Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

3rd cup of coffee within 2 hours of waiting for the quest drop....phew...need to buy some Mc Donal

It’s only 2pm EDT, and even then, from the looks of it they’re not exactly too confident in a Thursday release anymore. Don’t wait up so hard.

1 minute ago, LogaMC1995 said:

I starting to get worried about you, man. Go get a short nap.

1 minute ago, Vilemyre said:

God I want mcdonal right now

1 minute ago, Tellakey said:

Don't give up, I believe in you! @XideBeast

No school or work tomorrow So i guess i will have fun with you guys till the quest drop and then i will take a rest 🤙🏻🤙🏻

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

@XideBeast

Dude. Stop. Take a walk, drink some water, eat something like a sandwich or a piece of fruit. Pause somewhere, relax your damn shoulders, look down, look up, and deeply exhale.

Then log off and do something other than freak out about Warframe. Please.

Lol 😂 i just woke up like 4 hours ago, I just waited for 2 hours and now u want me go to sleep again. But Thank you 🙏 

Edited by XideBeast

4 minutes ago, Mnacko said:

The thing is all the WF partners are online on twitch... hmmmmmmm

Yeah, because Megan told them it would come today. That doesn't necessarily mean DE will get it finished in time, though.

You know, it's really funny that people thought this would release at 2pm. The only thing that has ever regularly released at 2pm EST has been Prime Access, and on a Tuesday.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

5 minutes ago, Mnacko said:

The thing is all the WF partners are online on twitch... hmmmmmmm

They are probably all online coz they want to be the first to stream it, just guessing but maybe it doesn't really mean that the quest is coming out today unfortunately 😞

6 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

You know, it's really funny that people thought this would release at 2pm. The only thing that has ever regularly released at 2pm EST has been Prime Access, and on a Tuesday.

Yeah, given it’s a cinematic quest, I expect it to go into the deep evening like the last ones.

Yo, just throwing out my usual please make the Umbra scarf and auxiliary cosmetic that can be equipped on all Excal frames =D 

I'd imagine a good way to do it would be to make it available in the auxiliary slot after you unlock Umbra.

Just now, Z3GR4M said:

Yo, just throwing out my usual please make the Umbra scarf and auxiliary cosmetic that can be equipped on all Excal frames =D 

I'd imagine a good way to do it would be to make it available in the auxiliary slot after you unlock Umbra.

So much yes!