Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

18 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Please vote

http://www.strawpoll.me/13288914

the infamous umbra , is very popular & is wanted by many. So I had an idea , if de decided to charge for him, they probably would make a lot of money . More then a prime access I believe seeing how much he's been build up . & yes I'm jinxing it 

Nty. its just a scarf

to all the people saying it's just a reskin, de has explicitely stated that they want umbra to have something unique to set them apart from primes, if it were, we still wouldn't be waiting since the idea was originally conceived, 2 years ago.

Edited by Glitch_Kitten

9 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

DE never adds anything without immediately giving you a way to farm it as well, however tedious and horrible said grind may be. 

So I won't vote on the poll, because the issue is totally null to begin with. It would never happen. 

^This.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

No not at all I don't care for Excalibur prime . I was just thinking as a company , offering Excalibur umbra up for money would be a smart financial move . Since everyone's so crazy about umbra it would make lots and lots of cash . & honestly I would pay for that scarf

btw it wouldn't be pay to win seeing how Excalibur umbra isn't much better better then Excalibur anyway . Slight boost in stats if we're going by China frame 

Um, yes it would? A new form of a frame, with mastery points and unique aesthetic? EP was when DE was new, and no-one can do anything about it, but doing it again is a nice way to axe your own foot. 

I believe DE have stated they want to do something special with Umbra.

I would imagine that they would give the Umbra variant Warframes an event or quest with the option to purchase. Or they would add a new node, and make them farmable from a boss like Mag is from the Jackal. The other thing that it may be, is another relic/void system to farm for it along side another access pack.

I would wait to see how tough the farm is before I obtained him. I probably wouldn't buy it though.

Edited by (XB1)AceofSpades410
Re wording the post.

I'd buy it. I love Excalibur and it kills me not having Excal Prime. Absolutely guts me that I am not a founder. Not enough to pay $1k for an account though. 

I'm a ninja so I haven't spent a dime yet raked in thousands of plat over the years. Letting DE have this one is more that justified for me. Plus I've played this game long enough to like DE and their vision for the game.

To me, there is no principle to speak of here. They have earned my trust and a proper investment from me that will go towards an even better game than it is now.  

1 minute ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

MMM

GMSoyQ3.jpg

Saw a post about that in comment section of Tactical Potato's analysis about the teaser while browsing the comments in his video, and were kinda mindblown. This is a very good speculation.

Edited by Corial

if they ever make it purchasable later on it will be like a prime access not like the founder pack. just cause its the first of its kind doesn't mean there gonna do that again. highly unlikely. most likely the first one will be obtained by the quest and the rest will have to see. de knows what there doing and my guess what everyone saying is probably not even remotely close to what they have in mind like always.

2 minutes ago, --B--Kyle- said:

OK let's go.

This first reference: Excalibur.

And the second is that transition light to dark, the eclipse it means Umbra, so... Excalibur Umbra. 

Done.

You're little late on that note.