Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

i dont know if people talked about it, but i think we got huge hint for sacrifice quest in plains of eidalon demo with first time showed and now its moon destruction, in teaser we see it braking? so it could be the reason why umbra shows up in first place, becouse he just cant hide anymore or it gets awaken? ofcourse some how this must fit with how warframes are made

3 minutes ago, godila2 said:

i dont know if people talked about it, but i think we got huge hint for sacrifice quest in plains of eidalon demo with first time showed and now its moon destruction, in teaser we see it braking? so it could be the reason why umbra shows up in first place, becouse he just cant hide anymore or it gets awaken? ofcourse some how this must fit with how warframes are made

thats just pre TSD moon 

Image result for plains of eidolon

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

2 minutes ago, godila2 said:

It is most likely pre-TSD (the second dream) moon, you can see it in earth sky at night too if you havent completed TSD.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

8b184f09bbc6635faa90cde3b38a6c003ae76733

Hide contents

Had to. Blame the voices in my head.

5 minutes ago, godila2 said:

pre TSD moon Image result for warframe moon earth

once you complete it looks like Image result for warframe moon earth

at 18:40 thats what i am talking about, but hey i dont know lore so you know better people,

and by the way is our operator only operator in story, like others are dead or not awaken and we are only ones?

ohh ok, atleast thats one mistery gone

Edited by godila2

1 minute ago, godila2 said:

at 18:40 thats what i am talking about, but hey i dont know lore so you know better people,

and by the way is our operator only operator in story, like others are dead or not awaken and we are only ones?

the plains gameplay is prior to before you get the moon , i think they might be referring tot he flying ship that is a grineer dropship 

and as we know it we know of other operators, aka fellow players, were all in cryo sleep, but play harrows quest and you meet another one 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)General D1rtbag said:

Title, I have just returned to Waframe two days ago, after at least not playing it at all for the entirety of 017. And I was just wondering, what did I miss about Excal Umbra, or Umbra frames in general? I'm too lazy to go digging up information on it.

Not much, we only have “The Sacrifice” trailer and that’s about it.

Just curious. I have seen much talk of this frame.

This "trailer" did it say anywhere in it that we was going to get the frame? Like coming soon? Check out what is coming?

Or was it a trailer that had it in it and everyoen is assuming it is something coming into the none chinese game?

Just now, AlabamaHit said:

Just curious. I have seen much talk of this frame.

This "trailer" did it say anywhere in it that we was going to get the frame? Like coming soon? Check out what is coming?

Or was it a trailer that had it in it and everyoen is assuming it is something coming into the none chinese game?

The trailer did kind of day that we will get Umbra but we’ll probably get it next year.

5 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

The trailer did kind of day that we will get Umbra but we’ll probably get it next year.

That trailer? I does "seem" like a quest called the sacrifice but not really saying that frame would be obtained. He might be like Teshin. Unless I'm mistaken and there is another trailer? Which is very likely because I'm not familar with the subject but watching that video I didn't get that we would get that frame at all. Just my take from it :D

Edited by AlabamaHit

18 minutes ago, AlabamaHit said:

That trailer? I does "seem" like a quest called the sacrifice but not really saying that frame would be obtained. He might be like Teshin. Unless I'm mistaken and there is another trailer? Which is very likely because I'm not familar with the subject but watching that video I didn't get that we would get that frame at all. Just my take from it :D

We don't need the trailer to tell us that. DE has already specified before that the sacrifice is about umbras and how we get umbra Excal. 

20 minutes ago, AlabamaHit said:

Na, the Chinese version had an actual Umbra frame, and DE has said we are getting Umbra Frames.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)General D1rtbag said:

Title, I have just returned to Waframe two days ago, after at least not playing it at all for the entirety of 017. And I was just wondering, what did I miss about Excal Umbra, or Umbra frames in general? I'm too lazy to go digging up information on it.

Umbra's quest (the next major cinematic quest, which will focus on the nature of the warframes, according to Steve) will come after PoE. PoE is set to deploy around September/October, so I expect that DE will get to work on The Sacrifice right after that. Yes, it's possible that they will delay releasing Umbra until next year, but most likely, I think they will release it by the end of the year, most likely during December. If not, then we'll wait. But they will definitely be releasing it.