Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decrease Enemy-pinned speed

Terteun

When enemies are pinned with the Bolto/Boltor, they almost instantly fly to the wall when they die. They travel even faster than the Bolto's bullet itself.

IMO, decrease the speed a little to make the feeling much more visceral. No need to overdo it so airspace is cluttered or anything, their travel speed being the same as the projectile speed should be enough.

It's probably okay to keep the current fly speed for Excalibur's Radial Javelin though -- it reinforces the idea of the strength of the ability.

Yeah indeed, the speed at which they are pinned is way too fast and VERY comical. The high acceleration makes the ragdolls spaz out a lot as well...

It makes using the bolto a very humorous experience though, a nice offset to it being hard to aim with at times. xD

i don't like the effect at all. Enemy's jitter as they stick to walls and i waste allot of ammo trying do kill does crazy jitter-monsters.

and as a CG artist i hate to see dynamics go all buggy like that. all games have this errors in one way or another. nothing extra bad in this game. i just don't like the bad physics of games today.

There must be a phyx-x way to get the solver to automatically freeze objects that have come to rest?