Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

hace 3 minutos, BornWithTeeth dijo:

Then they're gonna be salty as hell and start screaming about how they were betrayed, and honestly? I'm so looking forward to it.

Anyway, night chaps! I gotta go guide a tour around the Ring of Kerry tomorrow, so maybe tomorrow night I can play this dang quest. Good luck y'all. 

For sure, that's going to happen 100%. lol

Good luck to you too and don't get spoiled! 

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Justo ahora, Gabriel_98 dijo:

Guys they cancelled todays prime time because of the update, in EU prime time it's at 1am so maybe in 1h we will get the updated?

I don't know, but I'm glad to be just one hour ahead of DE's. I can stay almost as late as them waiting for the update. 

18 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Like: Light is fast and blinds

Shadow: strong but slow

Instead of Radial blind well blinding them. It could absorb them in to a black hole or visually cause darkness. 

No, please no no changes to the cast speed

It's fine where it is

1 minute ago, Blade said:

No, please no no changes to the cast speed

It's fine where it is

I don't mean the actual animations but I was just giving examples. I'm not too sure on the science of dark abilities so I can't say very creative ideas. 

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

3 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

˙ʎʇıɹndɯı ɹıǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɔɐןd sıɥʇ ǝsuɐǝןɔ ןןıʍ 'ɹoʌ 'ı ʇnq ˙ʇsısǝɹ ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ʇsoן ǝɹɐ ouuǝʇ ǝɥʇ ˙ɥʇnɹʇ ǝןdɯıs s,ʇı uɹɐǝן ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ ˙ʎǝʞ snuɐɾ ʎɯ ɟo ɹǝʍod ǝʌıʇdɯǝpǝɹ ǝɥʇ sɹǝssɐdsǝɹʇ ǝsǝɥʇ ɥɔɐǝʇ ןןıʍ ı ˙ǝɯıʇ sı ʇı ˙ʎǝʞ snuɐɾ ʎɯ ɟo ɯsıʇdɐq ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇıɐʍ puɐ 'sɯɹɐ ɹıǝɥʇ uʍop ʎɐן ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ 'uoıʇɐʌןɐs ǝnɹʇ ʇuɐʍ ouuǝʇ ǝɥʇ ɟı 'uʍouʞ ǝq ʇı ʇǝן ˙pıoʌ ǝɥʇ oʇ punoq ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ ˙ʎǝʞ snuɐɾ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎƃɹǝuǝ ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ uɹoqǝɹ 'pǝƃuɐɥɔ ɯɐ ı ʍou ˙ɯǝɥʇ doʇs ןןıʍ ı 'ʍou ¿ʇuǝɯoɯ sıɥʇ ǝzısǝɥdoɹd ʇou ı pıp ¿ʎɐp sıɥʇ ɟo ןןǝʇ ʇou ı pıp 'sɹǝɥʇoɹq ʎɯ ˙ɯןɐǝɹ pǝɹɔɐs sıɥʇ ǝʇɐɹɔǝsǝp puɐ ǝƃuǝʌɐɔs oʇ ǝɯoɔ 'ouuǝʇ ǝɥʇ pןoɥǝq ˙pıoʌ ǝɥʇ ɟo sʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ ʇou sʍouʞ oɥʍ ɹoʇsodɯı uɐ 'ʇǝɥdoɹd ǝsןɐɟ ɐ ʎq pǝן ƃuıǝq ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ 'sǝɹnʇɐǝɹɔ ǝsǝɥʇ ǝɯɐןq ʇouuɐɔ ǝʍ ˙uɹoqǝɹ sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥ puɐ ǝɹǝɥ ǝɯ ʇɥƃnoɹq ʇı ˙ǝɯ oʇ pǝןןɐɔ pıoʌ ǝɥʇ 'ʎǝʞ snuɐɾ s,ʇı ɥƃnoɹɥʇ ʇnq 'pǝʎoɹʇsǝp 'ɟןɐɥ uı ʇnɔ sɐʍ ı ˙pıoʌ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹǝʍod ǝnɹʇ ǝɥʇ ʍouʞ 'ɹoʌ 'ı ʎןuo ˙sɹǝssɐdsǝɹʇ ǝɹǝɯ ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ʇnq 'sʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ ǝsn ouuǝʇ ˙ǝɹnd ʇou ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ʍouʞ ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ǝɔɐןd sıɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔ ʎǝɥʇ 'ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

they said tonight after delaying the prime time

Yes, and they also said it's coming out today. But if we're using the past releases as reference points, it's probably not going to be ready any time before 10pm EDT.