Jump to content
(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Recommended Posts

Let me add my own fun ideas

 

Slash dash, a dark flicker effects instead of a straight dash, basically kind of like a teleport

 

Radial Howl, inflicts dark status and enemies become corrupted 

 

Radial Javelin creates a black hole and each enemy hit gives Umbra power

 

Exalted Blade, deals dark damage and dark effects and blocking nullifies damage and adds dark damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing with Umbra Excalibur is that it supposed to be its own frame, similar yet different from the original(more darker or brutal). So his kit should reflect a more darker and more brutal style of gameplay.

 

[Slash Dash\ Dark Slash]

Instead of dashing and slashing, he will swing in the air releasing a dark void slash projectile dealing slash damage and causing a bleed dot. It can be combo-ed up to 3 times with the third being larger and knocking down opponents. It also can be held down (holding 1) into a charge forward dash attack with a large radius.

 

[Radial Blind/Dark Howl]

I would prefer if enemies get stunned and then run out of fear but good as it is.

 

[Radial Javelin\Dark Spikes]

Impales the ground with his blade and causes spikes to come out of the ground impaling enemies in front of him causing severe bleed damage. If used in the air, the spikes hits enemies around Excalibur.

 

[Exalted Blade\Dark Blade]

This ability to function similar to the exalted blade but losses the energy slash projectile and instead the blade gains increased reach depending on the combo meter. The blade will grow larger to reflect that. Heavy attacks will make Excalibur detonate the blade causing huge explosion of spikes stunning enemies and causing bleed. Using slam will cast a lesser version of Dark spikes and slide attack will release a dark slash projectile.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-16 at 9:11 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

looks like sacrificial steel got a buf 

, perhaps others will as well

Love the buffs, my Skiajati is even more powerful now. Though this makes Exalted Blade even more obsolete. It really needs a buff in crit department, and that includes access to all melee mods as well as waves adding to combo counter.

Edited by Xaero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I am going to move to Chroma Prime just for fashion, he looks more.like a knight than Excalibur. So maybe I will wait till Excalibur gets a knight skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xaero said:

Love the buffs, my Skiajati is even more powerful now. Though this makes Exalted Blade even more obsolete. It really needs a buff in crit department, and that includes access to all melee mods as well as waves adding to combo counter.

yes i concur the skijiati is nice now though im having a problem deciding on a stance , the exalted blade with sacrificial steel via the recent buff would have been nice to make it a little better but yes the finisher on blinds via eb are gone and pretty much nerfed chromatic blade to the ground. overal all the melee exalteds got  hurt badly in this

im honestly finding it hard to keep up with grendal my friend is using and only pull ahead in damage when i just drop eb and use skijiati 

also noticed the range of eb blades damage fall off is even shorter and weakens to the point im basically point blank hitting them anyway 

8 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I guess I am going to move to Chroma Prime just for fashion, he looks more.like a knight than Excalibur. So maybe I will wait till Excalibur gets a knight skin. 

unsure of this topic but he dosnt get a knight skin as a deluxe so maybe a tennogen in the future ?

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

though im having a problem deciding on a stance

I personally find Blind Justice to be the best one.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

the finisher on blinds via eb are gone

They're not, finishers are now triggered by interaction button (the same one you use to hack).

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

im honestly finding it hard to keep up with grendal my friend is using and only pull ahead in damage when i just drop eb and use skijiati 

also noticed the range of eb blades damage fall off is even shorter and weakens to the point im basically point blank hitting them anyway

EB just needs to go into optional slot like Garuda Talons. Excal's ultimate should buff your equipped melee weapon and add waves, at least to swords and nikanas. Right now we just have another useless ability on Excal.

Edited by Xaero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xaero said:

I personally find Blind Justice to be the best one.

They're not, finishers are now triggered by interaction button (the same one you use to hack).

EB just needs to go into optional slot like Garuda Talons. Excal's ultimate should buff your equipped melee weapon and add waves, at least to swords and nikanas. Right now we just have another useless ability on Excal.

im on blind j but i like all of them honestly 

i think you misunderstand my mechanic gripe, i realize how to use a finisher but prior, if you did a ranged strike energy blade it proc'd damage of finisher at each hit of them on a blinded target, so instead of being 80k per energy blade strike, it was 200k+ while under blind. it was a nice accidental synergy, even if not intentional. so now it doesn't factor in finisher damage when energy blade hits, its just flat damage now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think you misunderstand my mechanic gripe, i realize how to use a finisher but prior, if you did a ranged strike energy blade it proc'd damage of finisher at each hit of them on a blinded target, so instead of being 80k per energy blade strike, it was 200k+ while under blind. it was a nice accidental synergy, even if not intentional. so now it doesn't factor in finisher damage when energy blade hits, its just flat damage now.

Ah. Yeah, that's bad. The only thing EB has left is status and status now clearly loses to crits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Ah. Yeah, that's bad. The only thing EB has left is status and status now clearly loses to crits.

yep , i did a feedback thread for it so i suggest others do the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this time it seems DE is redoing their shirts for the sacrifice collection

now that railjack is moving out, maybe we will get some clarification on new umbras soon..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

at this time it seems DE is redoing their shirts for the sacrifice collection

now that railjack is moving out, maybe we will get some clarification on new umbras soon..?

Spoilers if you have yet to complete and board your Railjack.

Spoiler

 

That Reliquary drive at the back of engineering looks AWFUL SUSPICIOUS.

Doubly so since its' human shaped. And tall. Warframe-sized tall. What humanoids do we know that are both that tall and would be considered relics to go in a reliquary? Hmmm...

 

Of course, it could be Duviri related as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loza03 said:

Spoilers if you have yet to complete and board your Railjack.

  Hide contents

 

That Reliquary drive at the back of engineering looks AWFUL SUSPICIOUS.

Doubly so since its' human shaped. And tall. Warframe-sized tall. What humanoids do we know that are both that tall and would be considered relics to go in a reliquary? Hmmm...

 

Of course, it could be Duviri related as well.

 

 

oh nice my ships still building so pics would be appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

oh nice my ships still building so pics would be appreciated 

Again, spoiboi territory.

Spoiler

iuwHUEh.jpg

6ZmDsfo.jpg

Cy refers to it as a 'vacancy', except he cannot confirm it is empty. He also refers to it as a colour you've never seen, and other Lovecraftian shenaniganry. Oh, and it whispers to you faintly.

I don't trust that thing. These pics aren't the best as it obscures the 'head' section.

There's also this pic from another thread which shows the head better:ks9ploT.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Again, spoiboi territory.

  Hide contents

iuwHUEh.jpg

6ZmDsfo.jpg

Cy refers to it as a 'vacancy', except he cannot confirm it is empty. He also refers to it as a colour you've never seen, and other Lovecraftian shenaniganry. Oh, and it whispers to you faintly.

I don't trust that thing. These pics aren't the best as it obscures the 'head' section.

There's also this pic from another thread which shows the head better:ks9ploT.jpg

 

 



Thanks for the quote, good to know my topics are being appreciated. ^^

But I do agree, that thing is mysterious as hell. I love it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Shirt Update:

 

SPOILER_unknown.png

Did you get this by email? Or there's a way to look it up on website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xaero said:

Did you get this by email? Or there's a way to look it up on website?

email (swear im order #1 for umrba collection as i seem to get it all 1st)

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...