Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

The war within was to free the operator from the warframe.  When Umbra howls and a bright light shoots out made me think. What if the operator is trapped back in the warframe(Umbra)? With no way of escape? We'll have to sacrifice something to free our operator!?!?

10 minutes ago, CabezaCC said:

A post on wednesday? bye guys, this isnt even coming on Friday, maybe Friday VERY late.

Somehow I told ya so does not quite cut it (I know , lame Eureka reference ) .

And for those of us who are grounded in reality - this tweet says it all.

"still aiming for this week release"

This now has the potential to snowball into something of gigantic proportions - If this gets DE-layed for next week (Vaulting , PA Zeph discountinuation , Limberroni PA release) imagine the level of bug-fixing that will be needed ....

Things are looking more bleak by the minute.

"It is not launching today, but this week is still our aim!"

The use of the word "aim" is making me hella anxious. Does that mean there's really a possibility that we could be waiting another week for The Sacrifice?

What kind of finishing touches are they doing that it takes this long just to release the dang quest?

I don't mean to be so salty, but damn this is taking way longer than it reasonably should. They've had almost a full year to work on this since Tennocon 2017.

Edited by Blade

7 hours ago, Vilemyre said:

"who figured out a way to attain immortality" still works because it talks in past tense. "Whose" is used as a posessive to ask what a person owns. For example "Whose umbrella is this?"

"Whose" is not "who has".

Foolish

Umm... I don't know that calling someone foolish is really the best idea in this case. I'm pretty sure I saw Vlada point out on a different post that English is not his/her first language. I take this into account every time I find someone online that has incorrect uses of the different variants of "There" for instance. It can be very confusing if English is not your first language. We don't really have the easiest language to master...

So yeah, I'm not gonna say that you're wrong for doing so, and I don't want to act like the police of the forums or anything. (I'd probably get in trouble if I did actually.) I just wanted to point this out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blade said:

"It is not launching today, but this week is still our aim!"

The use of the word "aim" is making me hella anxious. Does that mean there's really a possibility that we could be waiting another week for The Sacrifice?

What kind of finishing touches are they doing that it takes this long just to release the dang quest?

I don't mean to be so salty, but damn this is taking way longer than it reasonably should. They've had almost a full year to work on this since Tennocon 2017.

Yeah. That word is worrying. My issue is that, once again, DE announced a release window that they weren't sure they would meet. What makes it worse is that they announced in a public venue. They need to deliver.