Jump to content
(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

I wanna insert my gap info his rift so bad.

Painting him black and brown. Now I dont need to buy that Tennogen helmet to go Bloodborne here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy , why do I have the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that DE are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Who wants to bet that they will release on Friday (as in terribly late Friday) and the fiasco from Beasts of the Sanctuary will repeat 10 fold .

Also I am willing to bet that this will translate into Limbo P access getting a free ticket to the BUG train (unfixed ,never addressed bug train that is) ....

Why do I think that the fame of the game has gotten into DE staff already and they start to emulate (very successfully ) names like EA , Acti-Bli$$ and so on .....who do not give a broken fork for their playerbase -or their staff as well , as being forced to do OT , especially in the vast world of IT due to managerial chronical shorsightedness , is nothing to look forward to .
 

The clock is ticking and it is relentless , and from what it looks , The Sacrifice ain't coming today .

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#*!% i just remembered arching exists. Im religious again if it doesnt. Please god. You better not #*!%ing S#&$ on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-11 at 7:11 PM, DeMonkey said:

DE have, as I recall, stated that Excal isn't going to be the only one.

As an addendum, I believe that I heard it depends on the success of UmExcal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 minutes ago, Tangrikan said:

Oh boy , why do I have the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that DE are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Who wants to bet that they will release on Friday (as in terribly late Friday) and the fiasco from Beasts of the Sanctuary will repeat 10 fold .

Also I am willing to bet that this will translate into Limbo P access getting a free ticket to the BUG train (unfixed ,never addressed bug train that is) ....

Why do I think that the fame of the game has gotten into DE staff already and they start to emulate (very successfully ) names like EA , Acti-Bli$$ and so on .....who do not give a broken fork for their playerbase -or their staff as well , as being forced to do OT , especially in the vast world of IT due to managerial chronical shorsightedness , is nothing to look forward to .
 

The clock is ticking and it is relentless , and from what it looks , The Sacrifice ain't coming today .

its 11:40 AM, they are just started to work and they posted a teaser about Limbo Boi so low your hype level down, give them more time

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be better to release it today so DE has more time to fix bugs and so the community can find them more easily, imo.

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Caliboom said:

It would be better to release it today so DE has more time to fix bugs and so the community can find them more easily, imo.

 60% they may

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

is this Fan art ?

No, its a bingo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel as though the Man in the Wall is an amalgamation of the consciousnesses of the adults who were taken by the void during the Zariman 10-0 Incident.
Namely for the following reasons:

-In WW, the Operator recalls his 'father' using the Word "Kiddo" and referring to the Void staring back and being conscious.
-One major premise of the Orokin is their ability to transfer consciousness through Oro, the white roots that weave in and out of the architecture.
-He is referred to 'Man in the Wall' which potentially alludes to these white roots, or the fleshy interior of Orokin Structures.
-Man in the Wall states that we are nothing without him, and the source of the Operator's powers are the result of the Z-10-0 incident.

As such, it could be that the Man in the Wall, is comprised of the beings that went crazy on the Zariman.
Of course, this would lead to and possibly be strengthened by other factors in game such as:

-The Eidolon, a sentient dispersing it's essence through the PoE.
-Ordis's origin story, and how Cephalons are made.
-Lotus's relationship with Natah, and Margulas.
-The concept of Continuity, and passing consciousness from one body to another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Remember guys, we got this:

plO1YdK.png

I'm amazed at how much effort went into this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blade said:

I'm amazed at how much effort went into this

Me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XideBeast said:

Im hoping that will happen 

My pants are turning white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tangrikan said:

The clock is ticking and it is relentless , and from what it looks , The Sacrifice ain't coming today .

Dude, it's like, 12 PM over in Canada. Chances are they are just waking up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hectalva said:

My pants are turning white.

I hope you own more than a pair :3 from WF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mustafar24 said:

Why am I refreshing this topic all day long??? What my life has become???

*licking the batter off the spoon till the cake's baked.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeroAugustine said:

*licking the batter off the spoon till the cake's baked.*

Can I lick it ? Please

3 minutes ago, Mustafar24 said:

Why am I refreshing this topic all day long??? What my life has become???

Welcome to the Over-Hype clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE is waiting the page 300 to ship The Sacrifice i guess

Edited by CabezaCC
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...