Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Update: statues

at this time my personal statue of batch 1 has not yet arrived, and if no one else has received, I can only at this time then assume they did not make the MAY release

batch 1 may then ship in summer, which will push batch 2 to later (just a guess) 

please keep an eye on your emails to see if DE or the makers release any more info 

One can only assume another email on altered shipping dates may occur or another delay apology

personally im ok so long as they get the details right and make it a quality product  

Just wanted to pop in here and give my support. 

I like the idea of having more Umbras like Excalibur... Right now his my favorite main Warframe. The fact that he fights besides your operator feel really cool!

I have a hunch that Nyx or/and Valkery would probably be next, but I also like to see Chroma or Garuda too... thought it might be to unlikely seeing as Garuda is kinda new and Chroma is more resent than other older more popular Warframes like Ash, Rhino or Loki.

Ooooo Chroma Umbra the Dragon of the Void....it gives me goosebumps! With his elemental mastery and almost Sentient (Faction) ability to adapt (do to his ability to change elements), beside fighting beside you, he can also deploy an effigy!? He be a sight to behold in teams, he be a Plus Ultra!   😆

Can wait to see who gets Umbra next and what is their story! 

Edited by 0zryel
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-02 at 10:54 AM, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

When u realize that Umbra is turning 1 year old soon 🤧

1 year old. Pssh. Umbra is 4 years old. Yeah, I'm counting since his creation in 2015.

• Like 1

Ok, we have a proof that Umbra statues exist 😄

Still, shipment process is handled in a weird way. Despite being in the same batch, some people already get the statues, others don't even receive the emails.

12 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

STATUES UPDATE

1st 500 seem to be shipping and are being received 

So if you are in batch 1-500 set 1 keep an eye out for your package 

BTW people if you haven't received a confirmation email about your order yet try contacting their support. Today I've got a reply from them about my order status and found out that my statue has been actually shipped on June 7th. Vitruvian shirts are not ready yet, they will be shipped separately.

14 hours ago, Ksaero said:

BTW people if you haven't received a confirmation email about your order yet try contacting their support. Today I've got a reply from them about my order status and found out that my statue has been actually shipped on June 7th. Vitruvian shirts are not ready yet, they will be shipped separately.

which support ? can you give a link?

Statues Update

per the customer support from warframe merch store

it is as follows 

• they have started shipping out in batches, as they are received from manufacturer  
  • due to the volume of the orders to be shipped, they are unable to provide shipping dates for individual orders
  • keep an eye out for your shipping confirmation email in the next month or so for batch 1 orders 

• 2 weeks later...