(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

So.....how does Reworks work for Umbras? It's not as though they had those new updates during the time of their creation but now that the Frame they are based around gets updated, they just get the new setup?

I wouldn’t say gameplay or updates have any bearing on lore unless specified, but it’s certainly fun to think about. Maybe Excaliburs could originally use Exalted Blade, but the knowledge on how to do so was lost alongside the Tenno’s memories of the Old War. Reworks would then be a result of Tenno rediscovering these hidden powers and sharing their usage with their peers.

• Upvote 1

Y'know, at this rate, I wonder if the Umbra Vitruvian T-Shirts are ever going to be sent. I haven't received any status emails since earlier this year, which stated it would be in June/July. I guess it's a just only a few bucks wasted, and not the entire statue.

On 2019-10-23 at 9:44 PM, Limbo_Darkness said:

Y'know, at this rate, I wonder if the Umbra Vitruvian T-Shirts are ever going to be sent. I haven't received any status emails since earlier this year, which stated it would be in June/July. I guess it's a just only a few bucks wasted, and not the entire statue.

to my knowledge the just sent one a week or so ago 

ive received both statue and tshirt , as have some others, its going by order number placed  so there is a que of 1000, gonna take some time

still waiting on shirt replacement, probably will have to wait a bit ,but it did say watch for an email 

Did anyone else get an email asking to reply w personal info and order nr to get the 1000 plat compensation?

il y a 47 minutes, CephKaron a dit :

Did anyone else get an email asking to reply w personal info and order nr to get the 1000 plat compensation?

Yes

Wait what??? I haven't gotten any email stating any compensation and I bought the vitruvian and fortuna shirt.

1 minute ago, WARmaro said:

Wait what??? I haven't gotten any email stating any compensation and I bought the vitruvian and fortuna shirt.

it's for people who bought the sacrifice collection

4 hours ago, CephKaron said:

It's not only 1000 plat but also 25% discount for Empyrean pack when it comes out. Sacrifice Collection was a nice investment, I don't mind waiting another year for my shirt if they keep giving such compensations. 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WARmaro said:

Try contacting store support, the problem of not receving emails is pretty common.

On 2019-10-29 at 11:21 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Spoiler

20191029_232840.jpg

new update

So those who received their shirts get compensated as well?

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

Hope so.

Ordered mine as a XL, came as a L. Ripped as soon as I tried it on.

I'm not even a big dude, I guess it's just uhhhh chinese sizes are different than ours and I was woefully prepared.

14 minutes ago, Lion said:

Hope so.

Ordered mine as a XL, came as a L. Ripped as soon as I tried it on.

I'm not even a big dude, I guess it's just uhhhh chinese sizes are different than ours and I was woefully prepared.

That would be a fault on their side, try opening a ticket and order a replacement.

I'm unsure if the compensation is legit, it feels odd of DE to ask for personal info they already have just to add some stuff to our accounts. 🤔

42 minutes ago, CephKaron said:

I'm unsure if the compensation is legit, it feels odd of DE to ask for personal info they already have just to add some stuff to our accounts. 🤔

Well strictly regarding the physical shipping side, The Sacrifice Collection orders closed last November, it's not uncommon for companies to get rid of customers personal information after 6 months or so, and it's been nearly a year since then.

Not only that, but people's addresses and all that change. Also, I don't recall them asking for information based on Mako's excerpt (though I have yet to receive the email myself)

15 hours ago, CephKaron said:

it's for people who bought the sacrifice collection

It definitely says people who bought the collection or shirt

11 hours ago, Xaero said:

I got the email , but im also waiting for my shirt replacement so i dunno ???

I do pray that those of us who ordered the shirt get the same compensation. It's kinda just bonkers that we still haven't all gotten it yet. 

3 hours ago, WARmaro said:

It definitely says people who bought the collection or shirt

Ohh maybe I got the email asking for info bc I already got my shirt and statue then?

With no other Umbra warframes on horizon, I think it's appropriate to discuss Excalibur's kit here. I recently came up with idea on how to improve his kit without changing him too much. Let me know what you think.

[Slash Dash]

If used on enemy, dash speed is greatly increased. Enemies hit by Slash Dash become briefly opened to finishers (for 1-2 seconds). Number of targets that can be hit by single ability use is limited to 1, but in next 2-3 seconds the ability can be used again with lower energy cost. Every hit increases combo counter by 1 point (2 with augment), so you'll need 12 consecutive dashes (6 with augment) to build it from zero to max.

[Radial Blind/Radial Howl]

No changes needed. Maybe remove a boom sound that happens during Umbra's howl, I find it pretty annoying.

[Radial Javelin]

The damage of this ability should be equal to player's heavy attack damage value and benefit from combo counter (and consume it on ability use). Life Strike also works! The ability can be cast only on the ground though (its animation makes sense now). Single ability use now costs 50 energy, but tapping the button once more consumes additional 25 energy and pulls affected enemies towards the player.

[Exalted Blade]

Exalted Blade receives Garuda's claws treatment. If player doesn't have a melee weapon equipped, activating this ability will make Excalibur draw his Exalted Blade (just like he does now). If player has a melee weapon equipped, activating this ability will increase equipped melee weapon damage, speed, range and also add wave projectiles to swords and nikanas. Chromatic Blade augment now adds elemental damage without replacing IPS.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i kinda wish excalibur had more internal kit synergy 

Well, if my proposed changes were to be implemented, IMO his every ability would both be worth using alone and greatly synergize with his other abilities.

Edited by Xaero