(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Most people don't research/check things.

Because i have to do it for every post, not to mention that it's easier to check the launcher itself... Oh no, i've go trolled, someone made me check my launcher...

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

This thursday release is perfect for me.

Since Singapore is exactly 12 hours ahead of Canada, it's just so perfect that there is a public holiday on Friday so I can spend my Friday morning playing it since that's Thursday afternoon in Canada😊

• Satisfied 1

7 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Because i have to do it for every post

If you don't want to be mislead, yes. You make out like being thorough is a bad thing. 

8 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

not to mention that it's easier to check the launcher itself

Or you could just look at your watch.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

That picture was posted at like 10pm Canada time. I don't think anyone is in the office that late. How was anyone baited with this?

I definitely remember them staying till morning to roll out the update at least once. So it's not impossible.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

If you don't want to be mislead, yes. You make out like being thorough is a bad thing. 

Or you could just look at your watch.

I'm not from Canada, i don't know the exact time difference, plus even in Canada there must be at least 3 different time-zones. Also, you're making it look like making people check their launcher is such a big troll...

• Upvote 1

I wonder if DE changed EB model from the one used by Chinese Umbra (which is identical to Excal Prime EB but black). While with Nikana Prime it seemed unlikely, this Vitruvian sword could work really nice.

Edited by Ksaero

10 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

I definitely remember them staying till morning to roll out the update at least once. So it's not impossible.

The update page showed no mention of a release. So that coupled with the fact that is was late, means it is fake.

10 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Also, you're making it look like making people check their launcher is such a big troll...

It's the principle of the matter. Most people simply do not research things, whether it's big or small. They see something and immediately think it's 100% true. If people don't want to get "rick-rolled" they need to double-check things.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

The update page showed no mention of a release. So that coupled with the fact that is was late, means it is fake.

Yeah, but I was talking just about staying late at the office.

8 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

I wonder if DE changed EB model from the one used by Chinese Umbra (which is identical to Excal Prime EB but black). While with Nikana Prime it seemed unlikely, this Vitruvian sword could work really nice.

I think they can get away with not changing much. After all, Umbra has different stats and so does his EB. So it's technically not copying the Founder gear.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

Just now, Ksaero said:

Yeah, but I was talking just about staying late at the office.

What update did they roll out in the early morning and what day did they do it? If it was on a Friday then that's understandable, since it's the weekend and all. But during a weekday seems a little odd.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

It's the principle of the matter. Most people simply do not research things, whether it's big or small. They see something and immediately think it's 100% true. If people don't want to get "rick-rolled" they need to double-check things.

Dude, what's your problem... honestly... your nitpicking this situation as if it mattered, it's just checking a launcher, which is a few click away. If it were something meaningful or would have taken just as much as checking in which timezone DE's office is and what the difference in time is (or maybe it would have taken even more than that), than yeah, sure, your comment makes sense, but we're talking about just opening a launcher and waiting for 5 seconds, that's it. Not to mention that i didn't even bother checking when he posted, because it's that easy to just check the launcher.

Edited by ErzaSakuretto

I predict that the sacrifice will drop approximately 9 hours from now (definitely not because that's when I get out of work and'll finally be able to play)

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I think they can get away with not changing much. After all, Umbra has different states and so does his EB. So it's technically not copying the Founder gear.

It's just the matter of taste. The signature weapon of Excalibur Prime is Skana Prime and he also has it as EB model. The signature weapon of Excalibur Umbra Prime is Nikana Prime yet the model of EB is still Skana Prime. Which is not even in the build. That's disappointing yet understandable since EB is a sword, not a katana. But this Vitruvian sword ot whatever it's called? A perfect opportunity.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

What update did they roll out in the early morning and what day did they do it? If it was on a Friday then that's understandable, since it's the weekend and all. But during a weekday seems a little odd.

U14. July 17-18, 2014 (Thursday-Friday).

Edited by Ksaero

20 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

It was on July 17, 2014 (Thursday).

Huh, well I know when I'm wrong. How weird that they released an update that late.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

25 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

It's just the matter of taste. The signature weapon of Excalibur Prime is Skana Prime and he also has it as EB model. The signature weapon of Excalibur Umbra Prime is Nikana Prime yet the model of EB is still Skana Prime. Which is not even in the build. That's disappointing yet understandable since EB is a sword, not a katana. But this Vitruvian sword ot whatever it's called? A perfect opportunity.

I doubt they'll change it personally, but it'll be interesting if they do.

What if from the starting the quest we playe with our frame for min. or 2. And then the rest of the full quest we played with umbra and maybe in the end little something with operator.