Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 hour ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yeah more than likely there will be Umbra packs on sale as is with Primes, atleast thats the most logical thing to expect.The bossfight for parts also sounds good but I can expect them to make it so that it works similar to relics(maybe bring back void keys for this?) so that they don't make it too easy to access the Umbra.Oh and yeah Excal Umbra will more then likely be a reward from the quest itself as there were conditions in agreement with Chinese release mentioned few pages ago on how it can't be released(drop,purchase,...) if those are correct.

Besides I would love to fight a warframe as boss to get its parts like I mentioned before your post.

I always loved to fight Stalker to get his stuff.

Just imagine, you going on a Lua tile and there an open arena on the end and the umbra version of the warframe you are trying to get is there on the middle, just like Devil May Cry when you fight your brother on a circular arena, but in a knee position, an awesome dark music starts and the umbra gets up ready to fight.

Oh dear... I lost there for a few moments.

Edited by Eminem37

Hey everyone

After comparing the incredible Stalker and our beloved Excalibur Umbra (that I will just call Umbra) I found out that Stalker character model (more exactly the Shadow Stalker character model) and Umbra character model it seem that they have some similarities. One of them is these metallic thing they both have on there arm. Also they seem to have the same stripe on there chest. In my opinion I think that we could learn more about Stalker and the link between these two

9 minutes ago, LDragon12 said:

Hey everyone

After comparing the incredible Stalker and our beloved Excalibur Umbra (that I will just call Umbra) I found out that Stalker character model (more exactly the Shadow Stalker character model) and Umbra character model it seem that they have some similarities. One of them is these metallic thing they both have on there arm. Also they seem to have the same stripe on there chest. In my opinion I think that we could learn more about Stalker and the link between these two

The models aren't similar, Shadow Stalker, unlike Old Stalker (who uses excalibur) uses an Excalibur Umbra frame with Stalker's trademark helmet.

1 hour ago, Eminem37 said:

Besides I would love to fight a warframe as boss to get its parts like I mentioned before your post.

Just imagine, you going on a Lua tile and there an open arena on the end and the umbra version of the warframe you are trying to get is there on the middle, just like Devil May Cry when you fight your brother on a circular arena, but in a knee position, an awesome dark music starts and the umbra gets up ready to fight.

I imagine it more like the battle with Lingering Will in KH2, with Umbra in the ruins of Lua somewhere. Even better since Lingering Will is simply armor with the original wearers mind/hate trapped in it.

6 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

The models aren't similar, Shadow Stalker, unlike Old Stalker (who uses excalibur) uses an Excalibur Umbra frame with Stalker's trademark helmet.

soooo they are the same warframe with a different helmet is that what you are saying

Just now, Nickishero said:

I dont like any excalibur now. If I see one when im farming levels for mastery and i have low items equipped ima leave that lobby cuz he always comes at the wrong moment.

why do you dont like excalibur it is my favorite warframe in the game

12 hours ago, LDragon12 said:

Hey everyone

A lot of people already knew this since it says so on Stalker and Umbra's wiki

23 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

I imagine it more like the battle with Lingering Will in KH2, with Umbra in the ruins of Lua somewhere. Even better since Lingering Will is simply armor with the original wearers mind/hate trapped in it.

Ah, Lingering Will. Poor Terra. He got played hard.

2 hours ago, Eminem37 said:

Yeah I know, was writting in response to your post, should probably have quoted.And yeah good example with DMC.