Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

On 2020-03-30 at 9:37 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Fuuny enough. Umbra is quite useless in the event, exalted blade can't reach the orb and his howl does jack after 12 waves (as well as the sentient damage, cuz it don't apply)

well you have weapons to use, his main benefit is his ai and the sentient debuff, EB has been overshadowed by normal melee on a few tests me some others did. its kind of depressing

On 2020-03-30 at 8:33 AM, LogaMC1995 said:

I have done so many rounds of both ground and space missions, and reached more than 50k overall scores. And I saw 0 Umbras. It's mostly Limbos, Mesas, Mirages and Chromas in pub squad.

😞 

On 2020-03-30 at 6:30 PM, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

I've been using nothing but Umbra so far. Colored him like doom-guy and went to Rip&Tear:

Hide contents

kudY36A.jpg

bless ya

On 2020-03-30 at 6:00 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

We need figure out the technology of umbra how to reawaken the warframe this way. slowly searching.

giphy.gif

well there was echos of umbra that was shelved, i did have an idea about using echos of umbra(s) being a thing to discover more using our current umbra as a source

i just dont have a solid concept how de could implement, maybe using the paradox to find other umbras would work ?

On 2020-03-02 at 11:50 PM, Lion said:

DE has been on record multiple times stating that there will be more Umbra warframes. Course' that's always subject to change but so far that's where we are at. It's also worth noting that these umbra warframes won't necessarily be named umbra either, they could have their own unique classifications.

some made the comment of umbra and Lux frames

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well there was echos of umbra that was shelved, i did have an idea about using echos of umbra(s) being a thing to discover more using our current umbra as a source

i just dont have a solid concept how de could implement, maybe using the paradox to find other umbras would work ?

that is good idea but you know how many echos of umbra it needs which it is hard to configure it how it pose to present.  At the time being for thinking using possible if I get my hand on enough umbra froma I would slap on a prime to see they actually start moving but nope I was either too slow or either too busy getting stuff and work the heck out of life.  *sigh* could someone possible use 3 umbra forma on single frame and use the 5 button to see it actually start moving or not but if it is not moving then dev is either making bp for it or...never thought of ahead.  It just that don't want say anything but it seems that it feel there is a lag behind about the dev but oh well not going bother with it soon as it to be but I only could dream of umbra rhino or nekcro or...Umbra Nidus.  I just love how beastly they all goes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-30 at 9:15 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

that is good idea but you know how many echos of umbra it needs which it is hard to configure it how it pose to present.  At the time being for thinking using possible if I get my hand on enough umbra froma I would slap on a prime to see they actually start moving but nope I was either too slow or either too busy getting stuff and work the heck out of life.  *sigh* could someone possible use 3 umbra forma on single frame and use the 5 button to see it actually start moving or not but if it is not moving then dev is either making bp for it or...never thought of ahead.  It just that don't want say anything but it seems that it feel there is a lag behind about the dev but oh well not going bother with it soon as it to be but I only could dream of umbra rhino or nekcro or...Umbra Nidus.  I just love how beastly they all goes.

more umbras means more darker version of the primes and those will be well received i think like you said, beastly 

throwing u-forma on frames wont give them AI, and originally the echos were a single use item from lua de suggested

so maybe on reflection have (echos of umbras ) as a BP we obtain at the start of this mini quest to search for umbras and have it as a perma BP that we craft to create as a resource per each new umbra? like umbra (nidus) systems requires nanospore/kuva/umbra echo/ credits ?

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

more umbras means more darker version of the primes and those will be well received i think like you said, beastly 

throwing u-forma on frames wont give them AI, and originally the echos were a single use item from lua de suggested

so maybe on reflection have (echos of umbras ) as a BP we obtain at the start of this mini quest to search for umbras and have it as a perma BP that we craft to create as a resource per each new umbra? like umbra (nidus) systems requires nanospore/kuva/umbra echo/ credits ?

Now ask yourself does "Rhino Primed" has a dark version of codex?  Sure why not make it more darker.  Lets go Umbra frames!

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Now ask yourself does "Rhino Primed" has a dark version of codex?  Sure why not make it more darker.  Lets go Umbra frames!

time for the metal frames codex lol

there was also a discussion a while back about Umbra/LUX frames (shadow/light) given primes are original prototypes concept LUX was  a Umbra equivalent that had a less darker backstory and were willing to become what they are 

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Oh wow, I've somehow never seen this thread before.

Well I don't have anything to add here other than I hope Mag gets the Umbra treatment.

i feel kind of sad since ive had this thread going for 3+ years now 

edit: over initial shock

any new umbra would be a good welcome to the variation , magprime might enjoy that though

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

any new umbra would be a good welcome to the variation , magprime might enjoy that though

He's not the only one with a fondness for Mag. I use my Mag with the Mag Orbit skin enough that I've frequently forgotten default mag isn't mag orbit.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Volt Umbra and Mag Umbra dual pack release.

Nothing could be so electromagnetically satisfying as this.  It’s not even up for debate.

MagPrime would agree.

yep

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

He's not the only one with a fondness for Mag. I use my Mag with the Mag Orbit skin enough that I've frequently forgotten default mag isn't mag orbit.

magprime is a girl...?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

*shrugs* 

she is a mod in one of my discords , only reason i know

I literally have 3 pictures of my self in these forums. 

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

*Magumbra

😛

That's my PS4 alias. XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...