Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Lotus volume setting?

Akeiresh

I've seen this particular topic brought up in the forums before, but is there going to be any kind of a volume setting implemented that's specifically dedicated to Lotus? There's one for Ordis and for general transmissions, but I don't want to mute all of my transmissions to not hear Lotus repeat the same old Captain Obvious tier phrases over and over again, which is *very* prominent in Infested Salvage and Grineer tilesets. 

I totally understand you, I had quite a weird situation a few days ago: I was doing some vault runs and Lotus kept repeating her intro sentence "This place is crawling with infested. You have to wipe them out." - Everytime I cleared a room (which was easy, because the enemies were spread very thin), she said that again. For the entire mission.

I agree, there should be individual volume controls for each of them. Sometimes I simply don't want to hear anything, because I know what to do lol

I'm more than very well aware of that option, since I've kept it enabled for a day or two, just to see if it helped any. I actually didn't find much of a difference. Would it be possible to know what constitutes as more ''common'' lines, at least knowing for certainty?