Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

I was able with Loki to teleport away from the invisible wall that on that room. the pod is not even a 3d object.

Click Spoiler for screenshots.

I can say that there is nothing there behind those rocks.

Spoiler

20134479_1881540745441872_1788783979_n.j

Spoiler

20134424_1881540752108538_1233136821_n.j

Spoiler

20117472_1881540242108589_523789411_n.jp

Spoiler

20136498_1881540245441922_256823895_n.jp

Edited by Eminem37

2 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Black and gold...? (Reply to EternalDrkMako's post) 

image.png?width=927&height=521

1 hour ago, Eminem37 said:

Locked door : Not really, the first time that I searched for the room (that was yesterday) the door was not locked and it was the continuation to the end of the mission for me.

Black'n Gold: I can confirm that, but not on the same tile as I found the room, yet I found black'n gold structures everywhere on the hidden parts of Lua a.k.a. wholes on the walls that forms an alternative way of passage.

Symbol: I have not noticed that symbol, probably because I was too busy looking around the areas where you could not access.

door: oh good i , wondered, people im speaking with have not had that encounter yet so good to confirm 

black n gold: the structures seem to appear near the hidden rooms or tests so far, currently were looking for the rarer tiles like the crashed ship to seem what we can 

the symbol is the same one ,  on umbras head [back] and on the relic kiosk in ship 

1 hour ago, Eminem37 said:

In comparison, the void has actually bits of Black or dark gray rooms.20117616_1881522092110404_543907577_n.jp20120900_1881522255443721_542898560_n.jp20136395_1881522115443735_92044671_n.jpg

You can see the difference of the white and black/dark gray.

But yes, Lua has different structures with the black/dark gray color.

yes i was exploring the void for comparison , there are grey rooms but the walls seem un ordained were these look like the same style as in the voids decorated but black or darker grey? i havent located anything similar in the void to this style 

some of us are looking through saturn and mars to see for any tower related images 

Image result for warframe lua

image.png?width=927&height=521

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, Cyndocrit said:

After multiple runs, I finally found the room used for the umbra teaser as well as the room behind the rocky wall. Regarding the black Orokin structures, I thought they were just dirty from all the moon dust and debris.

the seem pretty clean, and white structures can be next to them without dirt 

from what i can tell there are two styles , the white prime like and the black which have more curves and edges , some of these are actually put together , in game in distance with a sniper you can see these locations 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

the seem pretty clean, and white structures can be next to them without dirt 

from what i can tell there are two styles , the white prime like and the black which have more curves and edges , some of these are actually put together , in game in distance with a sniper you can see these locations 

It make sense since prime warframes come in black, white, and grey with various color trims.

The question i have is-

Does this mean we are getting a new Nikana that comes with Umbra OR does this mean we sre getting the ability to be unarmed and able to pick up weapons and use them in a mission? 

As for the Arthur thing.....verily i thought the same as you (not the Russian thing....they hack too much for that T-bag). The lore around the Nikana could be the equal to Excal in the Warframeverse. Only when held by an Excal does the sword have its true power and purpose. 

Game changer.....here you come!

4 hours ago, Golmihr said:

You are the one who is not getting it. If some Sentients could find their way back then it is likely that more could come. It's not a matter of who killed who if things were in ruin or finer details of the in between but a simple question of their needing to be a replacement for or back-up to the Tenno and then that attempt going wrong. I find that much more likely than your random accident theory.

Except they didn't find their way back randomly, they came back cause Hunhow was pissed that the Orokin would just leave the Sentients to die after they had done what they were supposed to do in the Tau system , the whole "coming back" part wasn't supposed to happen either but the Sentients adapted somehow. And your theory doesn't hold up simply because we don't know when the Sentients were actually created by the Archimedians and sent out to terraform a new system for the Orokin to conquer, although it's likely it was more recent after the Tenno got Warframes because that cemented the Orokin's absolute rule over the Sol system. Look at it this way, why would the Orokin risk letting the technocyte out against the Sentients if they already have the Tenno and their Warframes, who are kicking Sentient &#!?

What if the myth is twisted here though? The kingdom is decaying rapidly, King Arthur is no where to be seen, and the blade is in the hands of a black knight.

What if, in our tale, "Morderd" slew "King Arthur" and burned the kingdom to the ground. 

(Which further raises the question of, if Lotus knew nothing of Harrow's original operator. . . how many others might she not know of? Could the Tenno have culled their own ranks of potential loyalists, save for ones that took drastic measures to ""preserve"" themselves?)

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

What if the myth is twisted here though? The kingdom is decaying rapidly, King Arthur is no where to be seen, and the blade is in the hands of a black knight.

What if, in our tale, "Morderd" slew "King Arthur" and burned the kingdom to the ground. 

(Which further raises the question of, if Lotus knew nothing of Harrow's original operator. . . how many others might she not know of? Could the Tenno have culled their own ranks?)

Well, I mean, the Tenno did slay their Orokin masters, and Mordred did kill Arthur in the original tale...

Granted, Mordred and Arthur both died in the original, so I'd imagine that the Tenno version of that tale has a great many twists.

15 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

why would the Orokin risk letting the technocyte out against the Sentients if they already have the Tenno and their Warframes, who are kicking Sentient &#!?

If you're talking about the old war, Tennos weren't kicking the sh*t out of the Sentients, actually, the Orokin lost because the Tennos couldn't kill them.

3 hours ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

Well, I mean, the Tenno did slay their Orokin masters, and Mordred did kill Arthur in the original tale...

Granted, Mordred and Arthur both died in the original, so I'd imagine that the Tenno version of that tale has a great many twists.

Exactly, they killed each othe, but here, Mordy coulda . . . wait. . . the Sacrifice. . . what if "our" Mordred was indeed close to death, but, he cut a deal with some of the surviving Orokin? Perhaps even. . . say. . . I dunno, a certain gentlemen who enjoys inhabiting a metaphysical boundary between reality and "elsewhere" offered him a mafia-esque deal?

Edited by Unus
Stupid me not seeing the autocorrect incorrectly correct.

2 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

What is the mystery here...

What connection would the moon have to these dark Warframes.

the imminent eclipse sigil stating darkness overtakes , and we have moon and sun 

1 hour ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

If the Warframes, controlled the operator...

3 hours ago, Cyndocrit said:

It make sense since prime warframes come in black, white, and grey with various color trims.

well we dont know xD

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

the imminent eclipse sigil stating darkness overtakes , and we have moon and sun 

well we dont know xD

Maybe the conclave will give us some clues. You know in Conclave, we have to hunt down these things while we kill Tenno. 

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

The most important take?

King Arthur's castle (Lotus' Moon) and the Knight's Roundtable within (Tenno and their pods) are collapsing as the sword is pulled.

Many also fail to realize, as I've stated before, that the Excaliber Sword's true power resides in it's scabbard while sheathed.

To pull the Sword in order to draw blood invites death.

The Arthurian Legend ends in Tragedy.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

1 hour ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Maybe the conclave will give us some clues. You know in Conclave, we have to hunt down these things while we kill Tenno. 

i never do conclave , it goes against my combat ethic, basically i dont battle comrades 

59 minutes ago, Umbrapocalypse said:

Maybe Umbras were designed to protect Lua from invaders? But along the way something happened to them and they became corrupted. Maybe Stalker was one of them. 

stalker says he was with the rest of the low guardians in codex, so possibly umbras were the next grade , if that thinking follows 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

The most important take?

King Arthur's castle (Lotus' Moon) and the Knight's Roundtable within (Tenno and their pods) are collapsing as the sword is pulled.

Many also fail to realize, as I've stated before, that the Excaliber Sword's true power resides in it's scabbard while sheathed.

To pull the Sword in order to draw blood invites death.

The Arthurian Legend ends in Tragedy.

always ends in tragedy ... though makes me wonder if umbra is mordred in this plot