(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

I mean't to put it in the megathread.

Oh ! snap just realised what you did ^.^

remove the megathread tag( its an staff reseved tag) its not the way ill find ou the thread that talks about it just give me a minute.

here it is

just take a look ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, puppycorpse said:

They saI'd it's gonna be a quest and a whole warframe  not a skin. Umbras are there own type of warframe.

Well, are they going to be having their own new system that sets them apart from the other Warframes is what I'm asking.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Well, are they going to be having their own new system that sets them apart from the other Warframes is what I'm asking.

Well that all depends on the de. There pretty much evil primes and not every frames getting one says de. I guess ull have to wait and see.

Umbra or Prime are just another "fashionframes"... simply different skins with slight stats upgrades and randomfree polarity swap (often awful).

So basically - it will be "a new frame", but also will bring nothing new to the game.

https://i.imgur.com/pIvKZxD.mp4

1 minute ago, Sanxxieh said:

Umbra or Prime are just another "fashionframes"... simply different skins with slight stats upgrades and randomfree polarity swap (often awful).

So basically - it will be "a new frame", but also will bring nothing new to the game.

https://i.imgur.com/pIvKZxD.mp4

That's a bit disappointing.. 

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Oh ! snap just realised what you did ^.^

remove the megathread tag( its an staff reseved tag) its not the way ill find ou the thread that talks about it just give me a minute.

here it is

just take a look ^.^ 

And thank you!

7 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Well, not this year

I was both disappointed and relieved when I heard that. I was disappointed because I am thirsty for more lore, but I was relieved because I want them to take their time and serve it justice. 

• Upvote 2

I'm yet to watch it, but from overview it seems like the quest is not coming this year (which was kinda expected due to how close is 2017 to end, the huge effort put on PoE, and how long it takes to make a cinematic quest)

• Woah 1

sad to say my fellow tenno and umbra fans that DE stated in DEV 100 umbrast will not be coming this year 

i know a few have stated this already,  but i wanted to post on it and now i will edit in the info to log/news

basically   the other side projects seem to have again pushed the sacrifice/umbras further down the time table ...again

no knew info other then [delayed] has been mentioned on this topic 

so as it stands it is the next cinematic quest , but when that is to be dropped is up to DE 

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

sad to say my fellow tenno and umbra fans that DE stated in DEV 100 umbrast will not be coming this year 

i know a few have stated this already,  but i wanted to post on it and now i will edit in the info to log/news

basically   the other side projects seem to have again pushed the sacrifice/umbras further down the time table ...again

no knew info other then [delayed] has been mentioned on this topic 

so as it stands it is the next cinematic quest , but when that is to be dropped is up to DE 

seriously? It's not coming this year???

2 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

seriously? It's not coming this year???

yes

per dev stream 100 they brought it up [not willingly] and started trying to dodge the topic until finally stating that its not gonna happen this year 

but something else could drop in between , my guess is khora side mission  [imo arbiters warframe quest] 

Screenshot_2017-11-03-14-14-11.png?width=668&height=376

Idk, I'm starting to think that DE says that umbra is coming just as a way to keep some of us with something to look forward while giving players an argument to tell others to not complain for how dumb they were with excalibur prime and it's handling. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Idk, I'm starting to think that DE says that umbra is coming just as a way to keep some of us with something to look forward while giving players an argument to tell others to not complain for how dumb they were with excalibur prime and it's handling. 

Just like HL3.

• Upvote 1

I think I might need to recharge my Umbra batteries because of this news. 

DE, if you do keep up with the soon to be over 95+ pages, please make the Umbra quest an even better questline than the Second Dream. 

• Upvote 1

Considering how much of a huge update that PoE was, I was expecting Umbra to not arrive in 2017. Not a problem at all, I can wait. I feel that PoE will be heavily involved with the Umbra quest anyway and it’s nice they added it.

What my question now is sense The Sacrifice is going to be our third major cinematic quest, does that mean it will release November/December 2018 like TSD and TWW have in 2015 and 2016, respectively? If this is the case, I could only imagine what new frames, weapons, and other quests/events would be released in the meantime. 

That is unless DE surprises us with an early Christmas.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

Just now, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

Considering how much of a huge task that PoE was, I was expecting Umbra to not arrive in 2017. Not a problem at all, I can wait. I feel that PoE will be heavily involved with the Umbra quest anyway and it’s nice they added it.

What my question now is sense The Sacrifice is going to be our third major cinematic quest, does that mean it will release November/December 2018 like TSD and TWW have in 2015 and 2016, respectively? If this is the case, I could only imagine what new frames, weapons, and other quests/events would be released in the meantime. 

If they did that then it wouldn't be a very good way to keep customers engage. Cinematic quests will get the customer involved and engaged with Warframe and if DE ever plan to follow their wishes of doing two cinematic quests a year then they can't keep people waiting. I'd say early 2018 like January or February. 

11 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I think I might need to recharge my Umbra batteries because of this news. 

DE, if you do keep up with the soon to be over 95+ pages, please make the Umbra quest an even better questline than the Second Dream. 

kinda to late for that as this is the 3rd incarnation of this thread and weve gone over 400+ pages iirc 

UMBRA is just a joke. Also that quest can only come if they do extra lot more work with it. That is a precisious thing and they pushed back everything else now they are working on the old contents what they not finished or just halfbaked. Btw this Khora looks nice but I guess we will get before a male frame because the tendency were male female and gara was female so a male should come before khora but it seems pretty much finished. A nidus like jumper could be somewhere december or januar - mid januar.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

this Khora looks nice but I guess we will get before a male frame because the tendency were male female and gara was female so a male should come before khora but it seems pretty much finished. A nidus like jumper could be somewhere december or januar - mid januar.

actually she should be next to fix the gender  inbalance created by the release of wukong and nezha  .added one extra guy [atlas>wukong>nezha] ]  

so it should be gara then khora to fix that as Rebecca stated they wanted to address it 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

actually she should be next to fix the gender  inbalance created by the release of wukong and nezha  .added one extra guy [atlas>wukong>nezha] ]  

so it should be gara then khora to fix that as Rebecca stated they wanted to address it 

That is also possible but who knows. Nidus was a surprise newcomer but that was very nice surprise. Now we just need to check some concept what possible to make.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

That is also possible but who knows. Nidus was a surprise newcomer but that was very nice surprise. Now we just need to check some concept what possible to make.

darkness, tar, lava, wood, plant, metal, scientific theories, darkmatter, ect there are still plenty of concepts 

personally i want hennya