and the revenant warframe soon 

still no news on next umbras 

i have been experimenting with my umbra excal and found some fun tricks 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

so we have melee rework, nyx/vauban tweaks

and the revenant warframe soon 

still no news on next umbras 

i have been experimenting with my umbra excal and found some fun tricks 

I'm guessing they're going quiet to let us start building our own interest in future Umbras.

If I had to guess, we'll probably next get Umbra news in Fortuna. Not necessarily finding an Umbra, but some hint to one.

My thoughts on when we'll next get an Umbra will be Railjack. Where better to get Umbra frames then the sectors that don't get a lot of light that they teased in the reveal? It'd be a good incentive, in my book.

Also, what kind of tricks have you found? That sounds interesting to me.

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

My thoughts on when we'll next get an Umbra will be Railjack. Where better to get Umbra frames then the sectors that don't get a lot of light that they teased in the reveal? It'd be a good incentive, in my book.

Dark Sector lel

3 minutes ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

Dark Sector lel

Indeed.

I mean, seriously, if DE said: "We're bringing back Dark Sectors as a Railjack thing." People would already be hyped, and if they said "And by playing it, you'll be able to farm Umbra Warframes", they'd probably hype through the roof.

24 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Indeed.

I mean, seriously, if DE said: "We're bringing back Dark Sectors as a Railjack thing." People would already be hyped, and if they said "And by playing it, you'll be able to farm Umbra Warframes", they'd probably hype through the roof.

would make some sense to see them drop from darksectors, possibly we will find more hidden orokin labs that house the sealed umbras and have to tame them as we did umbra

i still have a hypothesis that we will sue excal umbra to create new umbras via some method like helmith [could get dark] 

If more umbras are coming around. I think I have some ideas on who. Now you all probably know this if you been on Umbra-related threads, but I feel there two or maybe even three likely candidates for the Umbra treatment. 

1. Rhino Umbra: If you have read the description given to Rhino Prime, it is too much alike to just be a coincidence of the fact Umbras are actually able move without an Operater, in fact Excalibur Umbra has the ability to function by himself. So in sum, He’s likely to be Umbra’d

2. Chroma Umbra: If you have ever done The New Strange quest, you will see that Chroma is actually able to move with no assistance needed, well...Because he is actually a product of the infested, so it is possible that we see Chroma being Umbra’d

3. Ember Umbra: Now, this is probably the only one I might actually be wrong on, but if you check her bio, it isn’t vague, but not directly explaining, but she seems to be described as a living thing as she seems to be able to not only move, but also omnipotent. Check the bio through this link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ember/Prime

So...Any ideas, theories, or comments for my post? Quote my post and your idea, theory, and/or comment and maybe this could start an interesting conversation.

See you soon,

-DragonBoltor45

Edited by (XB1)DragonBoltor45

1 hour ago, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

If more umbras are coming around. I think I have some ideas on who. Now you all probably know this if you been on Umbra-related threads, but I feel there two or maybe even three likely candidates for the Umbra treatment. 

1. Rhino Umbra: If you have read the description given to Rhino Prime, it is too much alike to just be a coincidence of the fact Umbras are actually able move without an Operater, in fact Excalibur Umbra has the ability to function by himself. So in sum, He’s likely to be Umbra’d

2. Chroma Umbra: If you have ever done The New Strange quest, you will see that Chroma is actually able to move with no assistance needed, well...Because he is actually a product of the infested, so it is possible that we see Chroma being Umbra’d

3. Ember Umbra: Now, this is probably the only one I might actually be wrong on, but if you check her bio, it isn’t vague, but not directly explaining, but she seems to be described as a living thing as she seems to be able to not only move, but also omnipotent. Check the bio through this link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ember/Prime

So...Any ideas, theories, or comments for my post? Quote my post and your idea, theory, and/or comment and maybe this could start an interesting conversation.

See you soon,

-DragonBoltor45

1: the rhino prime codex was giving us a look at the raw infested golems, it states they made many of them in the codex. but this one went rampant, per vitruvian we know they were people being used to make frames, later the project was reopened at crafted each frame custom to fit a tenno. so im not sur eif thats rhino prime/umbra s so far thats not a characteristic of that frames head design

2: review in codex after scan its infested like mesa in category , as are all warframes. the mesa was controlled via collar by aladv , chroma its more likely was manipulated through hunhow or some other entity ? 

3. that was speaking of the tenno, who later would wield ember as its discussed that was the ship ten-0 filled with children ? 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

rhino umbra, nyx umbra, ash umbra, zephyr umbra, banshee umbra, nezha umbra, wukong umbra, vauban umbra, valkyr umbra, frost umbra, hydroid umbra, mag umbra, nidus umbra, khora umbra, atlas umbra, octavia umbra

oops

On 2018-08-06 at 11:54 AM, Primbone said:

rhino umbra, nyx umbra, ash umbra, zephyr umbra, banshee umbra, nezha umbra, wukong umbra, vauban umbra, valkyr umbra, frost umbra, hydroid umbra, mag umbra, nidus umbra, khora umbra, atlas umbra, octavia umbra

oops

?

On 2018-08-06 at 1:44 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

1: the rhino prime codex was giving us a look at the raw infested golems, it states they made many of them in the codex. but this one went rampant, per vitruvian we know they were people being used to make frames, later the project was reopened at crafted each frame custom to fit a tenno. so im not sur eif thats rhino prime/umbra s so far thats not a characteristic of that frames head design

2: review in codex after scan its infested like mesa in category , as are all warframes. the mesa was controlled via collar by aladv , chroma its more likely was manipulated through hunhow or some other entity ? 

3. that was speaking of the tenno, who later would wield ember as its discussed that was the ship ten-0 filled with children ? 

Well...You have proven me wrong, I’m assuming? Quite the counter you have against my theory. Well done...Tenno

-Hunhow

22 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

?

it's just like i randomly guess the possible frame to get umbra variant

still, can't seem to wait to see the next umbra variant, somehow

1 minute ago, Primbone said:

Two can play at that game.

I predict the next Umbra will be a Warframe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

Well...You have proven me wrong, I’m assuming? Quite the counter you have against my theory. Well done...Tenno

-Hunhow

i dont know i was speaking from what it read and what we know?

2 hours ago, Primbone said:

umbras will be helpful if more sentients

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Two can play at that game.

I predict the next Umbra will be a Warframe.

-isnt skijiat an umbra as its made from excalibur umbras flesh?

1 hour ago, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

I wonder which weapons will become Umbra’d?

Well, if we can take the only weapon that could be considered 'Umbrad' at the moment, I would guess that they're going to be entirely new. And probably slightly weaker but with some kind of cool gimmick that synergises with their associated frame.

On 2018-08-09 at 6:11 AM, Loza03 said:

Well, if we can take the only weapon that could be considered 'Umbrad' at the moment, I would guess that they're going to be entirely new. And probably slightly weaker but with some kind of cool gimmick that synergises with their associated frame.

If we follow the pattern of the Skiajati, being a Nikana, related to Excalibur Umbra's Howl and overall theme of the frame then the other weapons followed suite should have something to synergize with their Umbra's own ability.

Edited by Sartactics

20 hours ago, Sartactics said:

If we follow the pattern of the Skiajati, being a Nikana, related to Excalibur Umbra's Howl and overall theme of the frame then the other weapons followed suite should have something to synergize with their Umbra's own ability.

it makes sense

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it makes sense

Bonus points if the other Umbra weapons are Skia (Shadow) something since Excalibur Umbra was technically the first Umbra we got so it makes sense his is the Skiajati (Shadow Born)

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Bonus points if the other Umbra weapons are Skia (Shadow) something since Excalibur Umbra was technically the first Umbra we got so it makes sense his is the Skiajati (Shadow Born)

In what language did skiajati translate to “Shadow Born” in English?

Edited by (XB1)DragonBoltor45

Just now, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

I’m what language did skiajati translate to “Shadow Born” in English?

Skia in Greek is shadow while jati in Sanskrit is for birth, thus Shadow Born (Or Shadow Birth if literally)

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Skia in Greek is shadow while jati in Sanskrit is for birth, thus Shadow Born (Or Shadow Birth if literally)

Here’s the thing:

-Unfortunately, If it wasn’t for the half and half mix of Greek and Sanskrit, then in full-blown Greek, it would be: Σκιά Γέννησης — Shadow Birth | Shadow Born — Shadow Born (Greek). 

-Sanskrit Translation: Shadow Birth — ??? | Shadow Born — ???

1 minute ago, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

Here’s the thing:

-Unfortunately, If it wasn’t for the half and half mix of Greek and Sanskrit, then in full-blown Greek, it would be: Σκιά Γέννησης — Shadow Birth | Shadow Born — Shadow Born (Greek). 

-Sanskrit Translation: Shadow Birth — ??? | Shadow Born — ???

I never really said it had to be Sanskrit or Greek only, just Skia-something that makes sense for that Umbra.

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

I never really said it had to be Sanskrit or Greek only, just Skia-something that makes sense for that Umbra.

That wasn’t my point, I’m just saying that if it wasn’t a mix of two, I would be a little off.

Just now, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

That wasn’t my point, I’m just saying that if it wasn’t a mix of two, I would be a little off.

Ok