Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

7 minutes ago, DashingDevil303 said:

If you go to the moon, sometimes its still falling apart, I think its just in a constant state of decay

well the almost instant travel from void back to orbit of earth can have side-effects.

6 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

In the trailer for Umbra, we heard what sounded like a heart monitor and a respirator. Could it be that the Operator was injured in some way on the Zariman from the Void exposure? In my view it sounds like Ballas was talking to someone who was looking over the Operator on their deathbed. Maybe the Father or someone else. Perhaps the Operator was terminal and Ballas was asking someone if they would trade places with them so the Operator wouldn't die. "All Miracles require sacrifice" It definitely sounds like someone was terminally ill in some way and it would take a miracle to save them. Someone sacrificing their free will and consciousness to give them new bodies i.e; the Warframes.

My theory is it was not the operator, but just some ill people who were given a choice by the orokin to donate their bodies to build warframes (as in you don't just use an infested flesh, you use the whole infested human body). 

That makes a gruesome discovery :)

5 minutes ago, puciate said:

My theory is it was not the operator, but just some ill people who were given a choice by the orokin to donate their bodies to build warframes (as in you don't just use an infested flesh, you use the whole infested human body). 

That makes a gruesome discovery :)

Why do I have slight tingle of some Evangelion inspired stuff is coming ~wo

2 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

True but then again they could be still making new tilesets for the purpose of the quest which would take time aswell.

Umbra has 2 years on existence, his quest is probably ready and waiting the right time, since we now have a teaser, then the right time can be the next update (U22).

46 minutes ago, Eminem37 said:

Umbra has 2 years on existence, his quest is probably ready and waiting the right time, since we now have a teaser, then the right time can be the next update (U22).

Or in update 21.5 maybe umbra update is not that big. We know all ready what is the big update. So thats why umbra can come soon....

Edited by Vlada91

23 minutes ago, Eminem37 said:

And solar eclipse happening at 21st of August.

I'm kind of worried about those who purchased Grandmasters.  In terms of the council, there really isn't anything going on there, and never really is.  I thought we were suppose to be an important asset to the team?  So really the only thing I feel I really got out of becoming a Grandmaster was Excal Prime.  The Lato and Skana are very underwhelming, almost like a slap in the face.

That being said, I'm going to be pretty upset is Umbra is actually stronger than the Prime that we received.  If anyone has anything on this, it'd help me out a lot.

5 minutes ago, -Vondred- said:

I'm kind of worried about those who purchased Grandmasters.  In terms of the council, there really isn't anything going on there, and never really is.  I thought we were suppose to be an important asset to the team?  So really the only thing I feel I really got out of becoming a Grandmaster was Excal Prime.  The Lato and Skana are very underwhelming, almost like a slap in the face.

That being said, I'm going to be pretty upset is Umbra is actually stronger than the Prime that we received.  If anyone has anything on this, it'd help me out a lot.

If you're that bummed out about it try seeing it this way - might allow excalibur prime to be buffed appropriately or something now people can get their version of it.

I'm not really fussed myself provided we can use excalibur prime stuff on Umbra and vice versa and there's nothing special about the stats etc.

Edited by Valiant

Just now, -Vondred- said:

Check your Lato Prime again, it got some very very nice buffs <3 (skana prime is alright if you build it right + the augment)

Also nothing about stats isnt confirmed regarding Excal Umbra. Only thing we know is chinese one's stats, which are virtually identical to Excal Prime's except for one difference;

Energy Pool. Umbra Prime's energy pool is at base 150 compared to Excal Prime's 100, with respective level 30 pools being 225 for Umbra Prime and 150 for Excal Prime.

We just have to sit down and wait for the results :o

why is everyone saying umbra prime umbra prime?  umbra is another variant of the base frame just like prime, but not on top of prime.  For excal you have 2 variants the excal prime and the excal umbra, even though the appearance of excal umbra has some gold bits it is still not excal prime-umbra (or umbra-prime), there is no such thing.

looks like star armor is closing .. on PS4 also ,wonder if that had bearing with umbras release ..

"Armor Star" host server version is scheduled to be closed July 24, 2017, heartfelt thank you to the "Star Armor" host version of the strong support and tolerance in the past period of time!

For more information, please visit the official website: http: //wf.mytvgame.com/

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

If you're that bummed out about it try seeing it this way - might allow excalibur prime to be buffed appropriately or something now people can get their version of it.

I'm not really fussed myself provided we can use excalibur prime stuff on Umbra and vice versa and there's nothing special about the stats etc.

That's a relief.

2 hours ago, Corial said:

Check your Lato Prime again, it got some very very nice buffs <3 (skana prime is alright if you build it right + the augment)

Also nothing about stats isnt confirmed regarding Excal Umbra. Only thing we know is chinese one's stats, which are virtually identical to Excal Prime's except for one difference;

Energy Pool. Umbra Prime's energy pool is at base 150 compared to Excal Prime's 100, with respective level 30 pools being 225 for Umbra Prime and 150 for Excal Prime.

We just have to sit down and wait for the results :o

Ok I'll have a lookie.  thanks.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

and we dont know if those stats will be the ones making it to the globals umbra or if it will be same as china's Excalibur umbra prime 

as for skana prime..condition overload & weeping is fun i hear  

Ah the Drifting Contact Surging Dash Excaliburs :3

When I think of Excalibur  immediately think of his 4th lato and skana as of right now we have no upgrade to lato which is a big. Shame and umbra doesn't just have to be a warframe line it could have umbra weapons too but I feel umbra should be equipped  like a true excal and it gives. The non founding players a chance  to own a  stronger  version of the lato and he definitely should wield a skana umbra I mean come it's exal  I definitely would like to see a lato umbra 

Edited by (PS4)RedWhiskey96

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RedWhiskey96 said:

When I think of Excalibur  immediately think of his 4th lato and skana as of right now we have no upgrade to lato which is a big. Shame and umbra doesn't just have to be a warframe line it could have umbra weapons too but I feel umbra should be equipped  like a true excal and it gives. The non founding players a chance  to own a  stronger variant of the normal lato without disrespecting our founders by releasing the prime we could just use prisma skana  but  I definitely would like to see a lato umbra 

P sure umbra is going to be frames only.

17 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

the most iconic, and many peoples "first" frame and its prime counterpart is locked behind a lame promise. So happy I can finally get a "primed" version with umbra!

Its not a lame promise. To many people, its a symbol of warframes humble beginnings, and how they helped get the game off the ground.

Some of Founders already complain about Umbra Excalibur is a thing and superior ( fashion-wise ) to Excalibur Prime.

Can't even imagine how salty Founders angry those ppl will be when DE releases Umbra Skana and Lato too XD

Pls make it just Excalibur / Frame exclusive.

Edited by Aeon94

2 minutes ago, DashingDevil303 said:

Its not a lame promise. To many people, its a symbol of warframes humble beginnings, and how they helped get the game off the ground.

it shows DE's dedication and honoring their word 

it is a show of their commitment ,  in the beginning and continued legacy that springs forth from that origin