Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Umbra versions for other warframes?

(XBOX)creeper1242

2 hours ago, Thaylien said:

I heard different, but if I'm wrong please show me where they said it so I can hype ^^

uCJFgsh.jpg

Devstream 58.

Chinaframe has Excalibur Umbra Prime, and the only exclusive thing about the frame is the word "Prime" in its name, which even sounds weird, it's like if there was Lato Vandal Prime or smth like that.

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

Devstream 58.

Chinaframe has Excalibur Umbra Prime, and the only exclusive thing about the frame is the word "Prime" in its name, which even sounds weird, it's like if there was Lato Vandal Prime or smth like that.

Woo!! I know when that devstream was, and why I missed it XD Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

In the trailer the narrator says "For their life, yours." Maybe "Their life" is referring to the Orokin. It is possible that the Umbra Warframes are Warframes created after the Tenno betrayed their Orokin Masters. "For their life, yours." Could refer to the betrayal, the Tenno had their lives back, their freedom, after killing their Orokin Masters. Maybe Umbra Warframes were to look like that visually as well because the Orokin used white always, so having a black based colour scheme could symbolise rebellion against/betrayal of their Orokin Masters. Let me know what you think of my theory...

3 hours ago, JargonSlayer said:

In the trailer the narrator says "For their life, yours." Maybe "Their life" is referring to the Orokin. It is possible that the Umbra Warframes are Warframes created after the Tenno betrayed their Orokin Masters. "For their life, yours." Could refer to the betrayal, the Tenno had their lives back, their freedom, after killing their Orokin Masters. Maybe Umbra Warframes were to look like that visually as well because the Orokin used white always, so having a black based colour scheme could symbolise rebellion against/betrayal of their Orokin Masters. Let me know what you think of my theory...

Well the problem is the primes(original) frames were the ones who slaughtered the orokin.... So perhaps a reversal...they tried to help the orokin... I hope its a permanent choice like u sacrifice your primes or ability to get primes for umbra frames...will give a disparity between players as I know I'm staying prime...