(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

vor 3 Minuten schrieb .OwOkin.:

but do the china warframe founder get to keep their umbra prime warframe?
or it turn into normal umbral warframe?
also what happens to excal umbra prime radial blind. will it be replaced with Radial Howl ?

They kept umbra prime.

Afaik Umbra Prime has still radial blind but i am not too deep in chinese founder lore

Posted (edited)

Quite the odd helmet, this one. Saw this a couple weeks ago and now I know what it’s called. I personally don’t like it. 

Edited by (XB1)A Excal Umbra
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

Quite the odd helmet, this one. Saw this a couple weeks ago and now I know what it’s called. I personally don’t like it. 

I feel the same way. I much prefer the Umbra helmets we already have. Don't care if we never get this one.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

As I was casually surfing the wikia yesterday, I noticed an article pertaining to an interesting cosmetic. The Umbra Beast helmet has an interesting design asthetic, reminiscient of the traditional Excalibur motifs with the orokin accents. It seems more visually interesting compared to the original helmet.

However, it's currently an exclusive to the Chinese build of the game. I can't be certain if they just released it early just as they did with Umbra Prime, but hopefully DE plans to release the helmet globally within in the future. What does everyone else think?

latest?cb=20190416040118

nFWqL5g.png

: / its just a founders helm provided due to the sacrifice on stararmor

30 day exclusivity of star armor aside i think it will make its way too global 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

6 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Image result for excalibur beast helmet

Is it me or does the body colour seem different to what he have? He also looks slimmer.

Yeah. Excalibur Umbra Prime was darker. His cloth was black, not gray. His gray parts were a darker gray. He's not slimmer though.

7 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Image result for excalibur beast helmet

Is it me or does the body color seem different to what he have? He also looks slimmer.

thats the old non pbr updated one from initial release on star armor

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

I just want the Stalkers helmet lol thats all I want. 

And Umbra Frost. 

.w . umbra frost you say 

frost umbra  by DrkMako

-side note i should probably get back to making these

so with whats been said on dev stream new war is not happening before tennocon 

and devs have said non lore based umbras being on works , I hope some drop during the new war though

12 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

so with whats been said on dev stream new war is not happening before tennocon 

and devs have said non lore based umbras being on works , I hope some drop during the new war though

Eh, given how updates have been lately, I won't hold my breath Drk. I mean like at Wisp, Abriartions.

DE Keep saying how "Massive and expanding" New War is, not just a "Quest" but they said this before Tennocon, now look what happened. 

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Eh, given how updates have been lately, I won't hold my breath Drk. I mean like at Wisp, Abriartions.

DE Keep saying how "Massive and expanding" New War is, not just a "Quest" but they said this before Tennocon, now look what happened. 

well they did say jupiter rework took more then they thought , personally i like wisp and her kit. but probably take a few hotfixs to get her stable i think.

i also know that things we have been getting have been completed or in works for a while , so its not like de isnt always doing something in the background

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well they did say jupiter rework took more then they thought , personally i like wisp and her kit. but probably take a few hotfixs to get her stable i think.

i also know that things we have been getting have been completed or in works for a while , so its not like de isnt always doing something in the background

Unlike last year, which I'm thankful for.

If I'm honest, I don't mind the [DE]lays in this case. 'A delayed game will be good eventually' and whatnot. Might be less true nowadays, but it's still at least a little true. First impressions matter.

Posted (edited)

Personally there is only 1 more Umbra I want to see, and that is the Genesis of the umbra, the accident or test which proved the self thinking warframe is possible that gave Balas the confidence that he could create and control this thing.

Umbra warframes are cool but I want them to be a supplement to what we have rather than a strait power replacement like Excal Umbra is

Edited by h3addie

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Unlike last year, which I'm thankful for.

If I'm honest, I don't mind the [DE]lays in this case. 'A delayed game will be good eventually' and whatnot. Might be less true nowadays, but it's still at least a little true. First impressions matter.

make sense

21 minutes ago, h3addie said:

Personally there is only 1 more Umbra I want to see, and that is the Genesis of the umbra, the accident or test which proved the self thinking warframe is possible that gave Balas the confidence that he could create and control this thing.

Umbra warframes are cool but I want them to be a supplement to what we have rather than a strait power replacement like Excal Umbra is

that was kinda excalibur umbra but he was subject 9 in the process to create that frame 

yeah I am wanting to see "Patient 0" beyond that Umbra copies of warframes dont interest me

• Like 1

Anyone received their confirmation email about Umbra statue early May shipping? Half month has already passed but still nothing.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Anyone received their confirmation email about Umbra statue early May shipping? Half month has already passed but still nothing.

i havent received anything besides  "your statues shipping in may" email 

On 2019-05-10 at 2:50 AM, h3addie said:

yeah I am wanting to see "Patient 0" beyond that Umbra copies of warframes dont interest me

I want a Warframe we can customize like our operator, mix and match powers from other Warframes we've built, and have it's stats based on mastery of each school.

'Patient Zero', or a made from scratch Umbra could fit these parameters.

• Haha 1

On 2019-04-25 at 9:32 AM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Yeah. Excalibur Umbra Prime was darker. His cloth was black, not gray. His gray parts were a darker gray. He's not slimmer though.

If they did make him slimmer he would look like a stick man.

• Like 3

On 2019-05-08 at 5:00 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

You'll be surprised 

On 2019-05-16 at 7:20 AM, (XB1)Kavriel said:

I want a Warframe we can customize like our operator, mix and match powers from other Warframes we've built, and have it's stats based on mastery of each school.

'Patient Zero', or a made from scratch Umbra could fit these parameters.

Basically, you want a warframe that replaces every other warframe.

• Haha 1