Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Yeah apparently there have been reports of people popping open void containers and getting scrambled messages where the loot notifications appear. 

I personally think that it's more of a bug. 

Edited by Umbrapocalypse

2 hours ago, Umbrapocalypse said:

Yeah apparently there have been reports of people popping open void containers and getting scrambled messages where the loot notifications appear. 

I personally think that it's more of a bug. 

No such a thing as a bug when it comes to messages, DE did once, DE can do it again.

if it was a bug it would be something like "abcde123" (aka no sense text)

24 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

No such a thing as a bug when it comes to messages, DE did once, DE can do it again.

if it was a bug it would be something like "abcde123" (aka no sense text)

or a [PH] text

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

its just a bug triggered from harrows quest locations , the subtitles for written messages appear is all 

I still believe it can be a hint to something (yes I need umbra... right.. now.......) it has been 84 - 82,5 years..

Yes.. I got even more hyped for umbra after playing Dark souls 3 dlc lol. don't ask me why.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

On 7/24/2017 at 11:46 PM, LogaMC1995 said:

It's not always about the increased stats. It's also about not having access to a 'prime' upgrade to a frame (me as collector), Excal could be someone's main and he can't get the golden version of his main coz of the Founders programme. Now I'm happy that Umbra will solve this issue visually(still gonna get bumped coz there's no 'prime' word attached with Umbra XD).

I fully understand that don't get me wrong I'm just mostly speaking from experience is all that's why I said it's basically the main excuse is "I wasn't there or stats" as you can see on the forum I'm a hunter founder so I just own excal. But with my 2800hr in game I've actually got called a p2w elitist because his stats are very slightly higher lol. Obviously that's not everyone but you'd be surprised how many times players tried to insult me or complain because of those two reasons. 

But I do understand people who genuinely want him because excal is their main and if it was up to me I'd bring founders back but we all know what's done is done. I do respect DE as a company though it's nice of them to do Umbra for those who aren't founders I just hope it solves the issue like you said visually for most. Not everyone is gonna get what they want here but at least it's the next best thing. 

6 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

I fully understand that don't get me wrong I'm just mostly speaking from experience is all that's why I said it's basically the main excuse is "I wasn't there or stats" as you can see on the forum I'm a hunter founder so I just own excal. But with my 2800hr in game I've actually got called a p2w elitist because his stats are very slightly higher lol. Obviously that's not everyone but you'd be surprised how many times players tried to insult me or complain because of those two reasons. 

But I do understand people who genuinely want him because excal is their main and if it was up to me I'd bring founders back but we all know what's done is done. I do respect DE as a company though it's nice of them to do Umbra for those who aren't founders I just hope it solves the issue like you said visually for most. Not everyone is gonna get what they want here but at least it's the next best thing. 

Spoiler

If you open the whole tweet chain you'll find something interesting.

You're not the only one with same thoughts.

Tho only issue would be (if this were ever to happen) that how would the gear be distributed.

And yes the only difference between the normal and prime is just the +25 armor (and the helmet visuals, generally the body skin is lined differently).

Excalibur Umbra in other hand is visually stunning in every way, but nobody knows about the actual stats yet, or the "Umbra Passive". Well, he was designed by Mynki, who also designed many Prime Warframes we currently have in the game, like Oberon Prime.

I personally anticipate Excalibur Umbra to be a side-grade upgrade. But DE's priorities are pointed towards release of Plains of Eidolon as soon and as polished as possible for now, as they have stated.

7 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

This. Personally, I'd actually be perfectly happy with Excal P coming back IF there were two iterations, same stats mind you, but something that really differentiated the Founder version from the 'public' version. If, for instance, he was released publicly with his current model and the current Excal Primes were changed to a Founder Excal Prime with Prime add-ons and perhaps an altered Helmet option for him. However, that will never happen. The Founders that don't want him coming back into the game under any circumstances mean that that can't happen, and even a few would really make that impossible. Even so, people would complain that the Founder version had cosmetic differences that the public version didn't >.> ... Is what it is...

9 hours ago, Tarak said:

Uh, last I had heard (last Devstream I believe this was) plan was early Fall. So late September early October...

Late summer if I may correct, tho the times of seasons are very close to each other.

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Lets hope that we will see on next devstream when we can have that big update....

They already showcased most of PoE in last devstream. For next one I hope following; Operator & focus changes + Hydroid changes/rework (because hydroid prime has been confirmed)

24 minutes ago, Corial said:

They already showcased most of PoE in last devstream. For next one I hope following; Operator & focus changes + Hydroid changes/rework (because hydroid prime has been confirmed)

Yea I know,I thought that they tell us release date on next devstream... 😊😁

24 minutes ago, Corial said:

Yea I know,I thought that they tell us release date on next devstream... 😊😁

Just now, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When Umbra Warframe coming? 

Will DE add more planets, moons, or time travel to the past?

1. Coming along The Sacrifice cinematic quest sometime after release of Plains of Eidolon. 

2. Nobody knows.

When can I expect my Ember to become umbrafied? 8D Glorious burning scarf action is what I need in my life right now. :clem:
(Guys - please don't take my post literally as I'm half-serious. I love making some goofs every now and then.)

1 minute ago, Trowicia said:

When can I expect my Ember to become umbrafied? 8D Glorious burning scarf action is what I need in my life right now. :clem:
(Guys - please don't take my post literally as I'm half-serious. I love making some goofs every now and then.)

Nothing to expect until we hear word from DE about it.