(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

6 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

IMG_20190916_180921.jpgMVIMG_20190916_180924.jpgMy only complaint is its a small that i cannot wear lol can i get a XL ? 

Not possible to change the seize, you can as well as send it to me, it would fit me just fine ūüėõ

(For those people - this is a joke)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

IMG_20190916_180921.jpgMVIMG_20190916_180924.jpgMy only complaint is its a small that i cannot wear lol can i get a XL ? 

Not sure if you can after delivery, they've replaced my ordered shirt with M size after my request.

sIEQz0U.jpg

12 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Not sure if you can after delivery, they've replaced my ordered shirt with M size after my request.

Depends on if Mako selected another size beforehand or he got it wrong himself -- If he selected another size but he got a smaller one by mistake, then it's the vendor's responsability to fulfill the correct shipment.

3 hours ago, Xaero said:

sIEQz0U.jpg

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Depends on if Mako selected another size beforehand or he got it wrong himself -- If he selected another size but he got a smaller one by mistake, then it's the vendor's responsability to fulfill the correct shipment.

reviewing my order it was a small, but I have emailed the customer support so maybe I can get lucky, otherwise I will frame it or something 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Xaero said:

sIEQz0U.jpg

9 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

UPDATE:

they did state I can return it for a larger size! 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Hey guys, I've return to play like one month ago for problems with my old potato PC that couldn't make it anymore to play Warframe

I've miss few things of the updates, so they will make others Umbra then?
After the long wait of our Exaliboy, what do you think, they'll make others Umbra mods with the new Umbra frames they'll make? 
And gratz for who buy the limited statue of Umbra, I couldn't buy it saddly...and if it's possible from others platforms, could someone spare to me an unused noggle code of Umbra for PC? 
Just asking in case, if not well I've tried at least..anyway lemme know your thoughts 

3 hours ago, AndrewScreamSoul said:

Hey guys, I've return to play like one month ago for problems with my old potato PC that couldn't make it anymore to play Warframe

I've miss few things of the updates, so they will make others Umbra then?
After the long wait of our Exaliboy, what do you think, they'll make others Umbra mods with the new Umbra frames they'll make? 
And gratz for who buy the limited statue of Umbra, I couldn't buy it saddly...and if it's possible from others platforms, could someone spare to me an unused noggle code of Umbra for PC? 
Just asking in case, if not well I've tried at least..anyway lemme know your thoughts 

per dev stream 58 & 125 more umbras are to come, the problem the devs were talking about was implementation 

so probably not lore based was what was stated (im ok with that) 

with what could be made there was a lot of discussion on maybe lux/umbra and even the colors of the primes giving a hint to umbra able frames but nothing is solid 

personally some more popular frames or newer frames getting an umbra would make sense as it provides earlier opportunity to new frames to gain a umbra before the prime but thats just me. there isnt any order or what can /will be umbra fied at this time we are hoping for more news on this in coming dev streams 

355 pages and still going?

Nice to know players like the Umbra stuff.

Wonder if we will get a Umbra Excal Xbox Noggle as we did Rhino and Excal. That would be AWESOMELY TIGHT!!!

Would be pretty cool to see Ember Umbra with her Ring of Fire being her reset ability....and she still have her Accelerant as a HOLD for her 2. Plus the design on her should make a heart flutter

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

355 pages and still going?

Nice to know players like the Umbra stuff.

Wonder if we will get a Umbra Excal Xbox Noggle as we did Rhino and Excal. That would be AWESOMELY TIGHT!!!

Would be pretty cool to see Ember Umbra with her Ring of Fire being her reset ability....and she still have her Accelerant as a HOLD for her 2. Plus the design on her should make a heart flutter

you get a noggle for normal umbra with statue 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

you get a noggle for normal umbra with statue 

Yeah I know....missed a code for XB1 from someone on PC once.

Would be nice to get his noggle with the Alt helm....that thing always reminds me of the person under the armor

also @(PS4)Dishinshoryuken this megathread has been rebuilt 3 times due to forums glitching its more like 1k plus pages i think now technically due to that 

in regards to xbox jade umbra id love it, but honestly i wish they would fix our current jade umbra skin. but more then likely we wont see exclusive umbra stuff as that could go bad 

• Upvote 1

I personally think Umbras should be for the frames that wouldn't make sense to have a prime i.e Nidus, Revenant, basically frames that it would not make sense for the Orokin to have made a more powerful version of a frame. Plus that I suck at potato collecting and that it would be weird if there is a prime version and an umbra version for a new player.

6 hours ago, (XB1)LordZonut said:

I personally think Umbras should be for the frames that wouldn't make sense to have a prime

There isn't any frame like that, because according to the lore, the primes came first. Those were the versions created by the Orokin. The vanilla versions are the lesser quality copy of the primes, created with Tenno technology (which is less advanced) after data of the original prime was partially lost. Lore wise, when we get a new prime, this ancient technology is rediscovered, and becomes available for everyone.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

There isn't any frame like that, because according to the lore, the primes came first. Those were the versions created by the Orokin. The vanilla versions are the lesser quality copy of the primes, created with Tenno technology (which is less advanced) after data of the original prime was partially lost. Lore wise, when we get a new prime, this ancient technology is rediscovered, and becomes available for everyone.

Yeah that makes sense now not gonna lie.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

The thing about lore is that it is up there with myth and fabricated events. Look at Columbus discovering a place that already had people living on it and been visited before.

Not ONCE in this game have we gotten a Prime before anything in the game. It makes more sense that to pump up their already inflated ego, the Orokin told people they made the Frames before there were frames to get praised for creating something to end the war. Seen bone spurs man do this way too often and most info in game says otherwise as well. Look at the new trailer for Startup of Warframe. Those ain't Prime.

But people will stick to the lore no matter what truths stare them in the face....

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

15 hours ago, (XB1)LordZonut said:

I personally think Umbras should be for the frames that wouldn't make sense to have a prime i.e Nidus, Revenant, basically frames that it would not make sense for the Orokin to have made a more powerful version of a frame. Plus that I suck at potato collecting and that it would be weird if there is a prime version and an umbra version for a new player.

not to mention umbras are themselves an orokin sidegrade , same level as a prime and has gold bits

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

The thing about lore is that it is up there with myth and fabricated events. Look at Columbus discovering a place that already had people living on it and been visited before.

Not ONCE in this game have we gotten a Prime before anything in the game. It makes more sense that to pump up their already inflated ego, the Orokin told people they made the Frames before there were frames to get praised for creating something to end the war. Seen bone spurs man do this way too often and most info in game says otherwise as well. Look at the new trailer for Startup of Warframe. Those ain't Prime.

But people will stick to the lore no matter what truths stare them in the face....

actually your incorrect on the not once part, excalibur prime was the 1st warframe , thats an irrefutable fact and truth, he was created and delivered via the kickstarter before the games launch into beta . so technically primes still came before the normal if you wanna go that route. 

specifically though primes are created and a cheaper cost effective economy model is later developed for mass production I.E. the vanilla frame variant , like anything in production you make a prototype and derive a model thats close to that with cheaper costs to produce 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

actually your incorrect on the not once part, excalibur prime was the 1st warframe , thats an irrefutable fact and truth, he was created and delivered via the kickstarter before the games launch into beta . so technically primes still came before the normal if you wanna go that route. 

specifically though primes are created and a cheaper cost effective economy model is later developed for mass production I.E. the vanilla frame variant , like anything in production you make a prototype and derive a model thats close to that with cheaper costs to produce 

Kinda sad that I don't even consider Excal P anything more than a statue in a ship that needs a key after a key to even witness in the XB1.

Excal is said to be the first but as you said, we gotta make a prototype (looks at skin) before anything else and usually a prototype is based off of some type of place or situation that the first came from. Deluxe skins tell us a different story than what the Frames lore imply. And knowing good storytelling, DE will set up the whole lore and then one day, have some character come forth and say something such as "when you tell a lie enough and people accept it without question, you know you have power like no others. And we Orokin....we could lie to change the universe."

Or not....

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

20 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Yeah I know....missed a code for XB1 from someone on PC once.

Would be nice to get his noggle with the Alt helm....that thing always reminds me of the person under the armor

I still have a spare code. Gonna DM it to you.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Kinda sad that I don't even consider Excal P anything more than a statue in a ship that needs a key after a key to even witness in the XB1.

Excal is said to be the first but as you said, we gotta make a prototype (looks at skin) before anything else and usually a prototype is based off of some type of place or situation that the first came from. Deluxe skins tell us a different story than what the Frames lore imply. And knowing good storytelling, DE will set up the whole lore and then one day, have some character come forth and say something such as "when you tell a lie enough and people accept it without question, you know you have power like no others. And we Orokin....we could lie to change the universe."

Or not....

the proto skin series is a nod to an older game called darksector , if you know DE history that was the game they hoped to make into warframe but it became its own thing via its publishers influence to publish it , warframe came much later (game demo) (if you want to know more, watch then no clip  doc it has a good video on warframe that talks about it)

now in warframe the game has many nods and such to that game as it was what was to be the root of warframe before it was changed

the frames seen as protos there are also suits not actual people morphed by a virus (excalibur proto and nyx proto) these are different from the current game variations , the volt proto is a nod to this game as well, not to mention the recent boss in nightwave season 2 

Spoiler

Dark Sector 

Image result for excalibur dark sector

Image result for nyx nemesis

IN WARFRAMEImage result for nyx nemesis

now the only current deluxe i can think of that is applicable to REAL game is germesi which is original valkyr before she got caught , if you review the prime it takes a lot of design similarities from this form. and its rational that valkyr vanilla non germesi was altered to be more like the prime with less armor  via corpus tech additions 

Spoiler

Image result for valkyr germesi

other deluxes are more or less just cosmetics , the saryn , loki, oberon however were alter added to the silver grove ark , showing they are in game but were more or elss just added so it wasnt fighting a generic spectar like in rails 

we also know from lore standpoint there is inconsistencies such as say rell / lotus / kuva queens/ ect that conflict on areas of the tenno themselves.

warframes however fit well into what vitruvian brought forth  and current lore is easy to understand at least about them

more or less warframe devs try to add darksector easter eggs or halmwarks or whatever you call it to acknowledge the game that inspired this games creation 

• Applause 1