Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

4 minutes ago, Cyndocrit said:

If it comes out tomorrow expect this thread to spike in over 400 pages, full of nothing but spoilergasm.

We have to make sure that no one post spoilers here so it would be fairly for console players and pc players havent play it yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deathstroke2000 said:

Most probably Friday or Saturday.

Nah, they said avoid dropping Updates in Friday because they don’t want to repeat the mistake that they have made in past when released The Second Dream and The War Within and they had to work whole weekend for hotfixes. 

Plus, Megan said they are confident to a Thursday release. They publicly said The Sacrifice coming this week and they will do that

Edited by XideBeast

Just now, XideBeast said:

Nah, they said avoid dropping Updates in Friday because they don’t want to repeat the mistake that they have made in past when released The Second Dream and The War Within and they had to work whole weekend for hotfixes. 

Plus, Megan said they are confident to a Thursday release 

eh, I saw the tweet where she said they dont want to do it Friday, but haven't seen anything on her saying theyre confident for Thursday.

1 hour ago, The_Stalker said:

"Confident Thursday release" not confirmed but a strong confident so there's still a chance that Thursday may not be the day.

Just now, Deathstroke2000 said:

eh, I saw the tweet where she said they dont want to do it Friday, but haven't seen anything on her saying theyre confident for Thursday.

here ya go

Justo ahora, Deathstroke2000 dijo:

I cant find any info on the Frame, though. Like will he have the same abilities like Excal, or will he have diifferent abilities etc...

They're keeping most of the information a mystery. We'll have to play it and see for ourselves.

2 minutes ago, Deathstroke2000 said:

I cant find any info on the Frame, though. Like will he have the same abilities like Excal, or will he have diifferent abilities etc...

You can check the first ever page on the FAQ section if not FAQ then somewhere around there, Mako always update it.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

3 hours ago, XideBeast said:

12:40 AM, Thursday 14/6 and GUYS if the Updates drop today. I was right from the begining, my speculation was 14/6. Behold a new fortune-teller ! 😉 

Ok if you know all this,then telling me are we going to wait 5h,8h or more? 😏 And did you see new limbo prime sigil is excal prime helmet

Edited by Vlada91

11 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

After reaching 300 pages The Sacrifice will be released

Time to spam, then.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Guys what are we gonna do when the time comes for this thread to close 😓 It’s been such a ride 🤧

The "Discussion and News" in this thread's title makes me feel like it's most likely becoming a lore discussion thread after the quest is released.

Otherwise we should start saying "inb4 lock"

31 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Guys what are we gonna do when the time comes for this thread to close 😓 It’s been such a ride 🤧

Continue on with our normal lives perhaps?

26 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Must admit that i've got baited, well done, the hype is too strong.

That picture was posted at like 10pm Canada time. I don't think anyone is in the office that late. How was anyone baited with this?

Just now, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Continue on with our normal lives perhaps?

That picture was posted at like 10pm Canada time. I don't think anyone is in the office that late. How was anyone baited with this?

How was i supposed to know what times it was in Canada when it was posted, given that i replied 1 hour ago and i'm from Europe. I just saw the picture and went straight to my launcher.... Dafuq