, can't really see that anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

ae3b789a39d048d36398c7bc9bf2641e.jpg

43cdea64c08aa7998209c9a280cb0802.jpg

f918596b6df7888cc64c339847766ec1.png

As you can see it hardly looks like him, even if he is looking straight down, the top of his helmet does not look like that. 

Doesn't mean that Teshin or Dax soldiers in general don't play a role in the sacrifice, just that this object in particular does not resemble Dax armor from what we have seen.

It actually kind of looks like those Orokin gravestone/marker things. The illuminated area does match up well enough. It's the shoulder-like contours that are throwing me.

Image result for orokin gravestones
  • Applause 1

19 minutes ago, Midrib said:

At first i was convinced that it was Teshin or just a random Dax. but after closer inspection, can't really see that anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

ae3b789a39d048d36398c7bc9bf2641e.jpg

43cdea64c08aa7998209c9a280cb0802.jpg

f918596b6df7888cc64c339847766ec1.png

As you can see it hardly looks like him, even if he is looking straight down, the top of his helmet does not look like that. 

Doesn't mean that Teshin or Dax soldiers in general don't play a role in the sacrifice, just that this object in particular does not resemble Dax armor from what we have seen.

You can also see that thing in the Umbra against Grineer's scene, on the right.

ok, this is strange why balas says "forgive me" previous trailer and you can hear at that moment same umbra scream from last one, but that previous trailer had normal balas voice, so maybe balas is becoming reaper, so we better call commander shepard, but seriously he doesnt sound like man in wall, he doesnt sound like hunhow,

here you go someone playthrough with second dream last part 

A question that just showed up in my mind that IF we have waited so long for this Ex Umbra. How about other Umbras, will they have their own cinematic quest, how long we have to wait more LOL 2k50 ??

11 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

A question that just showed up in my mind that IF we have waited so long for this Ex Umbra. How about other Umbras, will they have their own cinematic quest, how long we have to wait more LOL 2k50 ??

There are no other umbras till DE says so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

There are no other umbras till DE says so.

hmm that weird cause they said many times that there will other Umbra ver of Frames but not all of them will get Umbra ver

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

-almost 800 pages- 

... i havent even finished last artwork ....

You can do it !! Cheer Up Bro !! 

14 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

I think once we know WHAT is Umbra we will "unlock" the way "they" are obtainable. Imagine Umbra being a Version of your actual frame, i mean, you sit your "loki" in Helminth chair, your tenno in the Infested room POD and then you can make a Loki umbra, when Umbra Loki were available, idk, something like that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CabezaCC said:

I think once we know WHAT is Umbra we will "unlock" the way "they" are obtainable. Imagine Umbra being a Version of your actual frame, i mean, you sit your "loki" in Helminth chair, your tenno in the Infested room POD and then you can make a Loki umbra, when Umbra Loki were available, idk, something like that

yea, if they really do it...i feel like boring...ngg 

1 minute ago, XideBeast said:

yea, if they really do it...i feel like boring...ngg 

imagine like "knowing" the dark feelings of in this case Loki, and those things you can materialize with "transference" and then you can finally build that frame, it would be cool

now that rewatched war within, i think balas voice changed, becouse that was in operators head, so vision or something, becouse when queen talks when you are with her in room she sounds normaly, but when she was in operators head her voice gets secondary male voice, so maybe thats how umbra hears balas or something

9 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

hmm that weird cause they said many times that there will other Umbra ver of Frames but not all of them will get Umbra ver

Havent heard that being said once, they have only mentioned the idea couple times.

So im wondering. What if teshin is the protector of umbra. Ballas kills teshin because he wanted to give the umbra frame to us. Not knowing umbra can go rogue. We find umbra, control him and kill ballas. And since this is warframe. The frame will grt damaged so much that it will need new parts. Bla bla 0.25 chance rotation c defection.

4 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

Havent heard that being said once, they have only mentioned the idea couple times.

Fairly sure I have.

1 minute ago, XideBeast said:

Guys check Warfarme home webpage LIMBO PRIME

Don't see anything.

Edit: #*!% yea I do!

Edited by Tellakey

1 minute ago, Tellakey said:

Don't see anything.

Edit: #*!% yea I do!

LOl he looks cool...im falling in love with him tho. Especially, his mark 

Edited by XideBeast

8 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

LOl he looks cool...im falling in love with him tho. Especially, his mark 

I wanna insert my material info his rift so bad.

Edited by Tellakey