Jump to content
[DE]Megan

PC: Harrow Approaches....

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ILLARIAH said:

Is it just me, or after hearing about 25+ pages of patch notes and them making this  U21, are they hiding more content from us than usual? It seems like this update is bigger than I expected.

We just have to wait a little bit longer to find out I guess :awe:

There will be something to do while downloading files : D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrow makes me wanna listen to Iron Maiden and some Rammstein tbh, hyped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kosen said:

Silent Hill x Warframe Crossover confirmed.

I've seen scarier.

 

Just lemme get the wrench I left back on the Von Braun.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

At least you're at work and doing something.. most of us are just sitting here....................... waiting..

^this...I had a job interveiw today that lasted like 15 minutes and now I am sitting here staring at the countdown to hit 0 and PRAYING to the all mighty harrow that the update will be soon!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

 

^this...I had a job interveiw today that lasted like 15 minutes and now I am sitting here staring at the countdown to hit 0 and PRAYING to the all mighty harrow that the update will be soon!

Oooh, how'd it go? D'you get the job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ditsydoo said:

Well if the quest is as spoopy as i think it will it will be enjoyable.

what's spoopy? soupy poopy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -eXotic- said:

Oooh, how'd it go? D'you get the job?

Donno yet...have a second interview tomorrow so hoping I do because well...income and what not haha

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With as much stuff as they are adding the earliest would probably be late Friday.

When was the last time a major update came out on time?

Edited by Horonelius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaraska_Solani said:

Donno yet...have a second interview tomorrow so hoping I do because well...income and what not haha

Aye, i get you.. well, i wish you the best of luck, you'll nail it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

With as much stuff as they are adding the earliest would probably be late Friday.

They say it's coming out today

 

3 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

https://countle.com/9333xtRy <---we will find out when the countdown hits 0

If the announcement for the ''STATE OF DEPLOY'' will be given att 11pm Europe i'm not very optimistic with DE's trackrecord so far :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -eXotic- said:

They say it's coming out today

 

If the announcement for the ''STATE OF DEPLOY'' will be given att 11pm Europe i'm not very optimistic with DE's trackrecord so far :P

Yaaaaa.....I don;t think you are the only one but they have said on twitter and such that the update is today...so...fingers crossed <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

Yaaaaa.....I don;t think you are the only one but they have said on twitter and such that the update is today...so...fingers crossed <3

Thing is, their definition of 'today' can literally be 11.59pm their time.. which is like 8 am tomorrow for me :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -eXotic- said:

Thing is, their definition of 'today' can literally be 11.59pm their time.. which is like 8 am tomorrow for me :P

I think I am 3 hours behind them...or is it two? I don't remember so either way if it is that then it would be like 3am-5am my time so I know the feeling...I just hope this isnt another war within type update where it was over hyped to only be a disappointment, but so far from what I have seen I will enjoy harrow's quest and putting together theories just like with Octavia's quest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaraska_Solani said:

I think I am 3 hours behind them...or is it two? I don't remember so either way if it is that then it would be like 3am-5am my time so I know the feeling...I just hope this isnt another war within type update where it was over hyped to only be a disappointment, but so far from what I have seen I will enjoy harrow's quest and putting together theories just like with Octavia's quest

The only reason why TWW was such a disappointement was because they Hyped it up so much only to delay it for almost half a year, constantly saying soon and hyping it more and more,  the hype eventually surpassed the quality of the quest.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cyphonhawkex said:

Not sure how many of you are waiting till 3am at night.

currently 22.41 for me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -eXotic- said:

The only reason why TWW was such a disappointement was because they Hyped it up so much only to delay it for almost half a year, constantly saying soon and hyping it more and more,  the hype eventually surpassed the quality of the quest.

That is also true...I actually remember I stopped playing back when war within was announced and didn't come back until it was released and honestly...wasn't impressed, though from what I have seen within this thread apparently there are HUGE patch notes for this update...maybe..sorta...who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cyphonhawkex said:

Not sure how many of you are waiting till 3am at night.

I will be waiting for as long as it takes. School's out and Warframe is in!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Logan_Burns2 said:

I will be waiting for as long as it takes. School's out and Warframe is in!

ahahhaahaaaa. Wait till you get to uni.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

currently 22.41 for me

 

Seems like we are in the same time-zone... Where're you from?

Anyways since we are in the same timezone that means... THIs...

8 minutes ago, -eXotic- said:

Thing is, their definition of 'today' can literally be 11.59pm their time.. which is like 8 am tomorrow for me :P

....is also true for me... GAH! Definitely not staying up any longer than 12am, 'cause I am also rather frazzled right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...