(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

8 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

believe in the me who believes in you tenno, your exalted blade will peirce the heavens 

Warframe-39.jpg

My new phone wallpaper. Thank, Mako.

On 2018-08-18 at 1:10 AM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ok well enjoy 

[makos umbra wallpapers ]

530bed1d a247 434d 9a48 db806b1c842cC807dd73 5ecc 4164 bfd4 06edc268d1ad640e0d36 15ed 4925 8e2f 06adb84f33a3Dc4cec61 f2ce 4c4a a846 97d32b395fd1436b1908 d671 45ef a181 8e4628f52d999c164a44 b6c8 49df b14c 6268125cb7a31625efb6 4606 4297 a70e 3b4a39c6c688Ba0b6f2e d372 4c35 b2ac dac2dbd626cd

Holy hell these are sick!

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

thanks i do make a how to captura vid every now and then these are in umbras scene and hunhows datascape

Nice

after playing mask of the revenant i have to wonder then what revenant was prior to the eidilon touching it, i guess revenant prime must exist then? but makes me wonder what the design and or origional look of reventn was 

Dla--yoUcAAJxrp.png

[taken on pc account grineer ship tile] 

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

after playing mask of the revenant i have to wonder then what revenant was prior to the eidilon touching it, i guess revenant prime must exist then? but makes me wonder what the design and or origional look of reventn was 

-snip-

Yeah, guess we have another Valkyr situation here.

15 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

It's a curious question.

Especially pertinent as, if I understand correctly, the fall of the "Omegalyst" that Gara killed was post Collapse...and thus, whatever effort the Warden was making after that, to keep the Eidolon in check, was after Orokin availability.

Throw in the extremely specific circumstances of what Revenant has now become, seeing as it's quite literally that, and a Prime of Revenant is awfully bizarre. Warden, sure, maybe. But that's a bit of an issue to mull over.

Guess we'll just have to see what happens, really.

20 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yeah, guess we have another Valkyr situation here.

8 hours ago, Blakrana said:

It's a curious question.

Especially pertinent as, if I understand correctly, the fall of the "Omegalyst" that Gara killed was post Collapse...and thus, whatever effort the Warden was making after that, to keep the Eidolon in check, was after Orokin availability.

Throw in the extremely specific circumstances of what Revenant has now become, seeing as it's quite literally that, and a Prime of Revenant is awfully bizarre. Warden, sure, maybe. But that's a bit of an issue to mull over.

Guess we'll just have to see what happens, really.

one of the things ive noted i changed my revenant and gara to similair color schemes and noted they have very similiar patterns and designs layed out on the body , if thats the case its possible they were a pair or designed to work for the same tenno maybe ? 

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

one of the things ive noted i changed my revenant and gara to similair color schemes and noted they have very similiar patterns and designs layed out on the body , if thats the case its possible they were a pair or designed to work for the same tenno maybe ? 

Highly possible, it was stated that the Warframes were designed after the Tenno's dreams and wishes.(or something along the line)

Also seems like a story connection there, the Tenno fighting the sentient and defending the Tower as Gara and later returning as the Warden to keep the sentient(eidolon) from coming back before eventually failing.

On 2018-08-25 at 7:31 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Dla--yoUcAAJxrp.png

Guess we will find out in... around ... 3 years? 😄 

23 hours ago, butka1998 said:

Guess we will find out in... around ... 3 years? 😄 

oof xD 

23 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Highly possible, it was stated that the Warframes were designed after the Tenno's dreams and wishes.(or something along the line)

Also seems like a story connection there, the Tenno fighting the sentient and defending the Tower as Gara and later returning as the Warden to keep the sentient(eidolon) from coming back before eventually failing.

it makes sense as they are similar and as weve seen fo other tenno/frame combos had a role like inaros, nidus ect

Now that you think about it... Its really a quality of what the possibility truely is. But umbra is an warframe, the warframes you face in the quests now is construct of specters of the past protecting an post as in ghosts. Theres still no question asked about LUX frames which is also a thing... Have you forgotten?

50 minutes ago, rouch3200 said:

Theres still no question asked about LUX frames which is also a thing... Have you forgotten?

I've heard the phrase, but to my knowledge, it's not official. Care to elaborate?

It was about the moral side. An Umbra which was going too be the dark side. And Lux beeing the light side. If they were gonna make the morality in the game Lux would be the good side.

5 hours ago, rouch3200 said:

It was about the moral side. An Umbra which was going too be the dark side. And Lux beeing the light side. If they were gonna make the morality in the game Lux would be the good side.

And... where did they say that?

so far the Lux concept was suggested by some ,it is not yet a cannon concept and wholey a hypothesis 

but to our understanding they are the frames with sentient that willingly became frames 

umbras are the unwilling

at this time however we solely have umbra

-just clarifying-  

• Like 1

I wouldn't be opposed to a 'Lux' frame in theory, but it's probably a bit too early to be looking into the concept right now.

We're barely into Umbras yet. I'm betting we'll see them in Railjack somehow. They implied Dark Sectors will have something to do with Railjack, and where better to find shadowy frames than shadowy space?

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to a 'Lux' frame in theory, but it's probably a bit too early to be looking into the concept right now.

We're barely into Umbras yet. I'm betting we'll see them in Railjack somehow. They implied Dark Sectors will have something to do with Railjack, and where better to find shadowy frames than shadowy space?

makes sense 

personally i wouldnt mind if say we had to create some umbras using excal umbra [due to his virus strain] 

it would be darker but that could lead into lux types as maybe a friend or quest character feels strongly they want to fight with us and we have to do that to battle sentient as an example

as i see it we have some scenarios  

• discover umbra blueprints in mini quests 
  • darksector zones discover sealed away umbras and/or their parts by rng drops
  • purposeful seeking them via rail jack to gather more frames to better fight sentient 
  • as of yet unkown drop system