Jump to content
(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Will it be available in global build?

nFWqL5g.jpg

I mean considering they're finally getting to the Sacrifice they need a way to generate interest and hype?

On the other I kinda want that noggle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Will it be available in global build?

nFWqL5g.jpg

They have to buy the Chinaframe founder pack to get the alt helmet.

Not every one to get it, it is the compensation for the founder. 

In the screenshot you can see the glyph, legendary core and noggle. They are based on how much you paid on the founder pack to get.

(if you did not buy the highest tier you won't get the noggle)

Which now these compensation are pissing off the founders. 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How can we ever say no to a few more excalibur cosmetics.....

Actually I don't mind an umbra alt helmet but lets be honest there are frames that are frames that have considerably less options when it comes to fashionframe.

Poor Khora only has the one alt helmet and it isnt even that good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Umbra statue, did anyone receive an email about expected ship date? It's April already and still no info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Will it be available in global build?

nFWqL5g.jpg

Where's that screenshot from btw? I see the founder page got deleted from their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Regarding Umbra statue, did anyone receive an email about expected ship date? It's April already and still no info.

there was am email some time back saying how they will have to do two shipments one in march and one in june I believe, the june one is because they got way more orders than they were expecting so need to have more time to make a second batch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

I mean considering they're finally getting to the Sacrifice they need a way to generate interest and hype?

I doubt it has anything to do with the hype since the helm is just a compensation for those who bought founder packs.

11 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

On the other I kinda want that noggle.

Umbra noggle is coming to global version, but it's only for those who bought Umbra statue (for now at least).

UmbraStatue_1024x1024_fb828ae8-9161-437e

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just learned that a bunch of ads that I watched as a kid - and probably will in the future - were voiced by Ballas's voice actor and I'm freaking out.

No wonder I find his voice so soothing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its from chinaframe stararmor

An in-game screenshot? I've searched their website all over and haven't found it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

An in-game screenshot? I've searched their website all over and haven't found it.

perhaps it was sent to their founders , i didnt post the pick originally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-31 at 8:36 AM, ---UMBRA--- said:

Will it be available in global build?

nFWqL5g.jpg

as i recall to their contract they have 30 day exclusivity

also were did you get the picture ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-31 at 10:31 PM, jxtichi012 said:

 

They have to buy the Chinaframe founder pack to get the alt helmet.

Not every one to get it, it is the compensation for the founder. 

In the screenshot you can see the glyph, legendary core and noggle. They are based on how much you paid on the founder pack to get.

(if you did not buy the highest tier you won't get the noggle)

Which now these compensation are pissing off the founders. 

 

Ye gotta feel bad for chinaframe players, they seem to get screwed on a lot of things, hopefully de/ the chinese company involved with chinaframe development will do another chinese based warframe for them again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Regarding Umbra statue, did anyone receive an email about expected ship date? It's April already and still no info.

I haven't received an email on it either, so yeah a bit worried about it </3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ducdashot said:

Ye gotta feel bad for chinaframe players, they seem to get screwed on a lot of things, hopefully de/ the chinese company involved with chinaframe development will do another chinese based warframe for them again

At least they still have Prisma Machete :clem:.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lion said:

I haven't received an email on it either, so yeah a bit worried about it 💔

the dates were march for 1st batch second batch is summer (got the email a while ago) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

the dates were march for 1st batch second batch is summer (got the email a while ago) 

"Digital Extremes will follow up with you by e-mail to confirm the expected ship date for your statue. If you’re unsatisfied with the ship date you receive, you will be able to cancel your order."

That's what it said. No info was given though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reasons personally didnt grab that statue was the hefty price tag and well customs payment and long ship time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ksaero said:

"Digital Extremes will follow up with you by e-mail to confirm the expected ship date for your statue. If you’re unsatisfied with the ship date you receive, you will be able to cancel your order."

That's what it said. No info was given though.

Dear Tenno who pre-ordered the Excalibur Umbra Statue:

Hello from your friendly neighbourhood toy and collectible manufacturer, aka Happy Worker Toys.

We have an important update on the ship date of the statues. Unfortunately, the Excalibur Umbra statues will be shipped in 2 stages. The first batch of statues (500-1000) will be shipped in late-March as planned. However, the second batch of statues are not expected to ship untilmid-June. We will be shipping the statues on a first order, first serve basis.

4 hours ago, Aleksi134 said:

Reasons personally didnt grab that statue was the hefty price tag and well customs payment and long ship time.

it looks so good though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the email update in full on statues for those who were curious or wanted the info 

e9f0087a-2d7c-440a-88e3-255791a49365.png

Dear Tenno who pre-ordered the Excalibur Umbra Statue:

Hello from your friendly neighborhood toy and collectible manufacturer, aka Happy Worker Toys.

We have an important update on the ship date of the statues. Unfortunately, the Excalibur Umbra statues will be shipped in 2 stages. The first batch of statues (500-1000) will be shipped in late-March as planned. However, the second batch of statues are not expected to ship untilmid-June. We will be shipping the statues on a first order, first serve basis.

We’re incredibly sorry for this delay and would like to offer all of you who pre-ordered the statue 170 platinum, as a thank you for your patience and support! You will find the codes below, which expire December 31, 2019. Limit one per account.

Our focus while working with Digital Extremes on Umbra has been to deliver the highest quality Warframe statue to date. As such, all statues are hand cast and hand painted. While we originally planned to produce and ship all these statues by March, the amount of statues ordered blew past our expectations. We tried our best to meet this new demand in the same time frame. However, when it became apparent that we would have to sacrifice quality to meet this we decided to take the extra time to get it right. You can see a sneak peak of the statues in production below.d0bde41c-85dc-439c-8e71-626d60b644b2.jpeg

e240e705-bf37-4d69-ad27-c7c17ddb29ef.jpegca6d3089-5391-4345-a384-8ec5dc061c85.jpeg

Digital Extremes will follow up with you by e-mail to confirm the expected ship date for your statue. If you’re unsatisfied with the ship date you receive, you will be able to cancel your order.

Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience and support. We look forward to getting your statue into your hands, and we thank you for your goodwill during this stretch!

Yours in future toy joy,

Happy Worker & Digital Extremes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

the email update in full on statues for those who were curious or wanted the info 

e9f0087a-2d7c-440a-88e3-255791a49365.png

 

Everyone got it. As I mentioned already, this:

13 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Digital Extremes will follow up with you by e-mail to confirm the expected ship date for your statue.

didn't happen.

Edited by Ksaero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can confirm the above. Got the first mail on February 22nd (for those who want to check back) and didn't receive any further info since then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...