Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Interrupts! (starting timer too early)

Mabitude

Now I´m really irritated. This HAS to get fixed somehow. What I´m trying to show is how someone in the squad start the timer too quick before I haven´t even been able to get back to the liset. The current loading ends midway and starts on a new one without entering liset first. (Progress of the previous mission is not always saved not entirely sure on this) So this is what happens after that. I can´t ESC or whatsoever to get away from it. My Warframe won´t move at all or do other actions. Not even self-suicide works, she still stands there like nothing.

This often happens with public squads, as my friends usually wait me in. There´s three possibilities to fix this annoyance - either you should always be kicked out of a public squad, rather than stay just because the host stays. Or you should have a cooldown timer on 1-2 min before someone can start the timer. Or you should get a system that is aware on whos ready and whos not, and the ones not yet ready (still on loading screen) should make the system block the option to start timer until they actually are ready. There´s probably more possibilities but please just do something about it! This is one of many reasons why I don´t join public squads because I have to keep an eye on the screen and leave squad as fast as possible before someone intend to start a new mission. I´m pretty sure I´m not alone on this!

fNnpWjpyLHsaWsioR5Ek6a-7Cs-rRwcwOziymJ7i