[DE]Megan

PC: Harrow Approaches....

4 hours ago, ILLARIAH said:

Is it just me, or after hearing about 25+ pages of patch notes and them making this  U21, are they hiding more content from us than usual? It seems like this update is bigger than I expected.

We just have to wait a little bit longer to find out I guess :awe:

There will be something to do while downloading files : D

• Upvote 1

Harrow makes me wanna listen to Iron Maiden and some Rammstein tbh, hyped.

21 hours ago, Kosen said:

Silent Hill x Warframe Crossover confirmed.

I've seen scarier.

Just lemme get the wrench I left back on the Von Braun.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

At least you're at work and doing something.. most of us are just sitting here....................... waiting..

^this...I had a job interveiw today that lasted like 15 minutes and now I am sitting here staring at the countdown to hit 0 and PRAYING to the all mighty harrow that the update will be soon!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

^this...I had a job interveiw today that lasted like 15 minutes and now I am sitting here staring at the countdown to hit 0 and PRAYING to the all mighty harrow that the update will be soon!

Oooh, how'd it go? D'you get the job?

8 minutes ago, Ditsydoo said:

Well if the quest is as spoopy as i think it will it will be enjoyable.

what's spoopy? soupy poopy?

Just now, -eXotic- said:

Oooh, how'd it go? D'you get the job?

Donno yet...have a second interview tomorrow so hoping I do because well...income and what not haha

• Upvote 1

With as much stuff as they are adding the earliest would probably be late Friday.

When was the last time a major update came out on time?

Edited by Horonelius

Just now, Zaraska_Solani said:

Donno yet...have a second interview tomorrow so hoping I do because well...income and what not haha

Aye, i get you.. well, i wish you the best of luck, you'll nail it!

3 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

With as much stuff as they are adding the earliest would probably be late Friday.

They say it's coming out today

3 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

https://countle.com/9333xtRy <---we will find out when the countdown hits 0

If the announcement for the ''STATE OF DEPLOY'' will be given att 11pm Europe i'm not very optimistic with DE's trackrecord so far :P

Just now, -eXotic- said:

They say it's coming out today

If the announcement for the ''STATE OF DEPLOY'' will be given att 11pm Europe i'm not very optimistic with DE's trackrecord so far :P

Yaaaaa.....I don;t think you are the only one but they have said on twitter and such that the update is today...so...fingers crossed <3

2 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

Yaaaaa.....I don;t think you are the only one but they have said on twitter and such that the update is today...so...fingers crossed <3

Thing is, their definition of 'today' can literally be 11.59pm their time.. which is like 8 am tomorrow for me :P

1 minute ago, -eXotic- said:

Thing is, their definition of 'today' can literally be 11.59pm their time.. which is like 8 am tomorrow for me :P

I think I am 3 hours behind them...or is it two? I don't remember so either way if it is that then it would be like 3am-5am my time so I know the feeling...I just hope this isnt another war within type update where it was over hyped to only be a disappointment, but so far from what I have seen I will enjoy harrow's quest and putting together theories just like with Octavia's quest

Just now, Zaraska_Solani said:

I think I am 3 hours behind them...or is it two? I don't remember so either way if it is that then it would be like 3am-5am my time so I know the feeling...I just hope this isnt another war within type update where it was over hyped to only be a disappointment, but so far from what I have seen I will enjoy harrow's quest and putting together theories just like with Octavia's quest

The only reason why TWW was such a disappointement was because they Hyped it up so much only to delay it for almost half a year, constantly saying soon and hyping it more and more,  the hype eventually surpassed the quality of the quest.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cyphonhawkex said:

Not sure how many of you are waiting till 3am at night.

currently 22.41 for me

Just now, -eXotic- said:

The only reason why TWW was such a disappointement was because they Hyped it up so much only to delay it for almost half a year, constantly saying soon and hyping it more and more,  the hype eventually surpassed the quality of the quest.

That is also true...I actually remember I stopped playing back when war within was announced and didn't come back until it was released and honestly...wasn't impressed, though from what I have seen within this thread apparently there are HUGE patch notes for this update...maybe..sorta...who knows.

3 minutes ago, cyphonhawkex said:

Not sure how many of you are waiting till 3am at night.

I will be waiting for as long as it takes. School's out and Warframe is in!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Logan_Burns2 said:

I will be waiting for as long as it takes. School's out and Warframe is in!

ahahhaahaaaa. Wait till you get to uni.....

2 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

currently 22.41 for me

Seems like we are in the same time-zone... Where're you from?

Anyways since we are in the same timezone that means... THIs...

8 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

....is also true for me... GAH! Definitely not staying up any longer than 12am, 'cause I am also rather frazzled right now.