Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Anyone else remember the lines about Alad V talking to the operator about what he found when he dissected the warframes? Alad V started as an average corpus but after performing these dissections, he acquired the power to control the infested. Ironic after what we just learned from the quest. The question is, was this planned?

Side note, the quest seemed short and there was a lot of room for more content if you ask me. I'm wondering if DE has more to add that will be released post tennocon because normally you would expect this to be announced at tennocon due to the sheer amount of information dropped. I'm wondering what else is in store and how far away it is. 

So the new polarity, is reserved for only Umbra frames I assume considering you cannot add it by Forma.

For the most part i'm fine with that but considering that the Tau system looks like is something that will be added in the future, aren't those mods kinda important and should be something that we can add to all of our warframe?

Since they are pretty high capacity mods, we really cannot add them to regular frames without essentially polarizing every other slot and even then we won't be able to add more than a couple.

This seems incredibly limiting to people who want to run those mods build wise because that means you have to stick to 1 specific build.

Either that or a way to add that polarity will be added in the future, but its quite puzzling to me why that option wouldn't be added this update.

21 minutes ago, Midrib said:

So the new polarity, is reserved for only Umbra frames I assume considering you cannot add it by Forma.

For the most part i'm fine with that but considering that the Tau system looks like is something that will be added in the future, aren't those mods kinda important and should be something that we can add to all of our warframe?

Since they are pretty high capacity mods, we really cannot add them to regular frames without essentially polarizing every other slot and even then we won't be able to add more than a couple.

This seems incredibly limiting to people who want to run those mods build wise because that means you have to stick to 1 specific build.

Either that or a way to add that polarity will be added in the future, but its quite puzzling to me why that option wouldn't be added this update.

Better forma Umbra carefully to not lose these precious polarities forever. 😄

39 minutes ago, Gabriel_98 said:

That ending makes me think there will be a future quest about sentients, so we will see the arm cannon, sentient outpost and the new sentient enemy that has been showed in past devstreams

And perhaps this is what we'll see at Tennocon.

59 minutes ago, Gabriel_98 said:

Now that I'm thinking, Ballas can still be alive, Lotus goes away with him and we don't know if he's dead or not, so maybe Ballas will return in future quests.

Defn , we may have to fight with Lotus as well, she looks creepy..

3 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Looking forward to adding my royal purple onto Umbra's scarf. This is probably the first time I've considered not using a syandana on a Warframe. With Umbra it seems a little overkill.

I wanted to ask you some time ago, where's your glyph from and how did you acquire it? I can't find it in the glyph's list.

quest was short but great, everything was great, but still disapointed that we did nothing with helmith, but still

so about whole warframe thing

Spoiler

umbra versions was first ones, so they were humans, but standart and prime are not humans?

so i gues that second dream whole WAR removal from body was just function thats all, becouse i always thought that standart frames had some kind of mind, when wait what is stalker infested human too? so thats why umbra/ stalker has power and doesnt need operator for powers,  and alad seeing nothing inside warframes becouse its just infested flesh? wait so rhino prime codex means that he was human, so next umbra is rhino?

Edited by godila2

Spoilers

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Also, that music that plays when you view the Sacrifice screen and when you're comforting Umbra in his mind... It makes me emotional. 

This is What You Are was great, but I think this is my new favorite song from video games...

T_T

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Spoilers

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

The feels you get when Umbra grabs you and pulls you to safety, away from spacemom... TT_TT

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Also the feels when you see your hand on Umbra's as you both stab Ballas through the stomach.

United we stand, divided you fall.

• Like 2

Just a few ideas I have for making Umbra and The Sacrifice fit a little bit more into gameplay and lore.

Shouldn't The Sacrifice be replayable? It's not at the moment. It's almost like it's a bug...

I think Umbra should roam the ship like he does in missions. Maybe sit on couches and such. 

• Like 3