(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

10 minutes and it is Friday for Europe time (UK). I think I am going to take a nap!. 

Set your alarm for 3 AM.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Megan is creating a new thread in the PC updates section. It's close.

How do you know?

hace 2 minutos, (PS4)reddragonhrcro dijo:

Megan is creating a new thread in the PC updates section. It's close.

How u know that?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb XideBeast:

Hello 👋 there !!! Is it coming now ?

when the update comes out you'll be able to see a gigantic fireball at the horizon, caused by DE's server violently catching fire and exploding in a mind-numbingly enormous explosion caused by 3 million people all downloading it simultaneously 

can't wait to spend all my plat to rush umbra development, or farm for 5 hours to get all the umbra parts

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

You PC players are lucky to get it first, we console players have to wait 😞 . Oh well, lol.

Think of it this way.

They're beta testing it for us.

• Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)Goldensebos123:

Well, true. We don't have to get as much bugs XD.

if they'd be shipping early and there was a game breaking bug you'd be boned lol

Well with the hype at the tip of the iceberg, lets descuss the rest of the Umbra Warframes.

As we already know not all Warframes 'may' get Umbra'd although popular demand might change DE's decision... who knows.

But if this is the case... and being that they arent technically Primes, What if there is a stand-alone Umbra Warframe, that in turn also gets a prime, but no 'normal' setup, maybe it directly harnesses the power of a star, and only Orokin tech is capable of withholding the power (not that it would be op or anything). ... speculation sorry. Just would like to see it.

Also, I think because we havent gotten a complete update on the twitch drops, this may be holding back the update directly.

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

1 minute ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Well with the hype at the tip of the iceberg, lets descuss the rest of the Umbra Warframes.

As we already know not all Warframes 'may' get Umbra'd although popular demand might change DE's decision... who knows.

But if this is the case... and being that they arent technically Primes, What if there is a stand-alone Umbra Warframe, that in turn also gets a prime, but no 'normal' setup, maybe it directly harnesses the power of a star, and only Orokin tech is capable of withholding the power (not that it would be op or anything). ... speculation sorry. Just would like to see it.

Yeah, also, after I saw something like Euphona Prime, I wonder if there's stand-alone Prime Warframe that has no normal counterpart.

Jesus, Steve is on periscope or whatever answering questions. Sounds like they're having to rebuild parts of the quest. "Transmute tables", or whatever that is.

What a debacle.

• Upvote 1